A6s, Raise In Front, Ft Of 45-turbo

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 600/1200 Blinds 75 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) (t5825)SB (t10005)BB (t3930)UTG (t4305)UTG+1 (t3935)MP1 (t6895)MP2 (t9365)MP3 (t15095)CO (t8145)Hero's M: 2.35Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, 6spade.gif4 folds, MP3 bets t3600, 1 fold, Hero???MP3 had been a pretty aggressive bigstack since we started the FT together so I suspected his range was reasonably wide, but is this too marginal to push here?

seems like a shove. a lot of times i feel like this is gonna be the big stack just tryin to pick up some free money.. plus u said he has an agressive image, and ... I think its def a shove ur gonna have the best hand a lot... worst case scenario is you have 30 pct equity... plus the blinds hit u next hand.... go for it.

oops read that wrong... in that case yea its pretty close, i actually think i might fold. the next blinds are guys who cant call u light, and u dont have any FE against the big stack raiser in this hand

i'd fold. the 3 players to your left all have less chips than you. Plus the blinds will be on them the next few hands. You can probably wait it out another round to see if any of them bust, and increase your payday.

i'd fold. the 3 players to your left all have less chips than you. Plus the blinds will be on them the next few hands. You can probably wait it out another round to see if any of them bust, and increase your payday.
winner winner, we are hyper short, but by no means are the most desperate here, and on the FT if you can grind out one more place, you get rewarded nicely for it
winner winner, we are hyper short, but by no means are the most desperate here, and on the FT if you can grind out one more place, you get rewarded nicely for it
That's what I did. Thought about it and folded, ended up working my way to a 3rd place finish. I'm really working on trying to improve my deep finishes in these.I actually find the early stages of the final table the most challenging parts of these tourneys. By that point everyone at the table is short so there is lots of shoving, which makes it very difficult to find open-shoving spots. After moving from shorthanded play to the full table, you also find yourself in more marginal shortstack spots, like getting dealt KQo in early position. Lots of tough decisions at the beginning of the final table.
That's what I did. Thought about it and folded, ended up working my way to a 3rd place finish. I'm really working on trying to improve my deep finishes in these.I actually find the early stages of the final table the most challenging parts of these tourneys. By that point everyone at the table is short so there is lots of shoving, which makes it very difficult to find open-shoving spots. After moving from shorthanded play to the full table, you also find yourself in more marginal shortstack spots, like getting dealt KQo in early position. Lots of tough decisions at the beginning of the final table.
i fold, find a better spot and let the other shortys drop out first. the trick is being the first one in because the caller has to have a stronger hand then the shover. you'll learn how to pick your spots really well after a bunch of these tourneys