Two Wtf Spots In $8 Mtt Final Table

Four handed at FT of MTT with about 200 runners. Villain was very aggro.feral_cow_icon.gifv1.10Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em t1200/t2400 ante t300 - 4 playersSB: t87,390 BB: t78,086 (Hero)UTG: t144,526 Button: t49,998 Preflop: (t4,800) Hero is BB with :ts: :5c: (4 players)UTG raises to t6,900, Button folds, SB raises to t87,090, and is all in, Hero says WTFferal_cow_icon.gifv1.10Converted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em t1200/t2400 ante t300 - 4 playersSB: t94,290 BB: t79,086 (Hero)UTG: t136,626 Button: t49,998 Preflop: (t4,800) Hero is BB with :4h: :club:: (4 players)2 folds, SB raises to t5,500, Hero raises to t19,200, SB raises to t55,900, Hero says WTFSide question: How do you get the converter to use the cool icons that I've seen elsewhere?

Hand 1 I just fold, let those two duke it out. And besides, I hate AQ. I can't tell you howmany times I've put it in there shorthanded and discovered AK or QQ+. There are just so many combinations that have it owned.Hand 2 after 3betting this aggressive player blind vs. blind, I intend to shove over his 4bet

First hand, snap fold.Second hand, I think it's read dependent. You're certainly "ahead" a lot in blind v blind with 88, but it's easily a race at best if he calls (and I don't see him ever folding to a shove). If you fold, you have an M of about 12.5, which isn't horrible in comparison to everyone else. But if this guy has be repopping light, then I guess I shove.

1. Fold...easy fold with AQ. 2. Fold. Although I'm not crazy about your re-raise, I can see why one might play it like that. With the villain's re-re-raise, I think I can find a fold as any shove made will be called (villain will need to put in another 20K only to meet your shove). I'm not crazy about folding, but I think we're racing at best and a 4 to 1 dog most of the time...it really feels like QQ+, although JJ/TT are also likely as this is short handed. (I agree with CDPierre about shoveling if this guy has a history of repopping light)

Hand 1....mehhh yea i prolly fold, but kinda villain dependent. Hand 2...if we 3bet, we have to call his jam, just really no choice in the matter. Our hand bvb is way too strong to 3bet/fold. And like, he can be thinking about you just 3betting light and what not to save the blinds. Many of the times this can be an overplayed Ax, small PP, and what not. If he does have it, just ul

I fold both. Hand 1 isn't close, 2nd I shove 1010+ but 88 gets beat too often by KJ here to make it worth losing 20+ bb's even after we 3-bet. We've got a fish at the table, let's wait for a better spot.

if you 3 bet just ship it in on 2. but yah, i dont blame you for screaming WTF. Hand one, to be honest bis ssoo close. but a fold.

• 2 weeks later...

The first one should just be an easy fold, no need to commit yourself with a hand that at best puts you in a race situation, and at worst has you dominated. As for the second, it depends on your read of the person. If they had shown a tendency to repop with mediocre and/or weak hands, then go for it. If not, then fold.

Wow, I disagree with most of you on hand one. UTG is probably opening pretty light since he's the CL, which leads me to believe that the SB shoves here w/ a range that we are definitely ahead of w/ AQ. I agree it might be close but I probably shove.Hand two I agree that if we're 3-betting we should get it in... win the coin-flip.