Winter Olympics 2010 Vancouver

I'm getting a heavy dose of Pokerstars commercials (DN's) during the curling/hockey coverage. Maybe it's because it's a hockey-themed ad??? Still, the Olympics, during coverage of a newly hot nerd sport -- that's a huge ad buy for PStars.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is unreal down here been partying hard for a week now off to another free coincert right now loving Vancouver right now wow streets are alkl packed to capacity every night people partying

this is unreal down here been partying hard for a week now off to another free coincert right now loving Vancouver right now wow streets are alkl packed to capacity every night people partying
Yea I wish I would have made an effort to come down to at least soak up the atmosphere. When i heard $500 a night for hotels and ridiculas ticket prices I was turned off but seeing whats going on there it was a bad read on my part. Enjoy it because it wont be back in our lifetime.
Ok. Now the media are trying to blame Tiger for spoiling the Olympics by stealing the spotlight.
Frankly I blame Tiger for the recession, and also for the war in Iraq. I mean come on, he slept with whores!! Worst thing anybody's ever done, ever.

The Koreans were robbed in short track.So they bumped the Chinese.... put them in second place then. A full DQ is pretty harsh.The US showed incredible bad taste by then parading their flag around like they deserved a medal.Don't get me wrong here.... I hate the Koreans but right is right. They shoul have at least gotten the silver.

The Koreans were robbed in short track.So they bumped the Chinese.... put them in second place then. A full DQ is pretty harsh.The US showed incredible bad taste by then parading their flag around like they deserved a medal.Don't get me wrong here.... I hate the Koreans but right is right. They shoul have at least gotten the silver.
Who needs rules!?! Let's make stuff up race by race! Yea!
I agree. I don't know what the rules are, but they cannot rule against someone taking an inside line, when the outside skater crowded and slipped. I couldn't believe they ruled against them. Also agree about the U.S.... but it was their first medal in like 20 years or something, so I guess I'll give them a pass.
I agree. I don't know what the rules are, but they cannot rule against someone taking an inside line, when the outside skater crowded and slipped. I couldn't believe they ruled against them. Also agree about the U.S.... but it was their first medal in like 20 years or something, so I guess I'll give them a pass.
If they gained an advantage with that inside move....sure... move them back in the final standings. But a full out DQ was too harsh.I understand the US wanting the first medal in 25+ years but I'm not sure they can really feel proud about getting one this way.And Theraflu.... who let you out of your cage?

Epic win in Hockey last night. 3-2 Canada over the US in overtime win the OT goal coming from none other That Cidney Crosby.Puts Canada at 14 Golds for the all time record in the Winter Olympics. Quite a memorable night.

• 4 weeks later...