Late In Sng, How Do I Play This

Full Tilt Poker $1 + $0.10 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t200/t400 Blinds - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: t5780 M = 9.63BTN: t5410 M = 9.02SB: t7565 M = 12.61BB: t10415 M = 17.36Hero (UTG): t9250 M = 15.42Pre Flop: (t600) Hero is UTG with 7 :3h 8 :qhHero raises to t1200, CO calls t1200, 3 foldsFlop: (t3000) K :club: 7 :ts Q :4h(2 players)Hero bets t1200, CO calls t1200Turn: (t5400) 2 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets t1200, Hero requests TIME, Hero foldsFinal Pot: t5400CO wins t5400Im guessing I should've folded pre, but as is I didn't know what to do. I just folded because I was sure he had me, is this wrong so far into the hand?

I'd say fold pre. You're M is below 10 so you should try longball, push all-in with stronger hands and don't try to play weak hands like you were deep in a tournament. If we had a bigger stack I could justify doing this play, but I don't think we should invest over 20% of our stack in this situation.Fold/Shove on every hand. There's is no reason for limping and betting with 9M.

I'd say fold pre. You're M is below 10 so you should try longball, push all-in with stronger hands and don't try to play weak hands like you were deep in a tournament. If we had a bigger stack I could justify doing this play, but I don't think we should invest over 20% of our stack in this situation.Fold/Shove on every hand. There's is no reason for limping and betting with 9M.
But I had 15 M?

fold pre. if you happen to find yourself in this flop this way,.. uhm hit fold to any bet, it is the only way ypu have the best hand, unless you really wanna try and turn your weak hand into a bluff, and on this wet a board i say it almost never works. ugh.

But I had 15 M?
Sorry missread, but what everyone said. This should be a fold pre and on this flop you should definately just give up instead of firing another bullet.