I'm pretty sure this is like the worst option here... we have a PSB left so any realistic raise is effectively a shove... why give our hand strength away by choosing a bet size that says "please don't fold"?
From his stats and his ridiculously small donkbets, villain is 99% of the time too much of a noob to assume that much. I just raise for value while he's got a spade to draw to.1. Raise the turn.2. Shove over his 3rd donkbet3. Take down huge pot4. Earn Trifecta Badge5. Brag and repeat; profit

What are you doing trying to squeeze a 91vpipper?It may be for value, but then why say "failed squeeze"?And I am raising this turn. He will have an easier time calling off 13 more and then 15 more, than he will calling off 28 on the river.As Stupidhead said...he could have some crap hand like 76 w/ a spade and think he not only has a pair, but has outs to a flush.He could have 53o and think same thing.He could have a flush already and then you want to get money in now.He could have nothing at all (like 78) and maybe still won't fold (I mean...he IS a 91vpip) until he bricks a river.Then of course all your pair or better hands where he probably stacks off whenever during the hand...but POSSIBLY may fold Arag if a 4th spade hits.Looking through all those, it is a pretty clear raise. Whether you want to do 40% his remaining stack on turn, or if you just want to shove turn...you got to do it.

Fargo is absolutely right here, a squeeze here is pretty bad and I can't believe you seriously expect the SB to fold enough to make it profitable. Given you said fail I also can't assume that villain is super fit/fold post or anything.In addition to what everybody else has said, flatting here also gives villain super good odds to draw to a boat if he has two pair. He's not folding to a raise with that, why give him 16:1 or w/e it is to stack you on the river when it pairs?

I swear on my life from bad players this is "can i has another card plz" like 90% of the time.I take this line and shove brick rivers on drawy (but incomplete) boards and PRINT money
By this reasoning your line of flatting the turn is completely counter-intuitive to maximising value with your nutted hands.
By this reasoning your line of flatting the turn is completely counter-intuitive to maximising value with your nutted hands.
No, you let them draw cheap, and then shove the river and let them call wether they hit their draws or not to get MAX value ldo.How do you not know this? pfft.
I swear on my life from bad players this is "can i has another card plz" like 90% of the time.
Why would the hero want to accommodate his desire for a cheap river card? If the villain thinks a cheap river card is good for him, then he thinks he needs to improve to have the best hand. His stats indicate that he is curious to a fault, so take advantage of it.
Because most hands I'm in I doesn't has nothin but 10 high :club:
Ok, so if I understand, and I'm not sure that I do........when you're bluffing with 10 high.....you like to call a blocker bet on the turn and shove the river? And villain folds....allowing you to "print" money from their bad flop calls? I still don't see what that has to do with the hand in question.
it's pretty clear you just made this thread to tell everyone how great you played... if we agree, can we consider the matter closed?
It's pretty clear I made this thread bc I knew I'd get this kind of reaction to trapping. I *rarely* post results. If I wanted a brag post it'd go in BAW
In addition to what everybody else has said, flatting here also gives villain super good odds to draw to a boat if he has two pair. He's not folding to a raise with that, why give him 16:1 or w/e it is to stack you on the river when it pairs?
Did you miss this part?
With the 2 pair or set situation it's give and take... yes, we are risking a spade hitting and those hands going away, but there aren't as many left in the deck. Also, you don't really have to worry about the board pairing and them re-drawing on you because they weren't folding on the turn to a shove (we hope) so you weren't getting away from the boat no matter what line you took.
Not at all... because that's a side discussion about two completely different board textures.
If you're so adamant about not making a big raise, why not make a small one? Like...raise to $6-8 or something.
Because a small raise on the turn looks the strongest, imo. The one thing we haven't seen villain do is spazzshove.We really really really want villain to have at least 2 pair or a set. To me, the bet from villain is a blocker, so calling the turn at this level against villain means "ok I haz spade I'll see a river". With it looking like that on the turn, any shove on the river by us will get snapcalled unless there's a 4th spade, assuming villain isn't on some weird airy hand. I think timebank call turn, timebank shove river is appropriate.
His stats indicate that he is curious to a fault, so take advantage of it.
What stat did you derive that conclusion from? I'm curious. Actually I see an opponent who always likes to see a flop, and actually gets somewhat AGGRESSIVE postflop since to have an aggro factor THAT high with such a gap between VPIP and PFR he has to be donking out and raising a shitton.

You skipped over mine and Babylon's question of why are you squeezing a 91vpipper and expecting a fold.There is no way that is profitable long-term with K2 unless he folds everything postflop.

You skipped over mine and Babylon's question of why are you squeezing a 91vpipper and expecting a fold.There is no way that is profitable long-term with K2 unless he folds everything postflop.
And mine :club:
What stat did you derive that conclusion from? I'm curious.
91 VPIP
Actually I see an opponent who always likes to see a flop, and actually gets somewhat AGGRESSIVE postflop since to have an aggro factor THAT high with such a gap between VPIP and PFR he has to be donking out and raising a shitton.
His bet on the turn is functionally equivalent to a check. If he does that a lot, it creates a deceptively high postflop AF.
This ^^^^ There are many other places to exploit this villain.
Who gives a ****. If your opponent is as stupid and spewy as you, he'll call anything.
And once we made our hand, this ^^^^
No, I didn't skip over the question I cut it off in the OP... but let me address the ridiculousness of this statement with 2 of his stats that are in MY HUD (irrelevant once we get to this point in the hand)Fold to flop C-bet 57%Fold to turn C-bet 60%And with 91% VPIP in the second position on the squeeze, if he ever folds anything we can easily profitably squeeze or just flat out play postflop in position with the computer hand or better... and K-2s is better than Q-7oI've already written and linked this essay before but I'll do it again cuz it's apparent I need tohttp://www.poker-strategy.org/default.aspx...mp;PostID=76686
No, I didn't skip over the question I cut it off in the OP... but let me address the ridiculousness of this statement with 2 of his stats that are in MY HUD (irrelevant once we get to this point in the hand)Fold to flop C-bet 57%Fold to turn C-bet 60%And with 91% VPIP in the second position on the squeeze, if he ever folds anything we can easily profitably squeeze or just flat out play postflop in position with the computer hand or better... and K-2s is better than Q-7oI've already written and linked this essay before but I'll do it again cuz it's apparent I need tohttp://www.poker-strategy.org/default.aspx...mp;PostID=76686
how many hands do you have on the villian? those numbers seem awfully high, it seems like the HUD may be suffering from small sample size at this point.
LOL u has K2 fold preflop stop being a spewy retard etc etc.Anyway, obv my image is a spewy aggressive retard.Failed squeeze and semi-bluff raise on the blocker. Villain is 91/5/2.4
if you image is god awful, then nit up for a bit, you will def get payed off! dont do this with a bad image. but yah i bet bigger on the flop, and shove and get called like 90% of the time on the turn, and enjoy the pay off villain spewed at you bc you are being a lagtard. do the opposite of your image. if you never get payed off bluff, if you do this kinda crap, nit up and get payed off. simple :club:
Because a small raise on the turn looks the strongest, imo. The one thing we haven't seen villain do is spazzshove.
Based on villain's play to this point, he is unlikely to be competent...therefore, I'm not too worried about what he "thinks" about our small raise. I'm generally in favor of shoving the turn, but I do see merits to flatting too. I also see merits to a small raise. I mean...you've got the nuts...hard to really go wrong.

I'd make a small raise to like $8 or $10 on the turn. The whole idea here is that you don't want him to have to call a huge bet on either street, so I don't like shoving the turn and I don't like flatting the turn either for that reason. If he's got any pair+spade or any naked spade he likes, he's calling another $8 on the turn to see a river. Then the river comes and he's got 2nd pair and is getting like 5-1 on his money and you still get a call usually.

Because a small raise on the turn looks the strongest, imo. The one thing we haven't seen villain do is spazzshove.We really really really want villain to have at least 2 pair or a set. To me, the bet from villain is a blocker, so calling the turn at this level against villain means "ok I haz spade I'll see a river". With it looking like that on the turn, any shove on the river by us will get snapcalled unless there's a 4th spade, assuming villain isn't on some weird airy hand. I think timebank call turn, timebank shove river is appropriate.
I don't know if it's simply that i'm not as good as most of you are or if it's because you guys play higher limits where players are actually decent; but i believe you are giving villain way too much credits here. I'd rather just raise the turn for value and get villain to commit himself some more before the river. Beside, he a flush draw is definitely in his range and we don't want to miss value if he doesn't hit the river.

Considering your image, his horrible stats and the donk c-bet I just shove this turn. If he's half of the retard you've presented him as, he'll call with a naked ace, a spade or any two pair. There's a lot of other lines as well, like raising small, but as people have said countless times before, I think that will make... even... HIS alarm clock scream!