annie duke chat on espn now

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow , all that build up for that??? that theory sucked....
Well, i'm not what you call a conspiricist. I'm not one for making inproportionate theories that I can't back up with some solid reasoning. And this is one of themSorry, if the build-up let you down. But, would you agree that I have a valid point?

hey hangukmiguk you are def a korean. didnt know noblesville had a huge korean population. anyway i would like to know the theory you have as well

wow , all that build up for that??? that theory sucked....
Well, i'm not what you call a conspiricist. I'm not one for making inproportionate theories that I can't back up with some solid reasoning. And this is one of themSorry, if the build-up let you down. But, would you agree that I have a valid point?
ya, she is hyper.although its tough to jump from being annoyingly hyper to eating her childrens meds lol...i was thinking you were gonna say she is secretly dating howard or maybe she was engaged to to smash or something...
hey hangukmiguk you are  def a korean.  didnt know noblesville had a huge korean population.  anyway i would like to know the theory you have as well
Read up man, the theory is higher up.To my knowledge, Noblesville has a small, if any, population of Koreans, I, myself, am not one. So why the name? At the time I started playing poker online, I wanted a name I hadn't used on anything else before. I was dating a Korean, so I made this name. Then we broke up, people knew me by this name from various sites, so I kept using it. Why confuse myself with multiple names unless I have to?it's funny, because I have had racist comments thrown at me before for the name. I have also been called a halfie (I think that was on RGP). When that happens, I play with people's minds and use broken english :club: I'll even put in the stereotypical Asian smilies (:D, :D ^_-) :lol:why not have fun with it?
ya, she is hyper.although its tough to jump from being annoyingly hyper to eating her childrens meds lol...i was thinking you were gonna say she is secretly dating howard or maybe she was engaged to to smash or something...
nah, if I was gonna make a far-fetched and unfounded rumor up about her, I'd say that she was in a 3-way with Antonio and Shannon Elizabeth :club:
nah, if I was gonna make a far-fetched and unfounded rumor up about her, I'd say that she was in a 3-way with Antonio and Shannon Elizabeth :club:
very 1.4 of you
That's Rocks and Rings.
That's Rocks and Rings.
Every time I think about that rocks and rings thing, I'm one step closer to kicking my own ass so that I never have to hear it again.