I'm ten tabling the penny NL games tonight and watching a movie on TV. So reads are extremely deep and abundant on BB. I played about a few hundred hand session and this the only hand I really tried focusing on.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($2.95)Button ($2.08)SB ($5)BB ($4.39)Hero (UTG) ($3.80)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8 :5c, 6 :3hHero bets $0.06, 3 folds, BB calls $0.04Flop: ($0.13) 2 :qh, 8 :club:, 3 :jh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.10, BB calls $0.10Turn: ($0.33) 6 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30River: ($0.93) Q :4h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.50, BB raises to $3.93 (All-In), Hero Timebanks.Is this a busted flush often enough to merit a call? Would a set also play this way? I don't figure a backdoor flush of some kind. I think a 45 would c/r the turn for value.

I'm ten tabling the penny NL games tonight and watching a movie on TV. So reads are extremely deep and abundant on BB. I played about a few hundred hand session and this the only hand I really tried focusing on.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($2.95)Button ($2.08)SB ($5)BB ($4.39)Hero (UTG) ($3.80)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8 :5c, 6 :3hHero bets $0.06, 3 folds, BB calls $0.04Flop: ($0.13) 2 :qh, 8 :club:, 3 :jh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.10, BB calls $0.10Turn: ($0.33) 6 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30River: ($0.93) Q :4h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.50, BB raises to $3.93 (All-In), Hero Timebanks.Is this a busted flush often enough to merit a call? Would a set also play this way? I don't figure a backdoor flush of some kind. I think a 45 would c/r the turn for value.
Penny table....I would probably snap this off as a missed flush or top pair river off of missed draw enough to make the call. I feel like he raises on the turn with any hand that beats yours with all the draws on the board. Only danger is that if he got there back door, calling with a pair turned pair and FD that fills, the shove for value by him is good because it gets paid off fairly often.

When I did my prop bet most players at 2nl weren't aggro with missed draws, and when they were, they preferred to bet with them than c/r allin. Your pot odds are terrible and you have to be correct basically every time that he's flat out bluffing, because he's not doing this for value w/a worse hand. If he had a queen, like QcTc, then he would just flat or raise a smaller amount on the river

He's almost never value shipping worse hands, and I think it's way more likely he got tricky with a big hand rather than getting tricky with a busted draw. Folding is good.

That's a ton of BBs to get shown a random backdoor flush.I don't think this play PF or on the river is profitable.
I don't think this play PF or on the river is profitable.
PF is fine for those tables. I think the bigger mistake is probably betting the river. The most likely draw, the flush, missed and it's pretty raggedy board not to think another value bet would get called.

Yeah, he's not shipping worse, learning to b/f at the micros is very important, especially if you carry out the 'fold' part.People at the micros are not bluff raising rivers. Almost never.

i bet smaller on the turn, and check behind on river, i mean these tables he has to have something most of the time. he isn't bluffing by c/r river allin, just fold very quickly.

River is a clear value betPF depends on the table imo. OTB this is fine, but UTG is another story
the table is 5 handed... the button and UTG isn't a huge difference here.