What's everyone's opinion in an online cash game.Play small ball or be real selective on the hands you play, and play them aggressive?
I'm pretty sure small ball is for tournaments where you don't want to lose all your chips, which is something you can't be afraid of in a cash game.Althought it's best to be pretty lose and see a lot of flops, so that you can make big disguised hands and get paid off
I'm pretty sure small ball is for tournaments where you don't want to lose all your chips, which is something you can't be afraid of in a cash game.Althought it's best to be pretty lose and see a lot of flops, so that you can make big disguised hands and get paid off
i still think the basic idea of playing a small pot with a small hand and large pot with a large hand applies. It also depends on the table. If you are playing at a table with raises and re raises pre flop, then you would want to tighten up, but if everyone is limping, you need to see more flops to let the other player make mistakes into you. i dunno, this is what i have had some success with playing live nl

both works...but not for everyoneyou have to find your own way to play the game. if you don't feel comfortable by playing loose; play tight. but you need to be comfortable (if you're not, you'll have to be) with agressivity.there are many ways to play a winning poker, just pick one!

both works...but not for everyoneyou have to find your own way to play the game. if you don't feel comfortable by playing loose; play tight. but you need to be comfortable (if you're not, you'll have to be) with agressivity.there are many ways to play a winning poker, just pick one!
?