Russell couldn't win without idols imo. He's too cutthroat and you can't persuade people like he has unless he has something to lure people with. His basic method is gain some trust with talk, show them a hidden idol and tell them they are going to the final 3 with him. 10 seasons ago it simply work, talking behind others and running around would send you home. It's arguable until no end obviously, but imo Rob > Russell. Parvati is right up there as well. She's by far the #1 female survivor and out of the top 3 ranked she's the only person who has won the million (Mind you Rob & Russell both should've won in the past).

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might just be me, but Sandra is looking hotter and hotter as the weeks go on. The lost weight has really made her bod look good and her face was always kinf=d of cute for me...That being said, part of the attraction is now due to me recognizing how well she is playing. Being able to keep the idol secret and making herself virtually invisible is pretty smart.
Sandra hot? I just threw up in my mouth.
Sandra hot? I just threw up in my mouth.
W/E, dude. So she's not your cup of tea? Doesn't mean she's not attractive. You can have Danielle or Candace or Parv or even Amanda, if you like. I'll stick with the chica loca.
Russell couldn't win without idols imo. He's too cutthroat and you can't persuade people like he has unless he has something to lure people with. His basic method is gain some trust with talk, show them a hidden idol and tell them they are going to the final 3 with him. 10 seasons ago it simply work, talking behind others and running around would send you home. It's arguable until no end obviously, but imo Rob > Russell. Parvati is right up there as well. She's by far the #1 female survivor and out of the top 3 ranked she's the only person who has won the million (Mind you Rob & Russell both should've won in the past).
Rob won All-Stars. He received 1.1 million for finishing 1st and 2nd.
Rob won All-Stars. He received 1.1 million for finishing 1st and 2nd.
lol. I was just saying he wasn't crowned sole survivor but should've got the title.

Russell would be quite a bit smarter in other seasons without idols or any of the sort.. all you guys have seen is him being cutthroat and doing what he needs to do. Remind you he's only used one idol on himself in two seasons.

Russell would be quite a bit smarter in other seasons without idols or any of the sort.. all you guys have seen is him being cutthroat and doing what he needs to do. Remind you he's only used one idol on himself in two seasons.
Hmm wrong?He played the idol twice on himself last season (He found it 3 times in a row). First time there was no votes against him, second time everyone voted for him (6 or 7 ppl) and he saved himself and got a girl out from the other alliance. He wore his 3rd idol around his neck the last 2 tribal councils without fear.This season he saved Parvarti which ultimately allowed him to get rob out later, he gave a 2nd idol to parvarti who in turn saved jerri/sandra. He played his 3rd idol this season last week.To say he's only played the idol once is just wrong, it's changed the entire game not just for saving himself but for being able to manipulate others with it (Which he has a special art for doing).
W/E, dude. So she's not your cup of tea? Doesn't mean she's not attractive. You can have Danielle or Candace or Parv or even Amanda, if you like. I'll stick with the chica loca.
I wish I could sir.Minus Parvati. Still like to see someone punch her in the face.

Russell might not be the 'best' player ever, but I for sure think he is the most exciting to watch.Also, I would take Parv to the sack in a heartbeat.

2 More episodes left!!! This Sunday is the Finale!!!I am somehow thinking Sandra is gonna pull it off.

It' so hard to believe Colby is still there, he was on the outs pretty early on (would've been gone if James stayed healthy). I think something's got to give between Parv & Russell. Looks like Jerri should get a free ride to the top 3 imo, pretty much a useless floater.

The problem Jerri has is that she hasn't won before. She hasn't even come close, so that means people like Russell will want her gone. Russell is going to keep previous winners, like Rupert, Sandra, Parv, and even Colby (due to his 2nd place and commercial success.) None of those people need the money, which makes them safer than Jerri. Also, Russell hasn't told anyone this season that he is rich (that they have showed) which means he will have more pull at the final jury.

The problem Jerri has is that she hasn't won before. She hasn't even come close, so that means people like Russell will want her gone. Russell is going to keep previous winners, like Rupert, Sandra, Parv, and even Colby (due to his 2nd place and commercial success.) None of those people need the money, which makes them safer than Jerri. Also, Russell hasn't told anyone this season that he is rich (that they have showed) which means he will have more pull at the final jury.
That was my thinking at the START of the season but there's just no way the jury would give Jerri a million dollars at the final just because she's the only one that doesn't have a million dollars. Truth is she probably has as much money if not more than Colby (I'm sure the playboy cover paid a hefty amount for her).

with 6 left, i think its a good time to get some predictions going...-6 left, the 3 guys + jerri get rid of parv-5 left, the 3 guys +jerri target sandra, she uses her idol and gets rid of russell-4 left, they get rid of sandraFianl 3= Colby, Rupert and JerriColby wins!thats my prediction, its probably not going to come even close to playing out like that but ill stick with it... :club:

There's no way Colby is going to win this. Amanda definitely won't vote for him and I doubt many others would either.There's a good possibility of Parv going this week but Jerri could too. I think Russell will find out that Sandra has to have the idol by simple process of elimination. Rupert didn't have it, Colby doesn't, Jerri wasn't even looking for it either. He'd find out from Parvati she doesn't (or he already knows), therefore Sandra.Also, this is the last chance to use an idol, Final 6. This is the same way it was last season when Russell wore the idol around his neck and did not use it. So unless they changed the rules and made it even more retarded, this is Sandra's last chance.. and I don't think she knows that. It almost seems too easy to take Colby and Rupert to the Final 3 with Russell, so there's gotta be a catch. Also I have to agree with taking out idols after this season. There's been 5 idols played and a 6th in play right now. If they're going to have idols, these things need to be TOUGH to find, a trek far away where it takes more than one clue to do it. Being immune for one round and the ability to blindside people is way better than anything.

There's no way Colby is going to win this. Amanda definitely won't vote for him and I doubt many others would either.There's a good possibility of Parv going this week but Jerri could too. I think Russell will find out that Sandra has to have the idol by simple process of elimination. Rupert didn't have it, Colby doesn't, Jerri wasn't even looking for it either. He'd find out from Parvati she doesn't (or he already knows), therefore Sandra.Also, this is the last chance to use an idol, Final 6. This is the same way it was last season when Russell wore the idol around his neck and did not use it. So unless they changed the rules and made it even more retarded, this is Sandra's last chance.. and I don't think she knows that. It almost seems too easy to take Colby and Rupert to the Final 3 with Russell, so there's gotta be a catch. Also I have to agree with taking out idols after this season. There's been 5 idols played and a 6th in play right now. If they're going to have idols, these things need to be TOUGH to find, a trek far away where it takes more than one clue to do it. Being immune for one round and the ability to blindside people is way better than anything.
im pretty sure that was fianl 5, not 6, i could be wrong...ill double check right now...edit...im sure colby lost amandas vote because of what went down on movie night, but he gained dainiellsedit 2...youre right, last chance was final 6 last season...but its been different in other seasons, so who know when the last is chance to use it in this season....
with 6 left, i think its a good time to get some predictions going...-6 left, the 3 guys + jerri get rid of parv-5 left, the 3 guys +jerri target sandra, she uses her idol and gets rid of russell-4 left, they get rid of sandraFianl 3= Colby, Rupert and JerriColby wins!thats my prediction, its probably not going to come even close to playing out like that but ill stick with it... :club:
If this happens Rupert probably wins.... maybe even Jerri. It seems like the general consensus is that Colby is worthless, I can't see him winning in any scenario.Also, I agree with Gov, I don't think winning a previous season will factor into the jury's decision this season. I think Russell has been too ruthless. Colby and Jerri are there on vacation. Rupert could be considered a winner since he has won a lot from being the most popular. Parvati and Sandra have played great so far, it would be super ridiculous if someone did not vote for them because they have won already.
wait, really? aren't there still like 7 people left?
Well, I just saw a preview for tonight's episode and it said 2 more episodes. I mean, I could be wrong and they mean 2 more after this one. But it's down to a final 3 from what I've seen in this thread. So they get rid of 1 tonight, that leaves 5 and they get rid of 2 Sunday.
In past seasons the hidden immunity idol could be used as late as the Final Four. I believe that this season and the prior season the idol is good until day 36. Russell's final chance to play it in Samoa was the final 6 when Shambo was voted out 5-1
im pretty sure that was fianl 5, not 6, i could be wrong...ill double check right now...edit...im sure colby lost amandas vote because of what went down on movie night, but he gained dainiells
Nope, it was 6 because I remember that being the night Shambo got voted out.
Well, I just saw a preview for tonight's episode and it said 2 more episodes. I mean, I could be wrong and they mean 2 more after this one. But it's down to a final 3 from what I've seen in this thread. So they get rid of 1 tonight, that leaves 5 and they get rid of 2 Sunday.
They always vote out 2 in the finale.. usually its 4 people but since its a Final 3 deal there'll be 5.
Nope, it was 6 because I remember that being the night Shambo got voted out.
ya, youre right, i wonder if its final 6 this season as well, weell find out tonight...
If this happens Rupert probably wins.... maybe even Jerri. It seems like the general consensus is that Colby is worthless, I can't see him winning in any scenario.
youre probably right, im predicting with my heart :club: