Poker Stars Team Pro Tues Outlast The Pros At 8:00 Pm Et

Tournament # 234498878 at 8:00 PM ET tonight is the $11 Team Pro Tuesday : Outlast The Pro tournament. Poker Stars adds $1K that is split amongst all the players who are left when the last Team Poker Stars Pro is knocked out.We're going to have some fun with this and add to it for FCP only.If you play in the tourmanent post your Poker Stars screen name and the highest finishing FCPer will win $100 put up by Daniel for the FCPer who lasts the longest.I'm also going to stake 2 players 50/50 no stakeback and I don't share in any last longer money. My money has proven to be lucky as Lord Anarchy won this tournament on my stake a few weeks back. If you want my stake let me know why it should be you and you should make it good since I won't be just picking the first 2 who ask.FCPers EnteredFCP Bob - Big_Mgt9550 - gt9550 (Bob's Horse)eYank - eyank (Bob's Horse)StrippersNBlow - southSTLilMaKeUfAmOuS - Hatchet826I_fold08 - se7enth_bokdreamcrusher28 - Glrd_Fockerdigading - digadingOVERKILL - OVERKILL6X6tbrick412 - tbrick412nutzzcase - iamin4uPillyPill - PillyPillNaslund44 - Naslund44TrueAce13 - TrueAce13GWCGWC - GWCGWCJaysForLife - JaysForLifeBlkJakShelak - BlkJakShelak

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to play in this. But I am currently unemployed and don't have the bankroll to support an $11 buy in. I am also an FCP Charter member :)eyank on stars whoops

I would say that you should stake me because I played hookey from work today and will need something to do by 8pm tonight. They think I'm sick, but really I just wanted to keep familiarizing my couch and my butt!gt9550 (colchester)

id love to play!why should it be me, huh?well, if you name any seinfeld quote, i can tell you what episode it came from (what the episode was about, not the actual name like episode 115 "the contest")go ahead, try it!if this is acceptable:the bearfish (east haddam)

I am in. Very cool with the stakes and the adding of $100 by DN.PillyPill is screenname. Funny thing is I was just going to post a thread to barrage this thing tonight. This is MUCH better than what I could do. lol.

id love to play!why should it be me, huh?well, if you name any seinfeld quote, i can tell you what episode it came from (what the episode was about, not the actual name like episode 115 "the contest")go ahead, try it!if this is acceptable:the bearfish (east haddam)
Jerry Seinfeld went to my High School.and....I'm trying to think of a quote that isn't to common...I'll get back to you

Cause I wanna learn, chat, and play with the pros.WHAT? Wrong site???Oh well then because its my pool league night and my lazy a$$ doesnt feel like going.OVERKILL6X6 (Deptford)

I am by no means doubting your knowledge or love for Seinfield, but couldn't I just copy and paste the quote into google and or several media websites and get the same results :club:
I'd love to play in this. But I am currently unemployed and don't have the bankroll to support an $11 buy in. I am also an FCP Charter member :)eyank on stars whoops
I would say that you should stake me because I played hookey from work today and will need something to do by 8pm tonight. They think I'm sick, but really I just wanted to keep familiarizing my couch and my butt!gt9550 (colchester)
My horses for tonight are eyank and qt9550. Have fun and most of all get lucky.
I am by no means doubting your knowledge or love for Seinfield, but couldn't I just copy and paste the quote into google and or several media websites and get the same results :club:
indeed. but any true seinfeldian like myself would never do that.
mm...im gonna stake i_fold08 and pillypill (just reply if you are playing and i will ship the money)
sorry nuts, but some one else put me in. thanks for the generosity anyway.in as se7enth_bok