Poker Stars $0.50/$1 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 514018The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $79.05Hero (CO): $45.85BTN: $191.80SB: $48.95BB: $59.00UTG: $161.80Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with A :club: J :jh 5 :ts T :heart:UTG calls $1, MP calls $1, Hero calls $1, BTN calls $1, SB calls $0.50, BB checksFlop: ($6.00) Q :3h 4 :4h 2 :D(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, Hero checks, BTN checksTurn: ($6.00) 3 :qh(6 players)SB bets $5, BB calls $5, UTG folds, MP folds, Hero calls $5, BTN calls $5River: ($26.00) T :5c(4 players)SB bets $20, BB calls $20hero ??

Should have raised the turn. You have a made but vulnerable hand. You do not want to see the river multiway when there are so many cards that could kill your hand. Raise turn to narrow the field.As played the Ts changes absolutely nothing. There is no draw on the turn that completed on the river, and the board didn't pair to give a set a boat. I just call, however, since you are dead to 65.

2nd nuts and a shove = less than a minraise and for sure getting called in at least one spot? Get it in here, BB is probably coming along on that shove too, so essentially by shoving you're adding an extra 3-1 for yourself.I'm getting it in, if he has 56 oh well.

2nd nuts and a shove = less than a minraise and for sure getting called in at least one spot? Get it in here, BB is probably coming along on that shove too, so essentially by shoving you're adding an extra 3-1 for yourself.I'm getting it in, if he has 56 oh well.
What are we getting value from that he's looking us up with when we shove? We don't have the nuts on the river in plo. I dont find shoving profitable unless the villain is nuts.

do you guys think a fold here is 2 nitty?Most people would bet pot on the turn with a set trying to extract maximum value from draws.If he's betting a draw on the turn, i don't expect him to bluff the river(unless he's completly crazy and even then, he probably would bet more than 20$)Based on the betting amounts i think he wants to be called + BB could have a set so it's less likely that SB is betting a set.EDIT: and he's betting from the small blind into 5 other people.

do you guys think a fold here is 2 nitty?Most people would bet pot on the turn with a set trying to extract maximum value from draws.If he's betting a draw on the turn, i don't expect him to bluff the river(unless he's completly crazy and even then, he probably would bet more than 20$)Based on the betting amounts i think he wants to be called + BB could have a set so it's less likely that SB is betting a set.EDIT: and he's betting from the small blind into 5 other people.
I agree with your logic. I actually would consider folding the turn cause the pot is so small and your hand can't improve. Anyway, I think the river is a clear fold. On the turn there is some possibility that both players have draws, but not after a bet and call on a blank river. At best you're chopping with another A5 here.