Pokerstars Errors

They seem to be having some major problems today.Website is down.Can't get into CashierCan't sit down and play a cash game.It seems that you can buyin and play tourneys though.

I can't get the link up to reinstall the program, Dam wish I didn't unload it. I am preregistered in 3 tournaments. I couldn't get it to open at all.

I managed to get onto the site and dl'd again. Now I actually have the cashier open and got a deposit through (dammit). Things should resolve for y'all. Don't panic.

I managed to get onto the site and dl'd again. Now I actually have the cashier open and got a deposit through (dammit). Things should resolve for y'all. Don't panic.
how did you get to reload it, I keep getting web site broken, so that I cannot reload it or download itcan someone paste the download link please
yup same gettin them during trnys saying tourny closed cant connect n sht ,,, weird isnt affecting me but im out of 2 games maybe i shld cry for a refund lols
What the shit?Type in English, you stupid lazy fuck.

download links didn't work but I was able to restore it via restore my computer. It works fine now

I can't get the link up to reinstall the program, Dam wish I didn't unload it. I am preregistered in 3 tournaments. I couldn't get it to open at all.
What the shit?Type in English, you stupid lazy fuck.
Best. derail. ever.
lol, Lurbz such a moron

QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Sunday, January 31st, 2010, 10:58 AM) I can't get the link up to reinstall the program, Dam wish I didn't unload it. I am preregistered in 3 tournaments. I couldn't get it to open at all.QUOTE (Spademan @ Sunday, January 31st, 2010, 1:29 PM) What the shit?Type in English, you stupid lazy ****.awsome

shut up you mouth
It is my fingers tactilely responsible for your deconstruction. Driven by the muscles and tendons in my arms. Arms held aloft by my shoulders and upper body. My upper body stabilized by my core. All of these systems, however, work at the behest of my brain and its functional process called my mind. Therefore you mean to say shut up you mind.
It is my fingers tactilely responsible for your deconstruction. Driven by the muscles and tendons in my arms. Arms held aloft by my shoulders and upper body. My upper body stabilized by my core. All of these systems, however, work at the behest of my brain and its functional process called my mind. Therefore you mean to say shut up you mind.
shut up you face