New Challenge: Movin' On Up

unicorn.pngI hate you guys.
hu4rollz... robot uni-corn style tho.EDIT:i like how the first time i wrote this ur high score was 41,000, and then u keep editing :club:
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

I play the unicorn game for the music, anyone else?

I also suck compared to you degens...Re: bet sizing and such; I agree with the trystero theorem. In the coaching tree series on DC, baluga whale had two rules he really thought micro stakes players should follow:1.) Value bet very thinly, fold 1 pair type hands on the turn and river when raised. 2.) Double your river bet size, double your win rate.So it's kinda solid/good advice.

Any of you guys chat on windows im, or anything... Wife keeps giving me crap when I try talking a hand with her and thinking of trying to start a poker discussion im group or somethingKosin Trouble

I play the unicorn game for the music, anyone else?
I also suck compared to you degens...Re: bet sizing and such; I agree with the trystero theorem. In the coaching tree series on DC, baluga whale had two rules he really thought micro stakes players should follow:1.) Value bet very thinly, fold 1 pair type hands on the turn and river when raised. 2.) Double your river bet size, double your win rate.So it's kinda solid/good advice.
ahem. You need to brush up on your micro-stakes scholarship. The Trystero Theorem is, "At the limits micro, 'made' hands, that is, holdings with showdown value, will not fold to a raise." Derivation A2 is, "It is ill-advised to try and bluff-raise in an attempt to exploit what would appear to be a transparent bet/fold line."
Any of you guys chat on windows im, or anything... Wife keeps giving me crap when I try talking a hand with her and thinking of trying to start a poker discussion im group or somethingKosin Trouble
We all use AIM and Skype. PM me your contact and I'll add you on either/both
ahem. You need to brush up on your micro-stakes scholarship. The Trystero Theorem is, "At the limits micro, 'made' hands, that is, holdings with showdown value, will not fold to a raise." Derivation A2 is, "It is ill-advised to try and bluff-raise in an attempt to exploit what would appear to be a transparent bet/fold line."
yes... I mean I agree with what you said about shoving your big hands bc ppl don't fold their "made hands"The baluga whale deal was separate but important imo
someone's gotta make a Unicorn vid. I can't get past 16-20k per run.James I was just kidding :club:
I can't get past 10k per runBut do you love the song??????!!!???

if u have teamviewer i would gladly show u how i get 80k.. doubt i can break 100k tho..

Having a good session so far today, got stuck a buy in losing with AK vs AQ and KK vs J3. Lost another buy in with KK vs q3 in a ridic spot too. On to what I want help with, wasn't sure if this was a call or a fold:feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 9 playersUTG+1: $1.99 MP: $1.94 MP2: $0.64 HJ: $1.04 CO: $4.09 Button: $0.68 SB: $1.84 (Hero)BB: $1.64 UTG: $1.95 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with :ts:5c (9 players)2 folds, MP raises to $0.04, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BB folds, MP calls $0.08Flop: ($0.26) :qh:4h:3h (3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $0.26, Hero calls $0.26Turn: ($0.78) :club: (3 players)Hero checks, MP checksRiver: ($0.78) :jh (3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $0.78

Having a good session so far today, got stuck a buy in losing with AK vs AQ and KK vs J3. Lost another buy in with KK vs q3 in a ridic spot too. On to what I want help with, wasn't sure if this was a call or a fold:feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 9 playersUTG+1: $1.99 MP: $1.94 MP2: $0.64 HJ: $1.04 CO: $4.09 Button: $0.68 SB: $1.84 (Hero)BB: $1.64 UTG: $1.95 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with :ts:5c (9 players)2 folds, MP raises to $0.04, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BB folds, MP calls $0.08Flop: ($0.26) :qh:4h:3h (3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $0.26, Hero calls $0.26Turn: ($0.78) :club: (3 players)Hero checks, MP checksRiver: ($0.78) :jh (3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $0.78
I would call, you may be chopping a lot though. Why not c-bet this flop? It's not a bad flop for you and you might get some better hands to fold.
bet/call the flop, two overs + NFD in a 3-bet potas played probably call the river...his line looks bluffy, and your wheel makes a nice catcher
I wouldn't mind check/shipping the flop either

I've been trying to cut down my c-betting OOP because I was doing it way too much in the past. In general I was playing way too loose before and I've been trying to tighten up a bit. Probably gone too far the other way right now. I agree though this is an instance where I should have.

I've been trying to cut down my c-betting OOP because I was doing it way too much in the past. In general I was playing way too loose before and I've been trying to tighten up a bit. Probably gone too far the other way right now. I agree though this is an instance where I should have.
That makes sense, but what you should cut down on is senseless c/betting when it's likely you'll be floated ( boards, type of opponent, your equity). Here you've got a pretty solid holding in a 3-bet pot: bet/call = profitable = simplification too.

Always, I want to be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony, harmony oh lovehave you watched the video on youtube... it's sooo creepy and awesome

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (BB) ($113.10)UTG ($108.65)MP ($151.35)Button ($98.50)SB ($145.65)Preflop: Hero is BB with 9club.gif, 10club.gifUTG bets $3.50, 1 fold, Button calls $3.50, SB calls $3, Hero calls $2.50Flop: ($14) 3heart.gif, 10spade.gif, 2diamond.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, UTG calls $8, 2 foldsTurn: ($30) 8heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $17, Hero calls $17River: ($64) 4club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG checks