New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

Nice volume. But your day < my month (barely)Also, trystero owes me more $$ bc he said that villains don't bet/fold...feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 5 playersButton: $10.00 (Hero)SB: $11.99 BB: $7.01 UTG: $8.22 CO: $8.28 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is Button with 5d.gif4d.gif (5 players)2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB foldsFlop: ($0.70) Qs.gif2d.gifAc.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($0.70) 3c.gif (2 players)SB bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.80, SB calls $1.90River: ($6.30) Ts.gif (2 players)SB bets $2.30, Hero raises to $6.90, and is all in, SB foldsHero won $10.18(Rake: $0.72)

I freaking hate this crap... can't they just split the pot, rake it, and not run the cards? I suck at freerollsferal_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 5 playersBB: $211.20 UTG: $58.65 CO: $61.05 Button: $143.90 SB: $51.25 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with Kh.gifKs.gif (5 players)2 folds, Button raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, BB folds, Button raises to $13, Hero raises to $51.25, and is all in, Button calls $38.25Flop: ($103.25) Td.gifQd.gif7d.gif (2 players)Turn: ($103.25) 4d.gif (2 players)River: ($103.25) 5h.gif (2 players)Button showed Kc.gifKd.gif, and won ($100) with a flush, King highHero showed Kh.gifKs.gif, and lost with a pair of KingsButton won $100(Rake: $3)

Nice volume. But your day < my month (barely)Also, trystero owes me more $$ bc he said that villains don't bet/fold...feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 5 playersButton: $10.00 (Hero)SB: $11.99 BB: $7.01 UTG: $8.22 CO: $8.28 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is Button with 5d.gif4d.gif (5 players)2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB foldsFlop: ($0.70) Qs.gif2d.gifAc.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($0.70) 3c.gif (2 players)SB bets $0.90, Hero raises to $2.80, SB calls $1.90River: ($6.30) Ts.gif (2 players)SB bets $2.30, Hero raises to $6.90, and is all in, SB foldsHero won $10.18(Rake: $0.72)
standard

I am at work myself so cant post my graph for the month but..As of last night, I made $44.74, and made $10 from my initial deposit bonus, so up $55 dollars for the month, playing 2 tables max. About 18 days were just .01 and the rest .02/.05 tables.Again cant thank you guys enough, I finally moved up a level this month and am holding my own. Still feel like I am folding in some situations, like the one I posted earlier. but i am figuring it out. Goal for the month is to start posting more and more hands to get feedback and to watch more video's and continue reading like a mofo while at work.Kosin Trouble

I freaking hate this crap... can't they just split the pot, rake it, and not run the cards? I suck at freerollsferal_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 5 playersBB: $211.20 UTG: $58.65 CO: $61.05 Button: $143.90 SB: $51.25 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with Kh.gifKs.gif (5 players)2 folds, Button raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, BB folds, Button raises to $13, Hero raises to $51.25, and is all in, Button calls $38.25Flop: ($103.25) Td.gifQd.gif7d.gif (2 players)Turn: ($103.25) 4d.gif (2 players)River: ($103.25) 5h.gif (2 players)Button showed Kc.gifKd.gif, and won ($100) with a flush, King highHero showed Kh.gifKs.gif, and lost with a pair of KingsButton won $100(Rake: $3)
Ouch. That's about all I can say.
also holy ****ing shit i have a new personal volume record on the day... 11,166 hands
lolnow that I have HEM I can post fun graphs and whine about all-in EV. I'm disappointed w/my March. I knew that I'd be busy with reality-based stuff, but still, one of Ninja's day is basically equivalent to my whole month. terrible output. I don't see april being all that different...lots of papers to grade coming up as well as an exam I have to study for. bleh.march.gif

Honestly I don't see how you guys can stay sane with that kind of monthly volume... I mean I know that I play 16 six max tables so my decision making isn't as sharp etc... but the friggin swings of this shit would drive me bonkers if i only got 10kish hands on a month

losing to the Royal >>> losing to AQ
AQ wasn't in his flat range... the only hands that could beat me are what he held and aces... and he wouldn't have folded the naked Kh and may have even hero called with less.

Making something out of nothing... this guy actually had TAGish statsferal_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersBB: $27.62 UTG: $25.35 UTG+1: $18.88 CO: $32.64 Button: $31.00 SB: $49.18 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with Ac.gif5c.gif (6 players)3 folds, Button raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.40, BB foldsFlop: ($1.25) 3c.gif7c.gif5s.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($1.25) 4c.gif (2 players)Hero bets $1.25, Button calls $1.25River: ($3.75) 2c.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2, Hero raises to $47.43, and is all in, Button calls $27.25, and is all inButton mucked As.gifJc.gifHero showed Ac.gif5c.gif, and won ($59.25) with a straight flush, Five highHero won $59.25(Rake: $3)

Honestly I don't see how you guys can stay sane with that kind of monthly volume... I mean I know that I play 16 six max tables so my decision making isn't as sharp etc... but the friggin swings of this shit would drive me bonkers if i only got 10kish hands on a month
I'm not a poker pro and am pretty busy this time of year so I just don't have the time. I'm also a nit. At the micros nits win teh moneys fairly variance-free. It's very easy to sit back and get the money in as a crushing favorite. It's true though that when downswinging I try to find more time for poker.
AQ wasn't in his flat range... the only hands that could beat me are what he held and aces... and he wouldn't have folded the naked Kh and may have even hero called with less.
point was that it's more fun to lose to a royal than to lose on a generic cooler.

Nice adjustment on the AQ v KQ hand, Cobalt. It was eerily similar to a hand we played (same positions and everything) last week, where you ended up with 2nd pair and I had top pair. I knew I should have folded the river, but I'm a donk and just went with my standard line. I got you back later, though. :club:

standard
Die
I'm not a poker pro and am pretty busy this time of year so I just don't have the time. I'm also a nit. At the micros nits win teh moneys fairly variance-free. It's very easy to sit back and get the money in as a crushing favorite. It's true though that when downswinging I try to find more time for poker.
I wish this nit could win variance free at teh micros :(TN, remember for me especially, learning to play/think well > mass volume

HEM is so fcking sick now. It's like cheating...stats on basically everything. Database + 5mill hands from PTR = lulz (I haven't bought any but people are, and it's ridiculous). Even the replayer kicks ass.

HEM is so fcking sick now. It's like cheating...stats on basically everything. Database + 5mill hands from PTR = lulz (I haven't bought any but people are, and it's ridiculous). Even the replayer kicks ass.
Can I paint a picture for everyone?Trystero saying exactly what he wrote, white background, Apple-commercial-esque music playing. He finishes, it immediately cuts away to the black letters: HEM. Genius right? Genius.

God damnit... I'm trying to teach my girlfriend how to use a HUD and end up sitting with Syntonic and KJ... I'm like... "watch, their stats will turn into numbers like this cuz they're both nits" and syntonic makes me lose a bet by open limpingwoulda played with you guys longer but the wifi in this motel keeps disconnecting