New Challenge: Movin' On Up

feral_cow_icon.gifDont have a cow, heres your converted handPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 ante $0.02 - 9 playersHJ: $24.94 (Hero)CO: $28.25 Button: $11.73 SB: $25.81 BB: $22.19 UTG: $10.92 UTG+1: $14.48 MP: $19.52 MP2: $24.88 Preflop: ($0.33) Hero is HJ with Ts.gif7s.gif (9 players)4 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, SB calls $0.25, BB foldsFlop: ($0.88) 3h.gifJs.gif2c.gif (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.55, SB calls $0.55Turn: ($1.98) 9c.gif (2 players)SB bets $1.20What do you guys make of this donkbet? I have a hard time giving credits to someone who take this line.
Ac4c/JcXc...something like that.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

Ac4c/JcXc...something like that.
I dunno. This line is so common at 5NL/10NL, it's scary.But then again, i might see metagame where there isn't, and bluff attempts everywhere.
i might see metagame where there isn't, and bluff attempts everywhere.
Don't worry about monsters under the bed.Unless you know for a FACT that someone is bluffing you, just give them credit for hand when you're not that strong, and move on to the next hand.Trystero is absolutely right, that you're going to have a tough time making him fold anything that isn't air.The only thing that would prevent a turn raise from being a complete spew is the fact that you do have at least 3 clean outs, possibly 4 if he doesn't have the club draw.

something that beats 10 high fold. opening is question, cbetting is a must,

I dunno. This line is so common at 5NL/10NL, it's scary.But then again, i might see metagame where there isn't, and bluff attempts everywhere.
The vast majority of donkbets on the turn are mediocre/medium-strength hands that picked up some sort of draw or are attempting to protect from draws.Every now and then, they're monsters or air.I raise them fairly liberally (though not as liberally as flop donkbets) with plans to bet quite a few rivers depending on stacks, texture, and my hand. That said, I'd probably just give up in the spot that you posted.
It is a good day to be retarded. XDaFNrhmjpLQFq3wKXyM.pngpurple means fish. 50nl. Both started with 20
This is the first time I realized you were an aussie... makes me wish my ancestors were sent to prison instead of me
This is the first time I realized you were an aussie... makes me wish my ancestors were sent to prison instead of me
lol , That is an awesome line. 7 c an hour. Holla A4rEIRSmAEgO6gMO_4kK.pngconsidering how awesome the fish were swimming, I am just glad I didn't drown.
April goalsProfitIron man
[ ] Profit[x] Iron manI guess I didn't have as bad of a month as most people as I can still play but this still wasn't a good month.April11.jpgI got owned pretty much from the start of the month all the way though so I played a fair amount at 25NL, I'm still rolled pretty well for 50NL but gettting slapped all the time is pretty annoying. Total Poker: -$509.38Rake back etc: $214.63= -294.75Hands 52281 (31651 @ 25NL)I'm not sure what to do for May, I could try and put in a crap load of volume at 25NL for a whole month but I don't know what that achieves? Other wise I guess I'll build back up to 40BI for 50NL and have another crack at that if I can. May goalsProfitIron man
[ ] Profit[x] Iron manI guess I didn't have as bad of a month as most people as I can still play but this still wasn't a good month.April11.jpgI got owned pretty much from the start of the month all the way though so I played a fair amount at 25NL, I'm still rolled pretty well for 50NL but gettting slapped all the time is pretty annoying. Total Poker: -$509.38Rake back etc: $214.63= -294.75Hands 52281 (31651 @ 25NL)I'm not sure what to do for May, I could try and put in a crap load of volume at 25NL for a whole month but I don't know what that achieves? Other wise I guess I'll build back up to 40BI for 50NL and have another crack at that if I can. May goalsProfitIron man
I'm assuming you play a lot of tables, 8+?Unless you're crushing the limits you play, I would just stick to playing 2 to 4 tables. You're only going to hinder your growth as a poker player by playing too many tables, and missing out on a ton of information because you end up playing a very easy to read tagbot style. I always go back and forth on the debate on which is better, but overall, I know my results are way better when I only play up to 4 tables.Of course, maybe you're really good at mass muti tabling, and you're just running bad. If so, just ignore everything I wrote.

Question for Cobalt...How the F do you play on Bodog?I dropped $50 on there to play the lowest NL stakes (5NL). Players are super bad (that's probably your answer), but the software friggin' tilts me so damn bad.

Question for Cobalt...How the F do you play on Bodog?I dropped $50 on there to play the lowest NL stakes (5NL). Players are super bad (that's probably your answer), but the software friggin' tilts me so damn bad.
Years of growing accustomed to it. It feels like home to me. Like, I've been trying Cake's software and not enjoying it too much. I know that Bodog's software is kind of crap, but it's not as bad as I remember Party being. And yeah, the players are bad enough that you just get used to it. Eventually, you learn all of the common little glitches.
I'm assuming you play a lot of tables, 8+?Unless you're crushing the limits you play, I would just stick to playing 2 to 4 tables. You're only going to hinder your growth as a poker player by playing too many tables, and missing out on a ton of information because you end up playing a very easy to read tagbot style. I always go back and forth on the debate on which is better, but overall, I know my results are way better when I only play up to 4 tables.Of course, maybe you're really good at mass muti tabling, and you're just running bad. If so, just ignore everything I wrote.
I play Rush so when I've been playing 50NL I only play 1 or 2 tables at most, at 25NL I've played 2 or 3 tables only recently tried 4 a couple of days in a row.

Operation 4.0 coming to a close; crushed my chemistry exam this afternoonneed to do really well on business law and marginally well on small business tax

Operation 4.0 coming to a close; crushed my chemistry exam this afternoonneed to do really well on business law and marginally well on small business tax
gl gl

God damn FBI. I actually had to get a ****ing job...At least, for the most part, I can still work my own hours in my underwear from wherever the **** I want... so I kept most of what I loved about poker.Then again, without the FBI I couldn't have explained why someone who can play poker for a living needs a job... that hadn't been going well for a good 2 years.

make a video
It's LOL4NL. Gotta start somewhere tho right?Once I get used to the software, I might make one for you. The setup is weird and it affects my HUD. I've had to cut down the stats I show to VPIP/PFR/3bet/Fold to 3bet. Pop up stats ftw tho.The players are bad. The games are usually running.Customer service is pretty good, especially when I was having trouble with my first deposit.