New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

we tarped each otherferal_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersSB: $25.00 BB: $33.52 UTG: $25.25 UTG+1: $25.00 (Hero)CO: $33.18 Button: $34.93 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG+1 with :jh:club: (6 players)UTG raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.50, 4 folds, UTG calls $1.75Flop: ($5.35) :D:4h:D (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2.50, UTG raises to $6, Hero calls $3.50Turn: ($17.35) :qh (2 players)UTG bets $16.50, Hero calls $16.50 and is all-inRiver: ($50.35) :D (2 players)UTG showed :5c:3h, and lost with two pair, Kings and JacksHero showed :D:ts, and won ($48.35) with two pair, Aces and JacksHero won $48.35(Rake: $2)

I flubbed the conclusion to my speech pretty badly (like really badly) and I am sad about thatI'm typically a very confident person but public speaking owns my soul so hard
Sigh. Public speaking can take a while to feel natural. Be grateful you get to warm up in classroom. I once saw a track star completely freeze, live on national tv, when he tried to transition into a commentator role.
yeah, I can't even play 4 tables very well
Confirmed. :club:
Four tables isn't so bad. Beyond that, it starts getting tricky.
i dont have too much trouble, but i do occasionally time out.. its super frustrating when i have AA or KK and the pot has been 3 bet and the action is on me and i time out.. that has happened a few times.
[x] 10 tables rush[ ] wins[x] rakeback!
i thought about adding another table or so just to try it out.. i wish 4 tables of a certain limit wasnt the maximum. sometimes i open hands at FR that i would at 6max and then think, wow that was kinda dumb opening that hand UTG in FR, loland yes rakeback is nice.. i got almost 6 buyins in rakeback this week, bink!

couple of tight folds thoughts?Haven't played HU NL in a while feral_cow_icon.gifMoooooooooooraaawwwr.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 2 playersButton: $54.25 BB: $49.20 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with 6h.gif7h.gif (2 players)Button raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1Flop: ($3.00) Kc.gif9s.gif8c.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50Turn: ($8.00) 5h.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($8.00) Tc.gif (2 players)Hero bets $6.50, Button raises to $18, Hero foldsButton won $20.50(Rake: $0.50)feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 2 playersButton: $49.85 BB: $114.90 (Hero)Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with Ah.gif5c.gif (2 players)Button raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1Flop: ($3.00) 3c.gif5h.gif2c.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50Turn: ($8.00) 4c.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $6, Hero calls $6River: ($20.00) 7d.gif (2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $12, Hero foldsButton won $19.50(Rake: $0.50)

Ugh. Live pokerz was frustrated. I dropped $500 rather quickly. For whatever reason I decided moves could be made against live poker players. Shut up, I know...Decided to triple barrel within 10 minutes of sitting down with 92 on a Q8655 board. They finally folded the river so I was up to like $280. The tried the triple again with 75dd on a 234 two diamond board. I missed and villain shoved the river. Which meant I got to perfom the always fun insta-fold to the $30 raise into a $270 pot move...What's extra frustrating is that nobody really outplayed me. I didn't get value-owned ever... I just outplayed myself. Nothing ever went right through. J8 < AQ on JT8. T8<K9 on 78T. 97<QQ on 689. Finally lost the last of it with 99<AA. Ugh...I'm starting to question if I really can do this. In the 4 years I've played live and even online I feel like I can't control my anger when I get tilted. I start making bad calls trying to win it back. It gets more annoying ever time. I know I can walk in there, sit tight and win 2 or 3 BIs by waiting for hands and having people spew off, but I just can't... It's easier for my online because I can just close out of FTP and go down something else. But playing live I just can't tell myself to cashout and go home... I got the $300 back to transfer to my new account online, but I have a serious decision of whether or not I should actually continue to try this or just give up.

Thoughts on turn? We just jamming it in? only have 8 hands on villian..Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1204549DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $25.00UTG: $96.93MP: $42.96CO: $25.00BTN: $41.09SB: $18.05Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with 8 :3h J :4h4 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero checksFlop: ($0.50) 8 :5c 6 :ts 4 :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.35, SB calls $0.35Turn: ($1.20) J :club:(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB raises to $3.50, Hero ???

Ugh. Live pokerz was frustrated. I dropped $500 rather quickly. For whatever reason I decided moves could be made against live poker players. Shut up, I know...Decided to triple barrel within 10 minutes of sitting down with 92 on a Q8655 board. They finally folded the river so I was up to like $280. The tried the triple again with 75dd on a 234 two diamond board. I missed and villain shoved the river. Which meant I got to perfom the always fun insta-fold to the $30 raise into a $270 pot move...What's extra frustrating is that nobody really outplayed me. I didn't get value-owned ever... I just outplayed myself. Nothing ever went right through. J8 < AQ on JT8. T8<K9 on 78T. 97<QQ on 689. Finally lost the last of it with 99<AA. Ugh...I'm starting to question if I really can do this. In the 4 years I've played live and even online I feel like I can't control my anger when I get tilted. I start making bad calls trying to win it back. It gets more annoying ever time. I know I can walk in there, sit tight and win 2 or 3 BIs by waiting for hands and having people spew off, but I just can't... It's easier for my online because I can just close out of FTP and go down something else. But playing live I just can't tell myself to cashout and go home... I got the $300 back to transfer to my new account online, but I have a serious decision of whether or not I should actually continue to try this or just give up.
This but online.I'm a real nit live.