New Challenge: Movin' On Up

good news: finally got aces against kings!bad news: comical results.I honestly think I'd be rolled for 50nl at this point if I just never had aces against kings or vice versa Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($25.18)BB ($28.91)UTG ($24.65)MP ($25.61)Hero (Button) ($40.18)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :qh, A :4hUTG bets $0.75, MP raises to $2.75, Hero calls $2.75, 3 foldsFlop: ($6.60) 2 :D, K :jh, 7 :D(2 players)MP bets $3, Hero calls $3Turn: ($12.60) 10 :D(2 players)MP bets $7, Hero calls $7River: ($26.60) J :club:(2 players)MP bets $12.86 (All-In), Hero calls $12.86Total pot: $52.32 | Rake: $2.61Results:Hero had A :D, A :5c (one pair, Aces).MP had K :3h, K :ts (three of a kind, Kings).Outcome: MP won $49.71

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

after a shitty hour long session, what do you call this hand?the last strawFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($25)Hero (UTG) ($25)MP ($20.41)Button ($26.37)SB ($16.77)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4 :5c, 4 :4hHero bets $0.75, MP calls $0.75, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, 1 foldFlop: ($2.50) 2 :club:, 4 :qh, A :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, MP calls $1.50, 1 foldTurn: ($5.50) 5 :jh(2 players)Hero checks, MP checksRiver: ($5.50) 7 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $3.25, MP raises to $8.50, Hero foldsA3 is the nuts.

after a shitty hour long session, what do you call this hand?the last strawFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($25)Hero (UTG) ($25)MP ($20.41)Button ($26.37)SB ($16.77)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4 :5c, 4 :4hHero bets $0.75, MP calls $0.75, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, 1 foldFlop: ($2.50) 2 :club:, 4 :qh, A :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, MP calls $1.50, 1 foldTurn: ($5.50) 5 :jh(2 players)Hero checks, MP checksRiver: ($5.50) 7 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $3.25, MP raises to $8.50, Hero foldsA3 is the nuts.
sigh.do we like c/c over b/f on river?
I think he's got some hands, like Ax, that can call a bet but that will just check behindif we check I doubt he ever bets worse, maybe some two pairs, and I don't see him as having many bluffs in his range
I'm repeatedly surprised by what people will thinly bet with on the river. I know I lose value with c/c lines, but I get to catch a boatload of bluffs too.
mkay so I signed up for rakebackpros and I'm not sure if I've been "accepted" I guess. I got a couple of welcome e-mails. How do I know if it will give me rakeback. I 4-tables 6max for an hour seeing if it would show up on 'my stats' and it didn't show anything.
I already had an FT account, so I did the same (thanks fighter for that post a few pages back). I can't tell either if it was accepted. I get rakeback on Cake Poker thru p5s and it says linked. But on rakebackpros, its not really saying anything...

Well, when I got RB from them, I had to e-mail Full Tilt first. I waited a few days, and they told me I should use Rakeback Pros.Here are my emails from a few years ago:Hello Full Tilt,I'd like to say, first off, that I love Full Tilt - the promotions,competition, deposit options, and software are all fantastic. However,the rake at the lower limits is too high compared to other gamblingsites - $10 No Limit HE's rake, for example, is virtually double of whatPokerStars has. I'm aware that Full Tilt typically allows rakeback toonly new customers, but I noticed that it has begun to provide rakebackfor existing accounts, too. I am simply wondering if, as a long timecustomer, I could receive such treatment. Thanks for your time.------------------Hello,Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.Full Tilt does not pay players rakeback directly. There are a number ofrakeback affiliates who offer players up to 27% rakeback if they sign upto Full Tilt Poker through their site.Please note that this is not an issue which can be solved by openinganother account with Full Tilt Poker, it is against our site policy toopen more than one account. Though you could cease using your account,we do not remove it from our system, nor do we freeze accounts in orderfor players to create new ones.However, we do value your continued support of Full Tilt Poker, and weare currently looking into organizing something that will help playerswho are not already attached to an affiliate. We have added yourusername to our files for further consideration. Please be patient.-------------Three days later I got this e-mail from affiliates@fulltiltpoker.com:As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker.Currently this opportunity is only available to a select group of loyal players that have played on our site without the ability to receive rakeback.To take advantage of this special offer, visit www.rakebackpros.com and sign up for an account.If you have any questions, please contact support@rakebackpros.com for assistance.Sincerely,The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker

speech yesterday, went welltax exam today, 99%two exams tomorrow including business law which I'm nervous aboutchemistry quiz Fridayquite the weeksleep time
business law. pft. all you need to know are exploits and loopholes.

Ok so villian likes to bomb with Tp and draws, but will insta fold to reraises (seen him fold flop/turn to raise 4 times). River I was not expecting his shove. Do we call or fold here?Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1155142DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterBTN: $10.30SB: $16.20BB: $10.15UTG: $16.42MP: $10.04Hero (CO): $18.96Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :club: Q :5c2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20Flop: ($1.20) J :4h 6 :3h 2 :qh(4 players)SB checks, BB bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90, BTN folds, SB foldsTurn: ($3.00) T :ts(2 players)BB bets $2, Hero calls $2River: ($7.00) 9 :jh(2 players)BB bets $6.95 all in, Hero ???

Not beating much...I fold
this but jam turn thowe let him barrel twice and he'll give up his draws on the river, where he may call it off with bad equity or we make him fold and not realize his equity
two exams tomorrow including business law which I'm nervous about
They both went well today.So over this weekGrind some and relax rest of the daydrew sucks at poker btw... I witnessed him lose with AA to Q7 in a 4b pot; just trrbl

I was thinking of your recent KK problems when UTG+1 flatted the 4 bet in this hand trystero but hero gotta do what hero gotta do.feral_cow_icon.gifA pack of feral cows chewed their cuds for .0043 seconds to convert this handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 9 playersCO: $50.00 (Hero)Button: $33.10 SB: $11.30 BB: $50.00 UTG: $53.15 UTG+1: $87.10 MP: $47.30 MP2: $71.95 HJ: $42.30 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with :D:qh (9 players)UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $1.75, 3 folds, Hero raises to $5.25, Button folds, SB raises to $11.30, and is all in, BB folds, UTG+1 calls $9.55, Hero raises to $50, and is all in, UTG+1 calls $38.70Flop: ($111.80) :3h:ts:club: (3 players)Turn: ($111.80) :4h (3 players)River: ($111.80) :5c (3 players)Hero showed :D:jh, and won ($108.80) with a flush, King highSB showed :club::D, and lost with a pair of NinesUTG+1 showed :D:ts, and lost with King Queen highHero won $108.80(Rake: $3)Sick hold, probably used up my run good for the month already.

Any IPhone4 users have issues posting here? I can browse and even bring up the page to make a post, but any time I try to click the chatbox to type it doesn't register. I was able to post with my old 3GS... I think.

this but jam turn thowe let him barrel twice and he'll give up his draws on the river, where he may call it off with bad equity or we make him fold and not realize his equity
Agree with jamming the turn. You're hand is under-repped and can get called worse. Any thoughts about raising the flop?
Any IPhone4 users have issues posting here? I can browse and even bring up the page to make a post, but any time I try to click the chatbox to type it doesn't register. I was able to post with my old 3GS... I think.
How's the Iphone 4? Thinking of getting a smart phone but i can't pick one.
Agree with jamming the turn. You're hand is under-repped and can get called worse. Any thoughts about raising the flop?
no, he's two barrel happy and I think we lose value based on the read
What james said,Because the villian bombs with TP and draws, better to let him do the betting for us. It was my mistake to not raise the turn though.
I was thinking of your recent KK problems when UTG+1 flatted the 4 bet in this hand trystero but hero gotta do what hero gotta do.feral_cow_icon.gifA pack of feral cows chewed their cuds for .0043 seconds to convert this handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 9 playersCO: $50.00 (Hero)Button: $33.10 SB: $11.30 BB: $50.00 UTG: $53.15 UTG+1: $87.10 MP: $47.30 MP2: $71.95 HJ: $42.30 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with :D:qh (9 players)UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $1.75, 3 folds, Hero raises to $5.25, Button folds, SB raises to $11.30, and is all in, BB folds, UTG+1 calls $9.55, Hero raises to $50, and is all in, UTG+1 calls $38.70Flop: ($111.80) :3h:ts:club: (3 players)Turn: ($111.80) :4h (3 players)River: ($111.80) :5c (3 players)Hero showed :D:jh, and won ($108.80) with a flush, King highSB showed :club::D, and lost with a pair of NinesUTG+1 showed :D:ts, and lost with King Queen highHero won $108.80(Rake: $3)Sick hold, probably used up my run good for the month already.
you faded so many BD draws on that flop, wow.

See, even someone as bad as I am can climb out of a pretty deep hole.What makes me even happier (and also realize that I'm on a sick heater) is that the majority of the downswong is at 50nl, and all up the upswong is at 25nl.cMp0lQppTo0MAUZMTALz.png