New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

In the past, each flight plays a certain number of levels and then combine on Sunday morning.I played Saturday night and we finished around 11:30; bagged and got our stuff for the next day and was on my way home around 1230 and i slept from like 2-830 and then got up there at 1030 for the 11 restart... I did think getting a room would be smart but I was poor so I just drove home.FT starts like 30 minutes after they get down to 6 players; they need to add teh make-up and do the interviews so they can show you on tv...The $360 satties are super soft and with 20% of the field making the ME I'm sure you'd be able to get in in 2 tries... so pick a day with a couple satties running and then hit it up
How many players do the $360s get usually?

Nice Watch, Jon

How many players do the $360s get usually?
I ran one on the Thursday night before the Main started (it was only Fri-Sun last year) and it got like ~240 so we only had to get down to 5 tables I think and it was lol play for sure; structures kinda suck but if you get a stack early you can abuse the shit out of your table when the antes kick-in

+$120 tonight after being down $300+. Comeback!I kept getting decent cards to raise/call and see a flop with but could never catch the slightest piece for so long.Finally got back on track when I straddled with 64s and called a minraise. Flop 357ddx. Check to this spazzy guy who bet 60. I pretended to think and flatted. Turn 2x. I check he bets 120, I ship for 150. I then took the rest of his 200-ish with Q8 on an 862hhx flop. I usually don't put in 70bbs with Q8 and that board, but the guy was spazzy like I said and has a lot of draws, weaker 8s in his range. Then took like 250 off a super aggro guy when I call his cbet with 54 on KQ4. Turn 5, he c/r 45 to 100. River 2 he bets 100 again I call he has an interestingly overplayed KJ... lulz.

Then took like 250 off a super aggro guy when I call his cbet with 54 on KQ4. Turn 5, he c/r 45 to 100. River 2 he bets 100 again I call he has an interestingly overplayed KJ... lulz.
the kind of hand where he has no clue what's going on
of course, lol
Lol. ok. He was super aggro but ultimately spewy. He called an UTG raise from a pretty tight player with 64 and flopped two pair and won a big pot. UTG was visibly annoyed and this conversation ensued... Aggro - I get 64 of diamonds in the straddle and I'm suppose to just fold to a raise?UTG - Hey, you're stacking the chips, you must be doing it right. Aggro - Ok, you just stick to the top ten. I tried playing that way and always lost.
I won a 47-man live MTT today! (Okay, I technically tied with another FCPer, but still.)
I chopped a $20 1-table home game tourney tonight. Thanks for stealing my thunder though...
I chopped a $20 1-table home game tourney tonight. Thanks for stealing my thunder though...
There were obviously a number of LOLz. 1. Guy has K3 allin vs 55 on K456 board. "Come on, give me a King! I need a King!" Only me and one other player (who was dealing) knew that the King was no good. I turned to the dealer and said "Go ahead, put a king out there. It will be hilarious". I'm pretty sure nobody realized the straight draw either. 2. We're 3 handed (which was the bubble cause some WSOP hat-wearing d-bag pressured everybody into making the pay top 2). I fold the button, d-bag raises to 1200, BB goes allin for 2400, d-bag snap folds. 3. I got head up with the d-bag with like a 2.5-1 chip deficit and he offered me an even chop. Thanks, sah!4. 22665 board. Gets checked to river, when lady bets half pot. I call with 5x. "I hit the straight" *flips up 78*.
There were obviously a number of LOLz. 1. Guy has K3 allin vs 55 on K456 board. "Come on, give me a King! I need a King!" Only me and one other player (who was dealing) knew that the King was no good. I turned to the dealer and said "Go ahead, put a king out there. It will be hilarious". I'm pretty sure nobody realized the straight draw either. 2. We're 3 handed (which was the bubble cause some WSOP hat-wearing d-bag pressured everybody into making the pay top 2). I fold the button, d-bag raises to 1200, BB goes allin for 2400, d-bag snap folds. 3. I got head up with the d-bag with like a 2.5-1 chip deficit and he offered me an even chop. Thanks, sah!4. 22665 board. Gets checked to river, when lady bets half pot. I call with 5x. "I hit the straight" *flips up 78*.
shit like this, makes me disappointed that I can't win every live tournament I'm ever inall 4 I've played.