New Challenge: Movin' On Up

Thanks for the sympathy guysThis makes better!!!!!!!!!!!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $3.00/$6.00 - 8 playersSB: $774.45 BB: $306.00 UTG: $687.70 (Hero)UTG+1: $474.00 MP: $730.80 HJ: $618.00 CO: $239.80 Button: $1,735.70 Preflop: ($9.00) Hero is UTG with Ad.gifKh.gif (8 players)Hero raises to $18.00, UTG+1 calls $18.00, 3 folds, Button calls $18.00, 2 foldsFlop: ($63.00) 3c.gifKd.gif2s.gif (3 players)Hero bets $30.00, UTG+1 raises to $456.00, Button folds, Hero calls $426.00Turn: ($975.00) 7d.gif (2 players)River: ($975.00) Jd.gif (2 players)Hero showed Ad.gifKh.gif, UTG+1 showed Kc.gif6s.gif, Hero won $972.00
I see you've successfully moved from $25NL to 3/6wait... wut?
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

lol@ whining and then taking a shot at 3/6lol@ finding a game that good where utg+1 will call with k6olol@ him overshoving that floplol@ me being bitter for your ability to still play poker

Had the urge to click buttons again. So I played a few HU SnGs for play money on stars and got owned by donks who never folded and never misses.I no longer have the urge to play pokerz online.#problemsolved

clicking buttons ftwMerge No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Merge Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($8.87)BB ($7.32)UTG ($4.19)MP ($14.25)CO ($4)Button ($8.58)Preflop: Hero is SB with K :club:, A :3h4 folds, Hero bets $0.12, BB calls $0.08Flop: ($0.24) 4 :D, Q :qh, Q :ts(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12Turn: ($0.48) 6 :D(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $0.24, Hero calls $0.24River: ($0.96) 7 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $0.64, Hero calls $0.64Total pot: $2.24 | Rake: $0.11Results:Hero had K :5c, A :jh (one pair, Queens).BB had 10 :D, J :D (one pair, Queens).Outcome: Hero won $2.13

I see you've successfully moved from $25NL to 3/6wait... wut?
lol@ whining and then taking a shot at 3/6lol@ finding a game that good where utg+1 will call with k6olol@ him overshoving that floplol@ me being bitter for your ability to still play poker
Ya I was drinking last night and made a terrible choice to play poker and take a ridiculous shot. I was stupid and really lucky that I didn't lose my bankroll.

FPS + one outer (for the cooler) = shipMerge, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterUTG: $10Hero (CO): $17.60BTN: $13.73SB: $11.88BB: $3.75Pre-Flop: Aheartnormal.gif Qspadenormal.gif dealt to Hero (CO)UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN folds, SB calls $0.25, BB foldsFlop: ($0.70) 6spadenormal.gif Adiamond.gif Qclub.gif (2 Players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.55, SB calls $0.55Turn: ($1.80) 6club.gif (2 Players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($1.80) Qheartnormal.gif (2 Players)SB bets $1.35, Hero raises to $16.75 and is All-In, SB calls $9.68 and is All-InResults: $23.86 Pot ($1.19 Rake)Hero showed Aheartnormal.gif Qspadenormal.gif and WON $22.67 (+$10.79 NET)SB showed Qdiamond.gif Kdiamond.gif and LOST (-$11.83 NET)

Well I def have 66, AQ and AA a lot more than KQ QJ right?Met up with XXEddie tonight for some lol pokeraments; .25/.50 dealers choice, mostly nl08 and nlhewe played at the same table for a bit (I sat to his direct left and pretty much left him alone (omgsoftplaying(not really I just nit it up live)), then more ppl showed up and it broke into two gamesI won small with almost no hands of interest bc I'm a nitMr XXEd crushed some face and was still playing when I left (my brother who rode with me busted)We did witness a hand where it was raised to $1 (or straddled, i dunno) and a few calls, sb douchebag internet kid makes it $13.50 and gets called in 3 spots (and he's berating the players as they call, it was hilarious)a 5QTccc or something flop gets checked throughkid open jams ~$25 into ~$55 on the 7 turn and his AK57 beats a naked nut-low draw and a naked second nut-low draw... lolzzzdrunk bitches and black dudes showed up to create the second table. So there were old nits, internet punks, drunk bitches and some brothers. Quite the game/sceneI'm sure Eddie can add some to this

Well I def have 66, AQ and AA a lot more than KQ QJ right?
yeah, it looks like a standard laydown with KQ. good river bet, bad call.
drunk bitches and black dudes showed up to create the second table. So there were old nits, internet punks, drunk bitches and some brothers. Quite the game/scene
lol'some brothers' makes it
we played at the same table for a bit (I sat to his direct left and pretty much left him alone (omgsoftplaying(not really I just nit it up live)), then more ppl showed up and it broke into two games
dude, if you're at a table with an fcp'er, you absolutely have to LAG it up. nitting???????????? NO CRED.
dude, if you're at a table with an fcp'er, you absolutely have to LAG it up. nitting???????????? NO CRED.
meh, it was like 9 handed NLO8gotta nit hard bc every hand goes to showdown (multiway mostly too)
Well I def have 66, AQ and AA a lot more than KQ QJ right?Met up with XXEddie tonight for some lol pokeraments; .25/.50 dealers choice, mostly nl08 and nlhewe played at the same table for a bit (I sat to his direct left and pretty much left him alone (omgsoftplaying(not really I just nit it up live)), then more ppl showed up and it broke into two gamesI won small with almost no hands of interest bc I'm a nitMr XXEd crushed some face and was still playing when I left (my brother who rode with me busted)We did witness a hand where it was raised to $1 (or straddled, i dunno) and a few calls, sb douchebag internet kid makes it $13.50 and gets called in 3 spots (and he's berating the players as they call, it was hilarious)a 5QTccc or something flop gets checked throughkid open jams ~$25 into ~$55 on the 7 turn and his AK57 beats a naked nut-low draw and a naked second nut-low draw... lolzzzdrunk bitches and black dudes showed up to create the second table. So there were old nits, internet punks, drunk bitches and some brothers. Quite the game/sceneI'm sure Eddie can add some to this
OMG that hand was hilarious. I ended up +$60.James, after you left, 3 people came up to Mike asking to be moved to our table because that bitch was crazy. Eventually they all took a smoke break and we combined to a 10 handed table which was zzzzzzz slow. The crazy chick ending up losing her last $40 going crazy with bottom set on a 2h4hTx5h. Yeah, her opponent just had Ah3h6hXx for the steal wheel to the 6. After you left though I really didn't do a whole lot. Just limped in where I could, missed the flop and mucked. Yawn. Oh well... profitters gon profit!
KJ i put you on 66 and fold right quick
wat? Villains in that line like totally forever always haz teh Ace and teh King and we ship heaps!In reality. I probably call against most randoms and people I've labeled and donks. Also depends on the amount of the overshove.
OMG that hand was hilarious. I ended up +$60.James, after you left, 3 people came up to Mike asking to be moved to our table because that bitch was crazy. Eventually they all took a smoke break and we combined to a 10 handed table which was zzzzzzz slow. The crazy chick ending up losing her last $40 going crazy with bottom set on a 2h4hTx5h. Yeah, her opponent just had Ah3h6hXx for the steal wheel to the 6. After you left though I really didn't do a whole lot. Just limped in where I could, missed the flop and mucked. Yawn. Oh well... profitters gon profit!
it's a good game huh?
it's a good game huh?
Last night was pretty bleh. It was really slow, a few new players needing O8/Stud8 to be explained every hand, and of course the drunk bitch, but I can imagine that there isn't always some psycho drunk chick pissing everybody off so I'm guessing it would normally be a good game. I need to stop limping so much in O8 though. Ya know, bad for the redline :club:

Today has started lame onlineraised A4s in the co 5 handed, AAT flop I bet and get called by the btn, I check call a 1/3 psb on a 2o turn and fold to a river way over jamthen TT < KJ on AQXTX sighjust got one back with AQ > AT on AQ9ccc he didn't have the Tc but stacked off 70bbs :club:

wat? Villains in that line like totally forever always haz teh Ace and teh King and we ship heaps!In reality. I probably call against most randoms and people I've labeled and donks. Also depends on the amount of the overshove.
for an almost 100bbs shove, I don't see randoms doing that without at least a chop. the turn check back is also suspicious.

coolering fish is way easier than out playing themMerge, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterUTG: $10.93Hero (CO): $23.85BTN: $12.62SB: $12.31BB: $14.63Pre-Flop: Kspadenormal.gif Aspadenormal.gif dealt to Hero (CO)UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20Flop: ($1.20) 6diamond.gif Kheartnormal.gif Kdiamond.gif (4 Players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.90, BTN folds, SB calls $0.90, BB foldsTurn: ($3) Adiamond.gif (2 Players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.25, SB calls $2.25River: ($7.50) 9diamond.gif (2 Players)SB raises to $8.86 and is All-In, Hero calls $8.86Results: $25.22 Pot ($1.26 Rake)Hero showed Kspadenormal.gif Aspadenormal.gif and WON $23.96 (+$11.65 NET)SB showed 9heartnormal.gif Kclub.gif and LOST (-$12.26 NET)

This is how you triple barrel with almost no equity and make them fold A high or flush draw on the riverMerge, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterSB: $9.34BB: $2.70UTG: $10Hero (CO): $10.73BTN: $16.71Pre-Flop: 6diamond.gif 7diamond.gif dealt to Hero (CO)UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.75) 3heartnormal.gif 5club.gif 2club.gif (2 Players)Hero bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50Turn: ($1.75) Kdiamond.gif (2 Players)Hero bets $1.10, BTN calls $1.10River: ($3.95) Theartnormal.gif (2 Players)Hero bets $2, BTN foldsResults: $3.95 PotHero showed 6diamond.gif 7diamond.gif and WON $5.76 (+$3.86 NET)

ty sweetieand it seems like i do in fact now have rakeback weeeeeeee
you got it post-facto, correct?I signed up with only the deposit bonus and the lock ppl told me no go on rb but I remembered you saying somethingI'm slowly clearing my bonus, but rb would be a huge help

sick call, brah (I seriously hated life when I saw the turn card)Merge, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $11.34BB: $19.06UTG: $7.86CO: $9.90BTN: $29.56Pre-Flop: Kheartnormal.gif Adiamond.gif dealt to Hero (SB)UTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, BB folds, UTG calls $0.40Flop: ($1.10) Kspadenormal.gif 5club.gif 8spadenormal.gif (2 Players)Hero bets $0.90, UTG raises to $3.80, Hero raises to $10.84 and is All-In, UTG calls $3.56 and is All-InTurn: ($15.82) 7diamond.gif (2 Players - 1 is All-In)River: ($15.82) 2spadenormal.gif (2 Players - 1 is All-In)Results: $15.82 Pot ($0.79 Rake)Hero showed Kheartnormal.gif Adiamond.gif and WON $15.03 (+$7.22 NET)UTG showed 6heartnormal.gif Aspadenormal.gif and LOST (-$7.86 NET)