New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

Kosin, I just have to assume that turn was good for you on the 3KKK7 board.
actually it was shit... I had 33... Figured I had to keep bombing to get you to fold. If I checked just once, you would bet and I would be screwed.
actually it was shit... I had 33... Figured I had to keep bombing to get you to fold. If I checked just once, you would bet and I would be screwed.
See now I know you're lying You know, since I actually had the 33 :club: I figured you either had QQ/AA, air, and sometimes AK.

lol...Yes I would do that with AK or any K for that matter, would probably do it with JJ+99,TT I would probably check turn bet river, depending on stats of villian.88 and below it would depend on villian.When you called the flop I thought, Kx or A3, 33, AJ+ and mid pairs. When you near insta-called the flop I figured you had mid pair or K. Then when the K came on the turn, I basically put you on mid pairs. From there, I basically decided to just bluff the river. if I checked, you would either bet, I would have to fold. or if you checked I thought I would still lose. I figured it was a good place to bluff because I so rarely triple barrel unless I do have a big hand or an OP. As it turns out, I guess I did have you beat once the turn came... Merge Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1344805DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterBB: $4.00Hero (UTG): $4.00CO: $11.92BTN: $6.41SB: $1.10Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is UTG with 5 :ts 5 :qhHero raises to $0.14, CO calls $0.14, BTN calls $0.14, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.48) 3 :5c K :3h K :club:(3 players)Hero bets $0.32, CO calls $0.32, BTN foldsTurn: ($1.12) K :jh(2 players)Hero bets $0.74, CO calls $0.74River: ($2.60) 7 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $1.73, CO folds

When I'm still sitting at the table with the person I will never tell what I have. Have never made that a secret.... Always said I would never say exactly what I have until after we are done playing, at which time I will post the hand in question. I'll comment on a hand and give a reasonable close hand but I wont say exactly what I have until after one of us has left.

When you near insta-called the flop I figured you had mid pair or K.
Very untrue... most situations where players insta-call when they expect bets aren't all that strongAlso, i like your line if it was a bet/fold on the river. I wouldn't exactly call that a triple barrel... it's just that if you don't bet you lose a lot of value from the ace highs who will hero you on the blank board, and you pretty much can't check/fold at any point... so it's better to make the bets yourself than to check-call them
When I'm still sitting at the table with the person I will never tell what I have. Have never made that a secret.... Always said I would never say exactly what I have until after we are done playing, at which time I will post the hand in question. I'll comment on a hand and give a reasonable close hand but I wont say exactly what I have until after one of us has left.
That's silly... just tell the truth 100% of the time, that way, they have no idea what you're playing :club:

I apologize then, i was always under the impression that you should never tell others what your real hands were while playing a session with them... I have never hid the fact that I dont give out my hands while playing, but obviously that has offended a few people and for that I apologize...

I apologize then, i was always under the impression that you should never tell others what your real hands were while playing a session with them... I have never hid the fact that I dont give out my hands while playing, but obviously that has offended a few people and for that I apologize...
I'm not offended I was completely serious. I'm always 100% honest at tables, especially live tables... and people never believe you. You have no idea how often I get a player to do what I want them to do by telling them the truth. "Dude, just call my shove, you're way ahead. Seriously call. You should call man stop thinking. Damnit, why the **** did you fold? Here, I'll show you *shows nut low* see, you should have called."

KosinJust to set the record straight, I was not offended at all. You can lie all you want about any hands we play together. It's kinda what poker is about :)You just happened to say you had the one hand that I actually had, so it was easy to call your bluff.

I'm pretty sure rake back is a scam, every friday I get a rake back payment and every friday I get doom switched into the ground.

Oh hi derMerge Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersDeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterUnitas19 (UTG): $4.00PhotonX (CO): $3.21Hero (BTN): $8.14ozdusk (SB): $4.84Tnoyes (BB): $1.57Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BTN with 5 :3h 5 :club:Unitas19 raises to $0.14, PhotonX calls $0.14, Hero calls $0.14, 1 fold, Tnoyes calls $0.10Flop: ($0.58) 6 :D 5 :D A :D(4 players)Tnoyes checks, Unitas19 bets $0.58, PhotonX calls $0.58, Hero raises to $1.48, Tnoyes calls $1.43 all in, Unitas19 raises to $2.38, PhotonX raises to $3.07 all in, Hero raises to $8 all in, Unitas19 calls $1.48 all inTurn: ($12.80) 2 :ts(4 players - 4 are all in)River: ($12.80) K :qh(4 players - 4 are all in)Final Pot: $12.80Unitas19 shows A :4h J :club:PhotonX shows A :club: Q :spade:Hero shows 5 :jh 5 :5c (Three of a Kind Fives)Tnoyes shows K :D 5 :heart:Hero wins $4.14Hero wins $1.51Hero wins $0.54Hero wins $5.97(Rake: $0.64)

Merge Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersDeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterYOUknowMYnameNOW (CO): $4.54PhotonX (BTN): $3.49Hero (SB): $4.19ozdusk (BB): $4.64Tnoyes (UTG): $5.70Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is SB with 7 :4h 7 :jhTnoyes raises to $0.12, 1 fold, PhotonX calls $0.12, Hero calls $0.10, 1 foldFlop: ($0.40) 4 :D 7 :club: 7 :qh(3 players)Hero bets $0.28, Tnoyes calls $0.28, PhotonX calls $0.28Turn: ($1.24) 5 :D(3 players)Hero bets $0.99, Tnoyes calls $0.99, PhotonX foldsRiver: ($3.22) 4 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $2.80 all in, Tnoyes calls $2.80Final Pot: $8.82Hero shows 7 :3h 7 :D (Four of a Kind Sevens)Tnoyes shows 5 :ts 5 :heart:Hero wins $8.38(Rake: $0.44)

Don't skip this hand :DThis guys is obv my heeeeeeeeeeerrrrooooooooooooooooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-SyPEL-pAHe snap called the flop, so I though he had a flush draw a lot... turn overbets ftw??Merge Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersDeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterxCTKPx (UTG): $5.47Hero (MP): $4.88mrscruffy (CO): $4.00TheAlleyCat11 (BTN): $3.11lanhai366 (SB): $3.82DCRIceQueen (BB): $2.64Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is MP with K :5c K :D1 fold, Hero raises to $0.12, 1 fold, TheAlleyCat11 calls $0.12, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.30) K :club: 5 :ts 7 :3h(2 players)Hero bets $0.26, TheAlleyCat11 calls $0.26Turn: ($0.82) 4 :D(2 players)Hero bets $1.10, TheAlleyCat11 calls $1.10River: ($3.02) 5 :qh(2 players)Hero bets $1.97, TheAlleyCat11 calls $1.63 all inFinal Pot: $6.28Hero shows K :jh K :D (Full House - Kings over Fives)TheAlleyCat11 shows A :4h J :diamond:Hero wins $5.63Hero wins $0.34(Rake: $0.31)

Mis-click, flop tons of equity and brick, sighMerge Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersDeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterYOUknowMYnameNOW (UTG): $4.40Yankee223 (CO): $1.75Hero (BTN): $7.75Unitas19 (SB): $3.56ExtraChipsPls (BB): $3.36Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BTN with J :ts K :4h2 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, Unitas19 raises to $0.16, ExtraChipsPls raises to $3.36 all in, Hero calls $3.26, 1 foldFlop: ($6.88) 9 :club: 4 :5c Q :3h(2 players - 1 is all in)Turn: ($6.88) 2 :jh(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($6.88) 9 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $6.88Hero shows J :qh K :spade:ExtraChipsPls shows T :D A :D (Pair of Nines)ExtraChipsPls wins $6.54(Rake: $0.34)

Brag: Won 400ish in 1/3 lolive last night.Beat: Firfox is being dumb lately and won't let me quote posts, correct them, and won't scroll down the text box itself so it makes it hard to make long posts.... so I really don't want to post any hands even though I remembered to write them down after they happened so I'd remember details better. Variance: In a nutshell, I feel like I played pretty bad, so not posting the hands will help disguise that.

Don't skip this hand :DThis guys is obv my heeeeeeeeeeerrrrooooooooooooooooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-SyPEL-pAHe snap called the flop, so I though he had a flush draw a lot... turn overbets ftw??Merge Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersDeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History ConverterxCTKPx (UTG): $5.47Hero (MP): $4.88mrscruffy (CO): $4.00TheAlleyCat11 (BTN): $3.11lanhai366 (SB): $3.82DCRIceQueen (BB): $2.64Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is MP with K :5c K :D1 fold, Hero raises to $0.12, 1 fold, TheAlleyCat11 calls $0.12, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.30) K :club: 5 :ts 7 :3h(2 players)Hero bets $0.26, TheAlleyCat11 calls $0.26Turn: ($0.82) 4 :D(2 players)Hero bets $1.10, TheAlleyCat11 calls $1.10River: ($3.02) 5 :qh(2 players)Hero bets $1.97, TheAlleyCat11 calls $1.63 all inFinal Pot: $6.28Hero shows K :jh K :D (Full House - Kings over Fives)TheAlleyCat11 shows A :4h J :diamond:Hero wins $5.63Hero wins $0.34(Rake: $0.31)
who says you need to river the 7d
Brag: Won 400ish in 1/3 lolive last night.Beat: Firfox is being dumb lately and won't let me quote posts, correct them, and won't scroll down the text box itself so it makes it hard to make long posts.... so I really don't want to post any hands even though I remembered to write them down after they happened so I'd remember details better. Variance: In a nutshell, I feel like I played pretty bad, so not posting the hands will help disguise that.
gg
quit at hand 100 ldo
Setting a stop loss is so hard for me. Question tho...if you have a stop loss of say 2 BI's. If you reach that limit in a very short time due to coolers, are you stopping for the day, 30 minutes, a few hours?