New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

Sometimes magic happens.feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 9 playersSB: $10.26 BB: $9.56 UTG: $4.45 UTG+1: $7.93 MP: $12.25 (Hero)MP2: $3.16 HJ: $10.31 CO: $11.24 Button: $3.54 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with :jh:D (9 players)UTG raises to $4.45, and is all in, UTG+1 raises to $7.93, and is all in, Hero calls $7.93, MP2 folds, HJ raises to $10.31, and is all in, 4 folds, Hero calls $2.38Flop: ($33.15) :5c:club::4h (4 players)Turn: ($33.15) :5c (4 players)River: ($33.15) :3h (4 players)UTG showed :D:club:, and lost with a pair of SevensUTG+1 showed :4h:qh, and lost with two pair, Queens and SevensHero showed :D :D, and won ($31.15) with a full house, Kings full of SevensHJ showed :ts :ts, and lost with two pair, Queens and SevensHero won $31.15(Rake: $2)

Sometimes magic happens.feral_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 9 playersSB: $10.26 BB: $9.56 UTG: $4.45 UTG+1: $7.93 MP: $12.25 (Hero)MP2: $3.16 HJ: $10.31 CO: $11.24 Button: $3.54 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with :jh:D (9 players)UTG raises to $4.45, and is all in, UTG+1 raises to $7.93, and is all in, Hero calls $7.93, MP2 folds, HJ raises to $10.31, and is all in, 4 folds, Hero calls $2.38Flop: ($33.15) :5c:club::4h (4 players)Turn: ($33.15) :5c (4 players)River: ($33.15) :3h (4 players)UTG showed :D:club:, and lost with a pair of SevensUTG+1 showed :4h:qh, and lost with two pair, Queens and SevensHero showed :D :D, and won ($31.15) with a full house, Kings full of SevensHJ showed :ts :ts, and lost with two pair, Queens and SevensHero won $31.15(Rake: $2)
Way to have them almost collectively drawing dead on the flop.

I'll check that series out James, thanks.Highlight of my night right hurrr.And yes, as soon as he open shoved I insta clicked the call button.Merge No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Merge Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($9.81)Button ($5.61)Hero (SB) ($8.23)BB ($4.04)UTG ($4.50)MP ($12.63)Preflop: Hero is SB with K :D, K :club:1 fold, MP calls $0.04, CO raises to $9.81 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $8.21 (All-In), 2 foldsFlop: ($16.54) 4 :qh, Q :jh, 7 :4h(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($16.54) 2 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($16.54) 9 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $16.54Results:Hero had K :D, K :ts (one pair, Kings).CO had K :5c, 8 :3h (high card, King).Outcome: Hero won $15.72

If you get two outted often enough eventually you have to get everyone else dead once in a while.

was down a good chunk at one point but booked small wins at both 4 and 10nland played almost 600 hands... such a sicko grinder i am3200 hands so far4.8k in 16 days... 300 hands per day... i think i can i think i can :club:

lol, thats what i figured... it also figured that guy actually had a pair when he shoved... Last 3 times he shoved he had complete air a straight draw and a flush draw... this time he has me out kicked

Couple fun hands1. I think this line, while completely FOS and transparent can work pretty well against fish that call flops liberally, and then make weak stabs on the turn. Plus, Kosin was at this table, so I wanted to create a table image for myself. :club: Merge No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Merge Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (MP) ($4.29)CO ($5.89)Button ($4.25)SB ($7.42)BB ($4)UTG ($2.94)Preflop: Hero is MP with 7 :D, 5 :club:1 fold, Hero bets $0.12, 1 fold, Button calls $0.12, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.30) K :ts, 3 :jh, 8 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $0.20, Button calls $0.20Turn: ($0.70) K :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.28, Hero calls $0.28River: ($1.26) J :4h(2 players)Hero bets $0.88, 1 foldTotal pot: $1.26Results:Hero didn't show 7 :5c, 5 :3h (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $2.082. The nit in me almost folded. It's one of those spots where I called because:A. I'm a fishB. The turn makes the board so dangerous that he's never letting me peel one when he has 2 pair or better.C. see AMerge No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Merge Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($2.51)SB ($6.95)BB ($8.94)Hero (UTG) ($8.10)MP ($3.77)CO ($4)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :D, K :DHero bets $0.12, 2 folds, Button calls $0.12, SB calls $0.10, 1 foldFlop: ($0.40) 10 :D, 7 :qh, A :5c(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.26, 1 fold, SB raises to $0.72, Hero calls $0.46Turn: ($1.84) J :3h(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($1.84) 7 :qh(2 players)SB bets $0.92, Hero calls $0.92Total pot: $3.68 | Rake: $0.18

NA, yes you're a degen no matter what.Jon, nice hands. The 75 hand is lol but I def do see the cheap stabs a lot. Thoughts on making a small c.r on the turn so that if he has like QJ he folds and we don't get hero'd on the river when he makes 2nd pair? I haven't put much thought into it, but I'm just thinking that it might be more +ev to make him fold turn and not get his shot at a pair or gutter or whatev. Also, I'd rather take that line with a gutter or something myself, but everything you do is sexy, so nhThe AK hand is well played imo. What villains or boards/factors do you bet the turn in that spot? If there are more draws?I might cbet the AK a bit larger bc it's multiway and I like to value bet fish :club:

NA, yes you're a degen no matter what.Jon, nice hands. The 75 hand is lol but I def do see the cheap stabs a lot. Thoughts on making a small c.r on the turn so that if he has like QJ he folds and we don't get hero'd on the river when he makes 2nd pair? I haven't put much thought into it, but I'm just thinking that it might be more +ev to make him fold turn and not get his shot at a pair or gutter or whatev. Also, I'd rather take that line with a gutter or something myself, but everything you do is sexy, so nhThe AK hand is well played imo. What villains or boards/factors do you bet the turn in that spot? If there are more draws?I might cbet the AK a bit larger bc it's multiway and I like to value bet fish :club:
The 57 hand was experimental. I'm sure there can be merits to c/r turn, but it just sucks when you get called, because it's going to be so hard (impossible?) to bluff the river in most spots. But yeah, if I did c/r turn I'd much rather do it with some sort of decent equity and not just complete air.AK, pretty much gonna bomb turn against all fishies. The line I took is pretty much standard for me against unknowns and regs, where I'll value bet the river if checked to. Although I'll mix it up by betting the turn (if the board is more draw heavy) and then checking back the river if I don't think they ever call with worse.
So when I used to stay up for 2 days straight playing cards I was clearly a degenerate...But now when I stay up for 2 days straight writing code... am I still a degen?
Depends on who you ask, but I'd say "yeah". Kind of possible to degen almost anything.

Hello Daniel,Thank you for your email.We?re committed to making sure that US players are refunded as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and the fact that we underestimated the time it would take to work through these issues. We will update our US players as soon as we have more specific information to provide.We will update our US players as soon as we have more specific information to provide.Also, please check our FAQ page for further information _http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/us-player-faqIf you require any further information let us know.Regards,TrevorFull Tilt Poker Support----------------------------------------------------------------------Please remember never to give out your password or enteraccount details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff willnever ask you for your password. For your security, alwayskeep this information a secret.Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker---------------------------------------------------------------------- Original Message Follows: ------------------------Like seriously... It's been two months... and you can't even get my frozen account to show the correct amount of money you are stealing from me.JOKEI wonder how much longer this can go on before I can press theft charges. I'd really like to see some bails get revoked at this point. Reply ForwardReplyDan to Fullshow details 2:00 PM (4 minutes ago)Which specific information are you going to provide? The date your company is filing for bankruptcy after Ivey ROFLSTOMPS you in court? Or better yet, how about the list of people you are begging for loans because your broke ass poorly run company MIXED player funds with other funds.Oh, and when you provide your crappy generic responses, make sure they are at least punctuated correctly.Please check my FAQ for more informationwww.go****yourself.com/FAQ

I think it's going to be a while before FTP gets us any money, but I did lol a little when I read your response.
TBH it's actually no longer about the money. At first it was a life crisis emergency for me as I literally ended up spending my last dollar... but I got paid that day and am actually making decent money developing again.Now, to me, it's about principle. I'm no saint I committed crimes which put me in the life spot I was/am in... but I'm paying for those crimes. These gentlemen's criminal decisions are creating way more victims and destroying more lives than I'd ever be capable of. They should also do some serious prison time and somehow I don't think the DOJ's charges as of now are going to result in that. A second grand theft case needs to be pressed after enough time allots, since it's pretty clear they have no intent of paying us back. At least it will get some bails revoked on people who are serious flight risks.Mind you, this is because I feel there is enough evidence provided to prove that infact they did bank fraudulently and did launder money even if it was to get around a silly law.
A second grand theft case needs to be pressed after enough time allots, since it's pretty clear they have no intent of paying us back. At least it will get some bails revoked on people who are serious flight risks.
Sadly I don't think your government cares if you get paid back or not either :club: