New Challenge: Movin' On Up

BoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomShip that motha effin 4.0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Congrats!
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

BoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomShip that motha effin 4.0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Easy game!congrats.
dude, I miss online poker so much thoTook it for granted, didn't play enough. Now I'm home until summer school starts and I'm really boredsiiiiigh
come stay with me for a weekend and we can go play live poker everyday and cuddle and stuff
CONGRATS BRUI played this tournament yesterday t__iIIyIFpPUTyAxZ-Qo.jpgit got 167 runners, we started with 7k in chips and 30 min blind levels. Structure was decent and the field was really soft. Started off ok but then lost a bunch of pots and was down to 1.8k at 100/200/25 but was able to jam a bunch and get my stack to 5k before I doubled TT>KQs. I hovered there for a few levels till I had about 8k at 300/600/50 when I jammed the CO over a limper with A3s and was nit rolled by 77 but the window was the Ad so that was cool.Then I just grinded, playing small pots and got my stack to about 50kish at 500/1k/200 when MP who had been some what active opens to 3.2k from MP with about a 22k stack. Folds around to me in the SB and I look at AQs, I 3 bet to 8.5k BB folds MP jams I call he has AK and I don't get there. so I'm back down to 28k but don't play any interesting hands the rest of the day just win a ton of small pots.We played down to the final 17 where I finished with 75.3k in chips and I go back Sunday to finish it out after the have 2 more day ones.
I wanna be like KJ one day.Congratss
oooooh, your 3.999985 is so patheticcongrats on graduating and summa cum laude I assume.are you gonna come visit colorado at some point? Teach me to kayak, bru
give him a few semesters. that 4.0 is gone.
I already have bets booked to graduate with a 4.0... I'm getting 1.5-1. I'll book another $100 vs you if you're interested
epic new micros
details?how many credits do you have, how many do you need to graduate, and what program are you in?
and how many old ex-grinders have you lined up to do your homework for you.
One thing I have learned the last year is not to bet against KingJames cause he always wins prop bets.... ALWAYS!!
so...james is the anti-durrrr?

good job james well done

lost 3bi in an aggro 3-handed home game tonight but feel pretty good about itthe bulk of the loss was getting 375bb in with AKdd vs QQ pre-flop vs a maniac who gladly punts AQ and KQs as well as the typical value range.It was fun playing 600+ bb deep most of the night. Sadly I had the worst seat and ran into the top of ranges every big bluff I made, but it was a sick session