New Challenge: Movin' On Up

I've heard good things about the Navarro book.I have the E-Book of Caro's. I still haven't read the whole thing, but I'm pretty sure it's worth it.
yeah, getting both is prob finewill start with navarro and tr
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

Sounds like stars and tilt are getting their .coms back and money will be made available for players to get their money off.
good news, but I'd so^343242 much rather just keep grinding with my money online.I notice that I have ~45k full tilt points. should I just consider them dead in the water?
You really need to reread that thread, the first couple pages of that thread actually provide really good strat talk. No one trolled the OP for his question, and in fact aside from the cat fight between you and MtDesmoines there was actually decent back and forth banter about the actual hand. Refuting your arguments is not "attacking" you, and it's really petty that you're continuing to let it effect you (obvious by you coming in here and just straight trolling James for asking a legitimate question)James asked a serious question, and you provide a troll answer, knowing full well you're just trying to be a dick and piss people off. If you can't see the difference, then you're really a retard.
I really get people fired up yo
good news, but I'd so^343242 much rather just keep grinding with my money online.I notice that I have ~45k full tilt points. should I just consider them dead in the water?
Word on the street is you can buy tournament tickets and they will be converted into cash. Somebody else may need to confirm this.
I really get people fired up yo
I'm over it, and out of respect to KJ, have shut up about everything. Other than this, we should make all other threads have a maximum of 2 pages. That way...we can't develop a lot of meaningful discussion. I love arguing and trying to think of new ideas...but this forum has pretty much turned me into an all out douchebag. I have no more desire to analyze hands or thought processes here. So trystero and donk for life and all others that hate me can thank you.
I'm over it, and out of respect to KJ, have shut up about everything. Other than this, we should make all other threads have a maximum of 2 pages. That way...we can't develop a lot of meaningful discussion. I love arguing and trying to think of new ideas...but this forum has pretty much turned me into an all out douchebag. I have no more desire to analyze hands or thought processes here. So trystero and donk for life and all others that hate me can thank you.
I'm really trying to be sincere, but when you say stuff like that how can you really get surprised/offended/mad/whatever when people respond the way they are.
Word on the street is you can buy tournament tickets and they will be converted into cash. Somebody else may need to confirm this.
That would be sweet. I always hated that you couldn't just convert points into cash on that site.
this is what I've heard as well. I spent my points on tournament tickets. For 45k, you can get a $215 ticket, so that's nice

I hate threads that last more then 2 pages too. I also hate every thread that has the word challenge in it. I hate anyone who plays pokerI hate anyone who posts on forums I hate the internet. I hate your face demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg..................e fights are stupid.

I'm really trying to be sincere, but when you say stuff like that how can you really get surprised/offended/mad/whatever when people respond the way they are.
I have no prob with how you have responded towards me. You actually provide good insight and thought towards your arguments. My problem is with others who disagree with me, yet don't provide any reasons why they do.
I have no prob with how you have responded towards me. You actually provide good insight and thought towards your arguments. My problem is with others who disagree with me, yet don't provide any reasons why they do.
I didn't disagree with you either. At first I said fold, then after you pointed out stack sizes I said that's probably the only reason that might make this a call. Pretty sure mtdesmoines was the only guy who went after you.
Harsh
sorry. I just hate anyone prettier then me.
so no one wants to degen on whether online poker will be legalized for americans this year?? wtf, nits?
What is the line ?

4. as for fulltilt points and medals, either some kind of way to convert to cash if we are forced to cashout or a promise to preserve the current value of the points in our account until the day US players are allowed again.most definitely will be the 2nd.

Strangest hand of the night so far.feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 9 playersMP2: $20.00 HJ: $22.80 CO: $90.95 (Hero)Button: $27.35 SB: $38.45 BB: $63.30 UTG: $50.00 UTG+1: $50.00 MP: $50.00 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with :3h:club: (9 players)UTG raises to $1.75, 4 folds, Hero raises to $5.25, Button calls $5.25, SB calls $5, BB calls $4.75, UTG calls $3.50Flop: ($26.25) :4h:ts:5c (5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $14, 4 foldsHero won $24.95(Rake: $1.30)

I have started playing less on my super fishy site (can't even use a HUD there, and I feel playing the way I do there to exploit the fish makes me play poor on sites with competent players), and started playing on some European site. First day went pretty bad so I was trying to fix my game and really needed to add some 3betting and squeeze plays and so on. However, I'm worried about taking it too far and doing it too much / picking bad spots... Sorry I can't convert the hands for you, but here are the hands I wanna ask about:http://www.holdemmanager.netNL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer Game#2183162542bucapap321 ($20.72)Hero ($20)saarela123 ($7.03)Harr1zon ($15.23)deepsand ($9.62)slimjim1112 ($20.20)bucapap321 posts (SB) $0.10Hero posts (BB) $0.20Dealt to Hero :D: :qc: saarela123 raises to $0.70Harr1zon calls $0.70deepsand calls $0.70fold, bucapap321 calls $0.60Hero raises to $4.20saarela123 raises to $7.03 (AI)fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $2.83Villain is 44/20 with 14% UTG opening range (very few hands on him though), but I had him marked as a fish cause I saw him get to showdown with some very questionable hands. All the callers aside from the SB were also 40+VPIP. I chose to do this here because the raiser was a short stack so even if he shipped it I could call and get to showdown with maybe decent odds? What do you think?http://www.holdemmanager.netNL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer Game#2182623457aladin375 ($24.77)jensboy92 ($7.55)blako71 ($4)d0centos ($20.70)Hero ($25.91)aladin375 posts (SB) $0.10jensboy92 posts (BB) $0.20Dealt to Hero :jh: :qh: fold, d0centos raises to $0.70Hero calls $0.70fold, jensboy92 calls $0.50FLOP ($2.20) :D: :3d: :D: jensboy92 checksd0centos bets $1.40Hero calls $1.40jensboy92 foldsTURN ($5) :(: :7s: :club:: :club:: d0centos checksHero bets $3.75d0centos raises to $10I wanted to protect my hand, but I didn't want to be put in a spot like this. It looked really bluffy IMO, but I also didn't want to get it in with a hand like this. Thoughts?http://www.holdemmanager.netNL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer Game#2183091181avish99 ($3.86)Beamaldo717 ($15.11)aboythekid ($8.92)Marubozu ($23.13)Hero ($23.65)levi2101 ($12.12)avish99 posts (SB) $0.10Beamaldo717 posts (BB) $0.20Dealt to Hero :(: :qh: aboythekid raises to $0.40fold, Hero calls $0.40levi2101 raises to $1.52fold, Beamaldo717 calls $1.32fold, Hero calls $1.12FLOP ($5.06) :ts: :D: :4h: Beamaldo717 checksHero checkslevi2101 bets $2.53Beamaldo717 calls $2.53Hero calls $2.53TURN ($12.65) :4h: :D: :5c: :D: Beamaldo717 checksHero bets $6.32levi2101 foldsBeamaldo717 calls $6.32RIVER ($25.29) :5c: :D: :3h: :D: :ts: Beamaldo717 checksHero bets $12.64Beamaldo717 calls $4.74 (AI)Beamaldo717 shows :jh: :3h: (Pre 48%, Flop 49.8%, Turn 31.8%)Hero shows 7c 7h (Pre 52%, Flop 50.2%, Turn 68.2%)Hero wins $33.04I left the results on this one cause meh. I was really unhappy with my play preflop, I think maybe I should have folded, but what about my post flop play? I usually bet bigger than 1/2 pot, but I had value bet this guy on the river where he called like 3 of the past 6 hands 1/2 pot so I was hoping he would catch on and fold.

I dunno. I would think that it's about 2-1 that it is still illegal at the end of 2011. Thoughts?
I'll take the illegal side Although if I am right then paying is going to be a pain in the ass. Especially if all your gold is still locked up in the DOJ
I'll take the illegal side Although if I am right then paying is going to be a pain in the ass. Especially if all your gold is still locked up in the DOJ
Until the states get up and running, a US citizen would be mad to put $ on an online site. The DOJ was gleefully talking in news releases about seizing $3 BILLION dollars in this action alone. $3 BILLION. That's gotta include US player $s.