New Challenge: Movin' On Up

"how can y'all still be arguing over this" "nah, think I'll just sit back and watch you and everyone else argue about this hand ad nauseum."He should take his own advice and STFU if he has nothing useful to say instead of trolling around. I'm sure KJ doesn't appreciate me filling up his strat thread with useless banter. Just like I don't appreciate people trolling in a thread that I was interested in.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

"how can y'all still be arguing over this" "nah, think I'll just sit back and watch you and everyone else argue about this hand ad nauseum."He should take his own advice and STFU if he has nothing useful to say instead of trolling around. I'm sure KJ doesn't appreciate me filling up his strat thread with useless banter. Just like I don't appreciate people trolling in a thread that I was interested in.
That's not treating you like a dick though?edit: i think it's funny how you think everyone has a personal vendetta against you. reading that thread, yes people have different opinions, but you just took them way too personally. mtdesmoines is the only one who was a real dick, and he's always like that so i'm not sure why you got all butt hurt over it.

cancelled DC subscription :(spent all my FTP points on tourney tix (which should be converted to cash when we finally are able to access our monies)I also haz $4 on PS, and 4 euros as well... which totals to like $10 I think. Ballaeiohaejbajkbejkabahejhfaeokhaj;ehajklbaejkbjklaehjafbjklaesbfajleb

Geez guys, put the dicks away. This is a Poker Discussion. If you don't have anything to contribute or think this is a worthless scenario to discuss, then fine - but the no content posting, trolling, and dick waving is part of the reason this is one of only two freaking hands with ANY discussion in this Forum so far this entire Month outside of the "Moving on Up" Thread.
Troll-Face.png

I wish people put more effort talking bout strategy than trying to make me look bad. I know I'm now the reason people are piling on now, but that's only bc I thought it was retarded how only 3 or 4 people gave any real feedback. It would be nice if we could talk serious strategy w more peoples thoughts and real input. Whether I agree or not doesn't matter

I wish people put more effort talking bout strategy than trying to make me look bad. I know I'm now the reason people are piling on now, but that's only bc I thought it was retarded how only 3 or 4 people gave any real feedback. It would be nice if we could talk serious strategy w more peoples thoughts and real input. Whether I agree or not doesn't matter
You came in here unprovoked and gave some snide smartass remarks about live reads, when James (who did nothing by the way), was asking a legitimate question since you know, online poker is gone and all. Nobody needs to try and make you look bad, you're doing a fine job by yourself.
Or this
Its perfectly ok to ignore pot sizes and ur own stack in 1/2 Live. Like, if you flop a flush, put in a quarter of ur stack, and 3 people are all in with you left to act, never call cuz ur drawing dead like 98% of the time. I mean, no one in 1/2 over values top pair or draw or anything.

You guys are proving my point. The OP in the last thread asked a question and got some lame answers after minimal strategic talk. I give lame answers to a question KJ asks, and people respond back to that. How is that not a double standard?

You guys are proving my point. The OP in the last thread asked a question and got some lame answers after minimal strategic talk. I give lame answers to a question KJ asks, and people respond back to that. How is that not a double standard?
You really need to reread that thread, the first couple pages of that thread actually provide really good strat talk. No one trolled the OP for his question, and in fact aside from the cat fight between you and MtDesmoines there was actually decent back and forth banter about the actual hand. Refuting your arguments is not "attacking" you, and it's really petty that you're continuing to let it effect you (obvious by you coming in here and just straight trolling James for asking a legitimate question)James asked a serious question, and you provide a troll answer, knowing full well you're just trying to be a dick and piss people off. If you can't see the difference, then you're really a retard.

Let's all drop this discussion and move onLOLive poker thread: New Challenge: The Big Game or BustvamooooooooooooooooooooooooI'm gonna hit the local golf courses and a few bars to see if I can find a game.

No tax on gambling income in the UK so why go anywhere else?Of course there is no tax when you don't win either but it's still good to know just incase :club:

It isn't so easy to just move to another country just because you want to.Getting a Visa to actually move to a country like Canada or the UK isn't that easy for an American. There's a big difference between coming for a visit and making it your residence.

Anyone actually planning to move overseas?I understand how important online poker is to many users on this forum but overkill much? For one, i don't think online poker is gonna stay in this state for very long.

It isn't so easy to just move to another country just because you want to.Getting a Visa to actually move to a country like Canada or the UK isn't that easy for an American. There's a big difference between coming for a visit and making it your residence.
True, hard to get a visa when everyone wishes they were British. It's tough being the coolest country in the world but someone has to do it.
True, hard to get a visa when everyone wishes they were British. It's tough being the coolest country in the world but someone has to do it.
Only good thing about being British is your EU passport. If I had to have a British accent to get it though I would pass. :club:
Anyone actually planning to move overseas?I understand how important online poker is to many users on this forum but overkill much? For one, i don't think online poker is gonna stay in this state for very long.
I'd consider going to Costa Rica for a while.And yeah...just cause you move out of the country as a US citizen...you still have to pay income taxes.
I'd consider going to Costa Rica for a while.And yeah...just cause you move out of the country as a US citizen...you still have to pay income taxes.
Thats ****ing ridiculous
Thats ****ing ridiculous
Well, they do have tax treaties with some countries, though I'm not sure which off the top of my head. Essentially, if you move to another country and have to pay taxes there, you can deduct that (or some portion of that) from the US income taxes that you'll owe.
FWIW I wanted to move overseas before this all happened to get out of the hands of the US Gov. If it was a simple task it'd have been done already. What I'd give to live in Ireland right now...Even Korea could be kind of cool.
Well, they do have tax treaties with some countries, though I'm not sure which off the top of my head. Essentially, if you move to another country and have to pay taxes there, you can deduct that (or some portion of that) from the US income taxes that you'll owe.
US taxes matter when you're in another country when:-You plan on being on US soil ever again-You make Gates money that'd make it +EV for the IRS to track you down, in which case, you could give a **** about paying taxes
The US exists because **** England, remember that.Doesn't mean I has a problem with you personally though