New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

gg guysedit: for those in the US at least
Looks like some serious stuff going down :club: Pokerstars has blocked all US players from real money games, any idea if ftp has done the same or not?

this was my FR 25nl rush graph from this year.. too bad internet poker is GG.WxSLqSxxfIpFRnNrTIt5.jpgalso i was down quite quite a bit at 25nl 6max.. so i started playing more FR lately.EDIT: sick to be running above EV!

My friend's in the same boat, a pro player who now probably has to find a job doing something else.
Meh... job really isn't an option. I've been trying for 2 years now. No one hires people with my background
Meh... job really isn't an option. I've been trying for 2 years now. No one hires people with my background
fwiw.. you can still grind on FTP atm.. so just keep playing and ppl have said that you will most likely be able to get your money off eventually.
fwiw.. you can still grind on FTP atm.. so just keep playing and ppl have said that you will most likely be able to get your money off eventually.
unfortunately i put myself in a verrry crappy position. Eventually doesn't cut itIt's my own damn fault. As the old addage goes "lack of planning on your behalf doesn't constitute an emergency on my behalf"
gg guysedit: for those in the US at least
gg us :club:
Anyone have any ideas of where i can get a 4k loan to play 1/2 live?I have shitty creditI have no job, as online poker has been my job
Where do you live now? NY?

Both stars and ftp sites are showing as seized or whatever by the FBI now to me so doesn't look like it will be limited to just the US.

Near philly.I am in disbelief that with all my IRL poker buddies not a single one has been able to come through with a staker contact. Ridiculous.
i would try to do some cheap labor for like a month.. just anything really.. extra hand with carpentry.. mow yards.. rake leaves.. save up for a month or so and start playing live with that.
i would try to do some cheap labor for like a month.. just anything really.. extra hand with carpentry.. mow yards.. rake leaves.. save up for 5 years or so and start playing live with that.
FYP :\

So much for being a tax payer for 13 years only for the DOJ to take away my right to play poker in my underwear. Glad to see it was money well spent. fukk

James, can you recommend any DC videos that are geared more towards the psychological aspects of poker, and not so much the play itself?I started on a Tommy Angelo series, but didnt' know if there were others.

James, can you recommend any DC videos that are geared more towards the psychological aspects of poker, and not so much the play itself?I started on a Tommy Angelo series, but didnt' know if there were others.
Yes sir. Tommy Angelos series is great. I really liked WoTs "Poker Sense: A poker philosophy" series