New Challenge: Movin' On Up

Sigh... No hesitation on the shove either.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($2.50)Button ($10.32)Hero (SB) ($7.14)BB ($16.39)UTG ($5)MP ($4.77)Preflop: Hero is SB with 6club.gif, Kheart.gif4 folds, Hero bets $0.15, BB calls $0.10Flop: ($0.30) Kdiamond.gif, 10heart.gif, 6heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.20, BB raises to $0.58, Hero raises to $1.40, BB raises to $16.24 (All-In), Hero calls $5.59 (All-In)Turn: ($14.28) Aheart.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($14.28) 10diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $14.28 | Rake: $0.95Results:Hero had 6club.gif, Kheart.gif (two pair, Kings and tens).BB had Jclub.gif, Qspade.gif (straight, Ace high).Outcome: BB won $13.33
gross, but i would 3bet the flop a little bigger.. i might go around $2hes not gonna fold a K too often and u charge the draws more.
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

Flat pre?The deuce in your hand is a killer. I'd much rather be 3 betting premium KKxx and all run-downs. Maybe its results-oriented thinking, but I'd hate to 3 bet fold here. At least with a run-down hand you can flat the 4 bet and 99% know he has AAxx, getting it in on tons of decent flops where you are racing or have villian crushed.
I think my hand has little value after the flop, oop vs 2 players (im pretty much set mining or waiting for a gin flop to continue). It's much easier and profitable to play this hand HU imo, that's why I chose to 3bet. I also disagree with 3betting only premium hands in omaha, you don't want to make ppl fold small flush draws or small pairs.

logged a 1400 hand session and this was the only interesting hand against a nitty regFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($25.91)Button ($25.64)SB ($25)Hero (BB) ($39.10)UTG ($8)Preflop: Hero is BB with J :club:, Q :4h3 folds, SB bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.50Flop: ($1.50) 5 :qh, 8 :3h, 7 :ts(2 players)SB bets $1, Hero calls $1Turn: ($3.50) 9 :5c(2 players)SB bets $2, Hero raises to $6everything else std zzz

I think my hand has little value after the flop, oop vs 2 players (im pretty much set mining or waiting for a gin flop to continue). It's much easier and profitable to play this hand HU imo, that's why I chose to 3bet. I also disagree with 3betting only premium hands in omaha, you don't want to make ppl fold small flush draws or small pairs.
I'm not sure what the second part of this sentence has to do with the first?
I'm not sure what the second part of this sentence has to do with the first?
I meant you shouldn't 3bet your premium hands all the time so you can let ppl with inferior hands in, and you should 3bet non premium hands to isolate. (yea sometimes I don't express myself correctly lol)
But why would we want to isolate with KKT2 200bb deep OOP
cause our hand sucks in a 3 way pot oop and it doesn't suck so much HU. why should we flat pf? to set mine?EDIT: + 200bbs in a HU pot gives me more room to maneuver if I decide to turn my hand into a bluff.

Above-average flop imo...feral_cow_icon.gifCows play poker with cow chipsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.50/$1 - 9 playersMP: $111.20 MP2: $323.00 HJ: $38.50 CO: $118.40 Button: $287.90 (Hero)SB: $80.00 BB: $100.50 UTG: $112.00 UTG+1: $125.10 Preflop: ($1.50) Hero is Button with :4h:jh (9 players)2 folds, MP raises to $3, MP2 folds, HJ calls $3, CO calls $3, Hero raises to $16, 2 folds, MP calls $13, HJ calls $13, CO calls $13Flop: ($65.50) :D:club: :club: (4 players)MP checks, HJ checks, CO checks, Hero bets $23, MP raises to $95.20, and is all in, HJ folds, CO raises to $102.40, and is all in, Hero calls $79.40Turn: ($365.50) :D (3 players)River: ($365.50) :D (3 players)MP showed :qh:ts, and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsCO showed :ts:3h, and lost with Ace King highHero showed :5c:D, and won ($362.50) with three of a kind, KingsHero won $362.50(Rake: $3)(Sick sweat too)

Thanks! I was kinda thinking that I was being a bit more aggressive then I should be. So always buy in max? I didn't know about that rule. Went with the philosophy that less was more, but thanks. I will implement that :ts. Like I said, any other criticism is good. I know that I have to be comfortable at the level, but I figured the only way to do that is to jump into it, I guess. If I jump and don't feel I am playing right, I suppose it would be better to move down and gradually get comfortable. Or I can do what I normally do and start with limit. Again, thank you very much for the advice. I will let you guys know how I am doing if you care to read it or not. :club:
I think you will have a hard time if you start with LHE and try to move into NL.

seriously **** ****ing poker.. ;aksjdnhfkjlashdkjlfahslkjdfhkjlads4 set over sets today and lost AA aipf 3 times to under pairs.. wtf./ rant overEDIT: i dunno even why i am so upset... im up a buyin but im like so mad at da pokerz.

cause our hand sucks in a 3 way pot oop and it doesn't suck so much HU. why should we flat pf? to set mine?EDIT: + 200bbs in a HU pot gives me more room to maneuver if I decide to turn my hand into a bluff.
Shouldn't we have even more maneuverability if the pot is smaller post-flop, even if its 3 ways.
seriously **** ****ing poker.. ;aksjdnhfkjlashdkjlfahslkjdfhkjlads4 set over sets today and lost AA aipf 3 times to under pairs.. wtf./ rant overEDIT: i dunno even why i am so upset... im up a buyin but im like so mad at da pokerz.
to be "up a buyin" ..... wtf does that even feel like

goes w/out saying I didn't expect to see this handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($25.22)Hero (CO) ($25)Button ($8.74)SB ($77.74)BB ($27.74)UTG ($27.72)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :D, Q :qh2 folds, Hero bets $0.75, Button calls $0.75, 2 foldsFlop: ($1.85) 3 :club:, 6 :ts, 5 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $1.25, Button calls $1.25Turn: ($4.35) 8 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $10, Button calls $6.74 (All-In)River: ($17.83) 8 :jh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $17.83 | Rake: $0.89Results:Button had A :3h, A :D (two pair, Aces and eights).Hero had Q :D, Q :D (two pair, Queens and eights).Outcome: Button won $16.94

goes w/out saying I didn't expect to see this handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($25.22)Hero (CO) ($25)Button ($8.74)SB ($77.74)BB ($27.74)UTG ($27.72)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :D, Q :qh2 folds, Hero bets $0.75, Button calls $0.75, 2 foldsFlop: ($1.85) 3 :club:, 6 :ts, 5 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $1.25, Button calls $1.25Turn: ($4.35) 8 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $10, Button calls $6.74 (All-In)River: ($17.83) 8 :jh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $17.83 | Rake: $0.89Results:Button had A :3h, A :D (two pair, Aces and eights).Hero had Q :D, Q :D (two pair, Queens and eights).Outcome: Button won $16.94
This kind of hand tilts the fukk out of me. Like villain believes he trapped, and played it all sneaky. Like you wouldnt be more than happy to get it in with him pre-flop and save everybodys fukking time and not making it a 4 street hand. chfriasdkfj;l
This kind of hand tilts the fukk out of me. Like villain believes he trapped, and played it all sneaky. Like you wouldnt be more than happy to get it in with him pre-flop and save everybodys fukking time and not making it a 4 street hand. chfriasdkfj;l
QFT. Especially tilting when villain makes some comment about how he trapped you."Yeah, usually I don't stack off with KK on an AK442 board, but you just trapped me soooo well...... dickface"