New Challenge: Movin' On Up

Now that Take 2 is over there is no incentive to keep plugging away at Rush, so I'm going to take a shot at transitioning my game over to regular 10NL. Should be interesting after 20k hands of robotic Rush. I haven't played with my HUD in months.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

I also tilt lost almost 4 buy-ins today with trystero... so tilted that I tilted like thatAK<QQ aipfAdKs<AT on TXXdddand then I spewed with AJ vs AQ

Ok, I can see that. I was just didnt feel convinced he was going to call if I put him all in. But yeah I really should have just bet pot(put him all in) and hope he would call.Thanks for the input guys.Kosin Trouble
Bet $.40 on the flop, and like $.90/$1 on the turn and it makes the river shove even eaiser for him to call, cause of his stack/pot ratio.

well I mean your equity is significantly worse on TxxTddd than TxxdddJust one of my pet peeves, like when people are say "omg my aces got cracked by 47s" and then you ask a few questions and you realise they limp/called the whole way and let villain catch up :club:

Wish I hadn't played today :club:funtimes.jpg
Last Sunday was horribly jinxed.Babylon for James it doesn't really matter. In a 3-bet pot he flopped two overs w/the NFD. Doesn't matter if villain miracled the turn since the money was going in either way at that point.

Tystero and KJ... please finish up with 10NL like yesterday... it's so bad... for exampleferal_cow_icon.gifA pack of feral cows chewed their cuds for .0043 seconds to convert this handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersButton: $22.42 (Hero)SB: $10.56 BB: $14.07 UTG: $15.75 UTG+1: $29.06 CO: $10.40 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is Button with Ts.gifTh.gif (6 players)UTG raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, CO folds, Hero raises to $1.30, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.95, UTG+1 raises to $29.06, and is all in, Hero calls $21.12, and is all in, UTG calls $14.45, and is all inFlop: ($60.74) 6s.gif5d.gif7s.gif (3 players)Turn: ($60.74) 9h.gif (3 players)River: ($60.74) Jh.gif (3 players)Hero showed Ts.gifTh.gif, and lost with a pair of TensUTG showed 3d.gif3h.gif, and lost with a pair of ThreesUTG+1 showed 8s.gifAs.gif, and won ($58.74) with a straight, Nine highUTG+1 won $58.74(Rake: $2)

Ok here I shoved at the end and i am still not convinced it was right... i think if I would have bet pot I could have had another $4.. But curious on your thoughts. Should I have shoved or just bet pot?BTW, reason for preflop raise... keeping my steal above 90%Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 637000The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $7.40UTG: $11.40UTG+1: $12.95UTG+2: $12.95MP1: $23.95MP2: $17.65Hero (CO): $10.00BTN: $10.00SB: $10.10Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 8 :5c T :3h5 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.75) 7 :club: 8 :qh 4 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $0.60, BTN calls $0.60Turn: ($1.95) 9 :jh(2 players)Hero bets $1.60, BTN calls $1.60River: ($5.15) 8 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $7.50 all in, BTN foldsKosin Trouble

Starting to get this value betting thing... The reason for the limp is BB went all in on me 3 times in a row when I raised btn.Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 637254The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (CO): $9.55BTN: $10.00SB: $11.25BB: $10.00UTG: $10.00UTG+1: $11.10UTG+2: $9.95MP1: $10.15MP2: $12.35Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 8 :ts A :4h4 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, 1 fold, BB checksFlop: ($0.45) 8 :3h 8 :5c 5 :club:(4 players)BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.30, BTN folds, BB calls $0.30, MP2 foldsTurn: ($1.05) A :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.80, BB calls $0.80River: ($2.65) 5 :jh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB calls $3Kosin Trouble

Alright fellas, I have pre-ordered the hottest fashion item of the coming summer:Picture1-8.pngI'd like to set up a competition of some sort and have this be the prize. I ordered it in size large and color purple, but if you need another size I could prob be talked into ordering another and keeping this one for myself ;)So I don't really know what we should do for a contest (not robot unicorn bc I suck) but lets get some ideas rolling and someone can sport this trendy tshirt.we could do a ro-sham-bo via AIM. ie If trystero and I are rock-paper-scissoring we have to send our "throws" to a 3rd party who then relates them... bracket styleOr we could do a private tourney, like PLO8 or something ridiculous. Or LHE if we really want to get crazy... I dunno someone come up with a good idea

FYP
It was also a painful reminder of one of the things I found most annoying about playing regular cash: the time and effort that goes into table selection, looking for tables that aren't dominated by 1/3-1/2 stackers, waiting for a seat...