New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

how does FTP not have an option for "auto wait for bb, auto post blind" which applies to all tables before you sit down?
Because we don't want to give fish an easier time avoiding mistakesedit: wheee too late... but coolsauce on the feature savin me some clicks i guessdouble edit: LOL Mactards

We had a foot of snow by 2am last night so I assumed it'd be a snow dayI woke up and there was 16 inches. No snow day. Sitting at my desk, hating life

logging my first extended session in a while, going horribly but this hand was funny. a few hands before villain bragged that he was one of the best bluffers on the planet. note to self: don't advertise this fact.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($10.18)Button ($10.19)SB ($14.47)BB ($10)Hero (UTG) ($13.94)MP ($7.03)Preflop: Hero is UTG with J :4h, A :5cHero bets $0.30, MP calls $0.30, 3 folds, BB calls $0.20Flop: ($0.95) 2 :D, A :D, 9 :3h(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, MP calls $0.60, BB calls $0.60Turn: ($2.75) K :D(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP bets $2.15, 1 fold, Hero calls $2.15River: ($7.05) 10 :D(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $3.98 (All-In), Hero calls $3.98Total pot: $15.01 | Rake: $1Results:Hero had J :qh, A :jh (one pair, Aces).MP had 5 :club:, 7 :ts (high card, Ace).Outcome: Hero won $14.01

I was reading nxtwrldchamp's blog, and I gotta agree - nothing's more tilting than losing w/a cooler to someone who played the hand so badly that he'd only be paid off by other monsters. and you had it. obv.

How do you guys play out of the blinds? What range and whatnot?
Personal preferences. I find i'm too loose preflop but my 12/9 over 80k hands dictates otherwise. But that's probably because 70% of those hands were played zerg style at 2NL.

I went from 28 dollars to 22 dollars in one day. Gotta love the bad luck. All six dollars were lost in the blinds, mostly the BB. I kept catching trips, two pair, and straights, too. I don't know when to fold them, especially when some of these people are bluffing with backdoor shots.

How do you guys play out of the blinds? What range and whatnot?
I keep it pretty tight in the blinds unless it's blind on blind, you are going to be OOP post flop and if you are still learning that's not a good place to be with more speculative hands.

anyone got any updates on how things are goin..like has anyone moved up stakes yet... rungood graphs.currently im in the process of moving up to 25NL... slowly mixing in tables with my 10Nl tables.so far this month im up roughly $60-$100... not exactly sure how much tho.

anyone got any updates on how things are goin..like has anyone moved up stakes yet... rungood graphs.currently im in the process of moving up to 25NL... slowly mixing in tables with my 10Nl tables.so far this month im up roughly $60-$100... not exactly sure how much tho.
I'm a 10nl rakeback pro FMLGL with your 25nl action... I will prob sweat you tonight and you can show me how to win

Also, Jon cashed outTrystero took some time offand I dunno about anyone else.Syntonic was looking for the movin down thread but we know he's a balla

Downswings are fun....
giraffe or gtfogiraffe3.jpgnotice how this giraffe is standing so that from his head it is a downward sloping line to his backAs opposed to an upswing giraffe:giraffe-pic1.jpgIMO
you don't have downswings Mr. 71
I was about to hit reply with "I don't get it", but then I got it...Yeah, I agree I don't see a downswingYou teach me to play poker tonight!!