New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

FIXYEAPOST.Nashtak, first I suggest playing 6max exclusively instead of nitring. Second yes do as Ninja says and post your stats. You should be crushing 2nl. That you aren't is troubling. You have RB right?
What the hell is RB?

ooh.. duh..No i don't. I got a free $50 from a site i don't recall and i am clearing a bonus. I intend to withdraw then GTFO back to PS after i'm done.[EDIT] My roll is actually above $250, if you add my FT and PS roll together. So yes i have beaten 2NL, but i only have $107... ahem... i mean i now have $94 on FT.

hands that make you go lol, courtesy of 10nlFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($6.60)UTG ($10)MP ($19.24)Hero (Button) ($19.98)SB ($8.97)Preflop: Hero is Button with 6 :3h, 3 :club:1 fold, MP bets $0.35, 2 folds, BB raises to $1.10, MP raises to $19.24 (All-In), BB calls $5.50 (All-In)Flop: ($13.25) 10 :jh, 3 :5c, 4 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($13.25) J :D(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($13.25) 5 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $13.25 | Rake: $0.88Results:BB had 10 :ts, 2 :D (flush, Jack high).MP had A :4h, A :qh (one pair, Aces).Outcome: BB won $12.37
I am going to one up this. feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/IPoker NL Hold'em $0.50/$1.00 - 6 playersButton: $100.00 SB: $50.55 BB: $145.45 (Hero)UTG: $63.48 UTG+1: $55.40 CO: $42.90 Preflop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with :ts:jh (6 players)4 folds, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $4.00, SB calls $3.00Flop: ($8.00) :4h:club::3d (2 players)SB bets $46.55, Hero calls $46.55Turn: ($101.10) :qh (2 players)River: ($101.10) :5c (2 players)SB showed :3h:qc, Hero won $98.10
I am going to one up this. feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/IPoker NL Hold'em $0.50/$1.00 - 6 playersButton: $100.00 SB: $50.55 BB: $145.45 (Hero)UTG: $63.48 UTG+1: $55.40 CO: $42.90 Preflop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with :ts:jh (6 players)4 folds, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $4.00, SB calls $3.00Flop: ($8.00) :4h:club::D (2 players)SB bets $46.55, Hero calls $46.55Turn: ($101.10) :qh (2 players)River: ($101.10) :5c (2 players)SB showed :3h:D, Hero won $98.10
Seriously? Like wtf
Name one hand you rep
Doesn't matter so long as he's bet/folding. Post the hand from villain's perspective and it won't be a call w/whatever flimsy hand we got to the river with (of course prior streets would have been butchered too).
No i don't. I got a free $50 from a site i don't recall and i am clearing a bonus. I intend to withdraw then GTFO back to PS after i'm done.[EDIT] My roll is actually above $250, if you add my FT and PS roll together. So yes i have beaten 2NL, but i only have $107... ahem... i mean i now have $94 on FT.
You need RB right quick. E-mail FTP and tell them you'd like to sign up on Rakeback Pros. Rake at the micros, as I'm sure you're aware of, is brutal, and rakeback relative to stacks is very high. Like you'll be getting $6 back in RB per week if you log significant volume, and that's 3 BIs...I'm not sure where you stand. You're up how much at 2nl and over what sample, excluding your bonuses?
am going to one up this. Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/IPoker NL Hold'em $0.50/$1.00 - 6 playersButton: $100.00 SB: $50.55 BB: $145.45 (Hero)UTG: $63.48 UTG+1: $55.40 CO: $42.90 Preflop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with (6 players)4 folds, SB calls $0.50, Hero raises to $4.00, SB calls $3.00Flop: ($8.00) (2 players)SB bets $46.55, Hero calls $46.55Turn: ($101.10) (2 players)River: ($101.10) (2 players)SB showed , Hero won $98.10
ah, AP.
The only hand i've made profit with in the past 20k hands is aces. That's right, i can't win money with Kings, even while SSing.
You gotta be doing something wrong, it's time to really examine your play. Are you being too aggressive, trying to push stations off hands? That in itself is a huge leak in the micros.
The only hand i've made profit with in the past 20k hands is aces. That's right, i can't win money with Kings, even while SSing.A $5 bonus increment hardly keeps me breakeven playing 2NL in the past 6 or 7 increments.I'm upset.
hey man, its ok... you just need to keep putting in the volume and things will turn around for ya... i had a pretty meh january.. stuck through it and things are starting to turn around.although 20K hands seems like alot.. it really isnt a large sample of hands.some really really good players break even over 50-100K hands.
villain's 'reggish'edit: prob should squeeze pf. thougth his sizing looked bluffish so didn't see the point pushing the envelope otfFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($10)BB ($10)UTG ($10)MP ($19.61)Button ($12.54)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :club:, Q :3h1 fold, MP bets $0.30, Button calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, 1 foldFlop: ($1) 4 :ts, A :qh, Q :4h(3 players)Hero bets $0.60, MP raises to $1.85, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.25Turn: ($4.70) 2 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $2.50, Hero raises to $7.85 (All-In)
i would def 3 bet the flop with intentions of getting it in... he definitely has KJ/KT diamonds in his range and such.i probably 3 bet to 3.75-$4 and then shove any turn card.
That's so not HOF... this is imhoferal_cow_icon.gifDont have a cow, heres your converted handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 9 playersButton: $26.37 (Hero)SB: $66.06 BB: $26.14 UTG: $25.94 UTG+1: $38.34 MP: $25.35 MP2: $31.51 HJ: $23.25 CO: $36.79 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is Button with Qd.gifAh.gif (9 players)5 folds, CO raises to $1, Hero raises to $3, 2 folds, CO calls $2Flop: ($6.35) 9s.gifJc.gif7h.gif (2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $3.75, CO raises to $7.50, Hero calls $3.75Turn: ($21.35) 7s.gif (2 players)CO checks, Hero checksRiver: ($21.35) 2h.gif (2 players)CO bets $9.75, Hero raises to $15.87, and is all in, CO foldsHero won $38.81(Rake: $2.04)
this just comes off as so wreckless.its amazing he folded for the extra $6... but in general i dont think most regs fold here...i would think they cry call with like AJ

also i hate the weekends..working every single weekend sucks.. especially 12 hours a day.. gah!

Doesn't matter so long as he's bet/folding. Post the hand from villain's perspective and it won't be a call w/whatever flimsy hand we got to the river with (of course prior streets would have been butchered too).You need RB right quick. E-mail FTP and tell them you'd like to sign up on Rakeback Pros. Rake at the micros, as I'm sure you're aware of, is brutal, and rakeback relative to stacks is very high. Like you'll be getting $6 back in RB per week if you log significant volume, and that's 3 BIs...I'm not sure where you stand. You're up how much at 2nl and over what sample, excluding your bonuses?
I went from +$49 to -$12-15 on FT and i am +145$ on PS. My total amount of hands played must be around 80k hands. I have 2-3 weeks left to clear the fast-50 bonus so i don't know about the RB. How long would it take to have it activated and would it be worth it for around 20k hands?
this just comes off as so wreckless.its amazing he folded for the extra $6... but in general i dont think most regs fold here...i would think they cry call with like AJ
Obviously in a vaccuum this is horribad... but there had been a war started between me and him.Most regs wouldn't not shove a value hand in the first place. The pot was incredibly easy for him to just put his stack in, and he chose to make a bet that "commits him". The minraise on the flop is either a bluff or the nuts. When he checks the turn brick it heightens my assumption that he indeed has total air a vast majority of the time. Then on a brick river when he decides to bet, but not shove, what else could he be holding but a bluff? He thinks that he may as well save a few dollars for the times I look him up with top pair because his bet is effectively a shove. The reason I shoved instead of calling is bc I could be beat by AK or splitting with AQ (i'm greedy) or some nonsense small pair that was looking for a set and he decided to bluff with... and he won't look me up with those hands bc obviously I could never be bluffing in this spot :)But that's just went through my head at the time to justify a horribly spewy retard play and I'm just a results oriented donkey
I went from +$49 to -$12-15 on FT and i am +145$ on PS. My total amount of hands played must be around 80k hands. I have 2-3 weeks left to clear the fast-50 bonus so i don't know about the RB. How long would it take to have it activated and would it be worth it for around 20k hands?
What I'm saying is that you should be playing on FTP regardless...building a roll on PS at 2nl w/out RB is crazy. RB just makes it much easier, and it's not as if the level of competition is different between these sites.Also, you should be taking shots at 5nl if you've got $145 in your account.

Nashtak... get rakeback and zergling swarm that shizzle... you could break even (or even play losing) and triple your bankrolland I looked it up... I know you've seen the strat cuz you posted in the thread

For the sake of comparison, here are my details on my PS user. If you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go somewhere that is not here, in the search of a revelation or a newfound love toward a Deity.JVAf0R1V3CNkW2tR9uXm.pngPS: Yes, i might just have a huge leak on my aggressivity level