New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

Nice garf, jon! good way to end the month!
Thanks, but the month isn't over yet :club: I think a lot of it has to do with going back to playing 4 tables. I'll post my total month and year so far after my last session tomorrow.

Villain is 79/9/3 over 33 hands. I think his most likely holding is a Jx he wants to get to showdown, so thoughts on my sizing. And yes, it's a sexy float (imo, let me know if I shouldn't call the flop)Also, 666anastasia is also a fish, and I thought taking a flop vs both of them IP > 3betting for valueferal_cow_icon.gifConverting hands till the cows come homeFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersCO Hero: $10.45 Button Paul 2132: $6.80 SB The Wyld: $10.60 BB xVolpe: $12.65 UTG Thaibaudud: $3.85 UTG+1 666anastasia666: $10.05 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Kc.gifQs.gif (6 players)Thaibaudud folds, 666anastasia666 raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 2 folds, xVolpe calls $0.25Flop: ($1.10) Js.gif9h.gif3d.gif (3 players)xVolpe bets $0.40, 666anastasia666 calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.40Turn: ($2.30) Kd.gif (3 players)xVolpe bets $0.30, 666anastasia666 calls $0.30, Hero raises to $2.50, xVolpe calls $2.20, 666anastasia666 foldsRiver: ($7.60) 6c.gif (2 players)xVolpe bets $0.80, Hero raises to $4,

nh jamespf is fine against a fish.flop is obv fine for such a cheap price w/gutter to the nuts and two oversturn is a nice raise against what's probably jx...river same reason. very small raise relative to pot size but...if you shove he MIGHT be able to fold Jx.

I've been playing a pretty even split between 25nl, 50nl and 100nl full ring.
Sickness, keep up the good work imo :)Stupid, you are so lol hof <3Here is my month, it is even more lol swingy and unpretty because like 1.5k of this is down the drain thanks to MTT's and coaching. fml amiriteFppbv49ooPGcCmmhZ3bx.png
Here is my month, it is even more lol swingy and unpretty because like 1.5k of this is down the drain thanks to MTT's and coaching. fml amiriteFppbv49ooPGcCmmhZ3bx.png
Well that gets me feeling a bit more optimistic. My first 6000-ish hands at 10NL Rush look very similar to the first 6000-ish hands on your graph.