PT3 beta for Mac got released on 12/22? Bummed I didn't hear about this till now, but my 60 day trial is currently in download. Figure I'd let any Mac users here know about it since it didn't really get much publicity when it came out.Weeeeeeeee

[ ] Pretty big[x] REALLY BIGTY :club:

Yeah, I've been using it for a few weeks, works decently well. In other news, Poker Copilot supports AP now.
This man is a computer genius man. Thank you.
I've been using Poker Copilot for about a month, but I've never used PT. Are they comparable or is one significantly better than the other?
Personal preference: For SNGs, Copilot is about as useful as stapling your toenails on the monitor.I don't have any other experiences with copilot.
This man is a computer genius man. Thank you.Personal preference: For SNGs, Copilot is about as useful as stapling your toenails on the monitor.I don't have any other experiences with copilot.
Don't knock it til you try it...
PT3 beta for Mac got released on 12/22? Bummed I didn't hear about this till now, but my 60 day trial is currently in download. Figure I'd let any Mac users here know about it since it didn't really get much publicity when it came out.Weeeeeeeee
Has anyone else had problems getting Poker Tracker 3 to load on their Mac??? I can' seem to get past a problem w/ loading the postgreSQL... Any suggestions???
Has anyone else had problems getting Poker Tracker 3 to load on their Mac??? I can' seem to get past a problem w/ loading the postgreSQL... Any suggestions???
uninstall the postgreSQL that came with it, go on internet and find the latest verstion outside, reinstall postgresql.
  • 3 months later...
you had better get used to that. apple itself is not supporting ppc any more.
ya but at least gave warningsaying "lol u have 3 weeks" is not my idea of a warning
lol u have less than 3 weeks???? is that better sirrrr urrrrrrrrrrrbz
that's the same number of weeks that penn state has before they arent bowl eligible anymore
that's the same number of weeks that penn state has before they arent bowl eligible anymore
ummm sir a. were not in pac 10b. not in big least3. not in acrapcIV. the ncaa allows like everyone and their mom to play in a bowl lets get serious.5. XOXO
ummm sir a. were not in pac 10b. not in big least3. not in acrapcIV. the ncaa allows like everyone and their mom to play in a bowl lets get serious.5. XOXO
a. lol trueb. lol true3. lol trueIV. unless you're Iowa State5. <3
lololol
pretty sure FTP is doing you a favor here
SRSLY
firsttttttttt of all i completely did not kno this was a link URBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ had to pt it out to me2=seconddddddddddddddddd to bad that doestn carry over to ncaa 10 OOOOOooooOOOOoooooowin----- PSU

unless your some type of artist/musician etc.. or someone who cant help, click every ad that says "you have won 20$ for shooting the duck!!!" Your basically just throwing money away with macsbut i dont want to make this mac vs pc thread just my thought on the matter, i was just being a jerk off, when asking you ladies to pick up your skirts :club:

unless your some type of artist/musician etc.. or someone who cant help, click every ad that says "you have won 20$ for shooting the duck!!!" Your basically just throwing money away with macs
video editing and 3D animationbut regardless, lol @ you, not gonna get into a pissing match with the uneducated, never goes well.gl
video editing and 3D animationbut regardless, lol @ you, not gonna get into a pissing match with the uneducated, never goes well.gl
does this not fall under the artist category?