Went To Get Ice Cream

went to get ice cream the other day. called my friend James to see if he wanted to come. told him to meet me there at 3:00 sharp.got to the ice cream stand a bit early and started looking around. there were too many people already in line so I made a new plan. walked over to some bushes and hid behind them. saw James walk up a few minutes later. watched him through the bushes. he was looking for me so I decided to call him. before I could, some kid came around to my spot. I said "get out of here you little brat, you're ruining my hiding place!" kid ran away.called up James. he said "where the hell are you man?" I told him he was late and I had already left. told him to forget about it and hung up before he could apologize. waited around for James to leave and then went up and got some ice cream. ate it down by the benches.

hard to pick your nose after you trim your fingernails....just sayin'

i once had a similar experience. my friend and i were to meet at chipotle for lunch. i arrived to find a rather long line, so i ventured next door to the sandwhich shop i'd seen but never tried. i checked the place out, but i didnt like what i saw, so i went back to chipotle and got in line. my phone rang, it was my friend. he had been there, not seen me, and left. i told him what i'd done and he forgave me. we're still friends to this day.i ordered a chicken burrito. pinto beans. hot sauce. cheese. sour cream. i ate it by myself in a booth near the back window. i like to sit near a window when i eat alone so i can watch people walking by. i judge them on their physical attractiveness and have been pleased to find over the years that i'm better looking than most people. not all of course, but most.i drank a coke. i normally dont drink soda anymore, but when i go out to eat i like to treat myself. i figure that i've earned it by going to the gym and lifting weights, which i like to do these days. i usually bench first. then work my back. then shoulders. then biceps. then triceps. then back to bench as a nice round-off to my workout. dont you think i neglect the legs. i work those too. just not on the same day i do upper body. i'm very dedicated. thats why i feel like i deserve that tasty soda when i'm out to eat. just dont keep any at home because thats a little too much temptation. i'm sure you can relate, and if you cant then fuck you.when i left i saw a very good looking young lady as i was walking to my car. i didnt say anything to her of course, but i thought about her later when i was masterbating. i do that quite often.

"Savant syndrome is extremely rare. People with autistic disorder, developmental disability, or mental retardation may be born with it. It can also develop later in childhood or even adulthood after a brain injury or with a certain type of dementia. It occurs more frequently in males than females."Tom.

• 5 months later...