Million Dollar Pot Between Dwan And Ivey

I just thought it was funny how they made such a big deal about how "in shock" PA was.... when it looked more like he was just dozing off as they counted down the stacks. The guy had been playing 24h straight, so I think that makes more sense.

I'm really sick of hearing these announcers say, "floating one off". Makes me think of someone taking a dump.
Yeah and also how they always refer to the fcking squeeze play, but no1 hardly does it."Do you think this might be a good spot for a squeeze play?""Maybe Gus is thinking about a squeeze play here""Ohoh, looks like he might be thinking about squeezing out a squeeze play""Dwan just got raised and re-raised by Chris Fergusen, maybe he's thinking his opponent is attempting to execute a squeeze play!""Btw, in case you guys dont know what a squeeze play is (which I do) it's when.."
OH MY GOSH
Its almost as if he wanted to say OH MY GOD!, but backed out at the last second thinking that it might be offensive to some people.
Criminals have fueled a lot of high stakes poker games throughout the years.
Definitely. A lot of games, period. I'd say that if you play ANY game on a Friday night and see ... 20 players come and go, there's a good chance that there's been dirty/wanted money on the table at some point.
Uhm yea Dwan ran good, but he did also have AA<KK for a 500k pot a bit earlier in the session, didn't he?
Durrrr ran good. He doesn't have that stack to put in vs. Ivey if he doesn't 4 out the Frenchman on the river. And the Frenchman has a ton of $ in play and who knows what happens .... ?
come one man they had no idea there was gonna be a 4!
Um, I think a lot of commentary might be done in post production (whatever they call it). Not saying THIS was, because the surprise of the card was prob more genuine than what they could have mocked up later. But I think a lot of cleverness, etc. is put in later.