My Thread Gets Locked? Lolz

anyways, I came in the forums to confess, but now that my thread is locked, that kinda pisses me off. This thread will prob be my last. Not due to the communist ways, but because I wont have time. feb is going to be the start of a busy year.For those of you interested, about 95% of the time, any debates I have in here with Acid_Knight, or anyone are True. some of them are pointless debates, some raise good questions and generate good turnout. This last one, however, I'm sad to say. was a level of epic proportions. Let me explain how it came to be. (just an fyi, i'm going through lots of legal/biz stuff right now with investors so to come on here and just zone out felt great)anyways, So, i saw the OP, and I was so focused on commenting about his buyin of 200 in a 2/5 game that the rest of my post was strung together loosely. If you notice, I never touched on it again, I was more focused on telling the OP the negatives of buying in for 40bb's ... That is until stupidhead called me out on my post.Now, often times, I might look at it and think. "Ohh you knoow what, you're right. I mis-read the OP" But the post stupidhead made which said "this is worse than open folding" struck a nerve with me. and it became a personal reason for me to try and defend what i wrote. So i quickly looked over the OP and thought of ways i could debate and convince people that a check/raise was a good line.At first I thought, I'm sure I can come up with something that could make stupidhead question his line and give mine a reasonable nod. But then things escalated quickly as everyone came in and started posting.at this point i was too deep,no turning back.. and Then it became funny. So i went with it. ready to give in by about the 4th page or so, snamuh and a few others came in with posts that almost helped my argument,So I thought, hmm maybe I can Johnny Cochran the shit out of this thread. and so it began even more indepth. At one point I actually thought to myself, maybe this line is optimal?. I had to think that, it was the only way I could make a crack in their arguments.eventually i started to fizzle, realizing no one was cracking, I threw out one last ditch effort to get a rise out of people. I questioned math in poker. LOL.basically my strat thread version of asking them to try the glove on. I wanted to see who would bite, and of course everyone did.Thanks for the fun 3 days.good night :club:

1 more thing..I thought it was funny how i compared acid's graph with my 10k run and I trumped his win rate by double lol.That alone should cause another argument with him.

Good thing you took time out of your busy professional schedule to slum it with the folks here in the poker forums. I am sure that's the 2nd or 3rd time you've felt it necessary to point that out. I'd hope you've accomplished your goal of making yourself feel important.As far as the winrate, congratulations. You won more $$ per hand over a 10k hand sample than I did over 260k hands. You're also comparing live full ring poker to online heads up, or many if you'd perfer it this way, apples and oranges.If you're so concerned about proving yourself vs me for some reason, how about I provide a 10k hand sample where I won at more than $1/hand? How about this month? [image removed per request]There you go, $1.50/hand. You know what though? IT DOES NOT MATTER. I'm not here to compete at bragging about my poker winnings against you. It's not about that. It's about who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't and I'm going to be winning that battle.Also, YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE. Nice "confession" you posted here. What about the other dozen threads you've done the same thing in? What about the other threads where you post the same absurd, nonsensical advice but never get called on it because the players who know better don't bother posting? Even the up and coming players in this forum who are still learning the game can surely see through the absurdity of what you trying to tell people here. There is ZERO chance that you leveled anyone in that thread. Yeah, I'm sure you started posting bad advice from post 1 thinking to yourself "hmmm, I bet all of the good winning players who used to post on this forum will come back and try and prove me wrong and I can argue with everyone about how I'm right even when it's obvious that I can't be"Get over yourself.