Daniel's Comedy Routine

A friend of mine is in Vegas for the week and some how lucked into Dan's cocktail party at the Wynn. From what I hear it was outrageously funny. I just wonder how the pros take that stuff. Dan I will be in Vegas in August, any chance you are going to banch into comedy so I can catch the show :-) ?Edit: How is the word C0ckTa1l going to be censored.

Edit: How is the word C0ckTa1l going to be censored.
Ever heard George Carlin's routine about words that could be really dirty if given just a little bit of help??? LOL!
Edit: How is the word C0ckTa1l going to be censored.
Ever heard George Carlin's routine about words that could be really dirty if given just a little bit of help??? LOL!
I like George alot. I think some of his more outrageous stuff is even better. My all time favorite goes something like this : feminist get all bent out of shape and say you can't joke about rape. I contend that rape can be funny. Example picture Porky Pig raping Miss Piggy. Now thats funny ...I am sure that is not verbatim but you get the idea love his work.

I can't wait to see Daniel again when he makes his way to the Bay area to the 101. Had a chance to speak with him a few minutes, and he is hilarious. Thanks from a NorCal newbie.