Olympic Pool Draft

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you got me, Serge. Hell of a comeback, if so.Was our bet for $20, or $25?
I think $20

Congrats Adam!Amazing how not close any of my bets were. The US performs way above expectations, a tipped puck from gold instead of struggling to win bronze, Kostitsyn is as good as all the Leafs players by himself, and my Dale/Serge, Chris/Serge bets would've won without even a spread.Serge - I lose the medal bet, but win the Chris bet. I believe the stakes were the same, so these cancel.Dale - I lose the Leafs/Habs bet. This was a double-or-nothing bet, so I trust we're all square.Adam - I win! woot. I owe Arp from a bet, and will coordinate with him to see if you can ship directly to him.

Nice win Adam, I'lll ship your winnings tomorrow evening via paypal if thats good with you.thanks to all who the rest who participated; we're all losers in my book :club: but this short lived pool was big time fun IMO.

Nice win Adam, I'lll ship your winnings tomorrow evening via paypal if thats good with you.thanks to all who the rest who participated; we're all losers in my book :club: but this short lived pool was big time fun IMO.
Sounds good Kevin, and thanks very much for volunteering to organize and run things.
Adam - I win! woot. I owe Arp from a bet, and will coordinate with him to see if you can ship directly to him.
can we get Adam to send to Wayne? :club: I owe him $20.congrats Adam, nice job Wayne, and thanks Coco for taking care of the details.
can we get Adam to send to Wayne? :club: I owe him $20.congrats Adam, nice job Wayne, and thanks Coco for taking care of the details.
Wayne, do you owe anyone money? <grin>
Wayne, do you owe anyone money? <grin>
I demand a recount!!!I actually owe I think Dubey $25 for the US medal bet. Where is he?If you like you can paypal the money to me.
I have paid Dubey. Danny you know more about my bets than I do. :club:
I'm stalking you.So yes Adam, please pay Wayne if you two can coordinate payment method. I guess it leaves $5 still outstanding. I'd say forget about it, but I'd rather come up with some crazy double-or-nothing bet.I'm open to suggestions...the weirder the better.Example - Adam MacQuaid vs Jamal Mayers, penalty minutes at any level for the rest of the season. Mayers is -6 PIM.I just made up those numbers/names, that is not an official bet offer ;-)
I'm stalking you.So yes Adam, please pay Wayne if you two can coordinate payment method. I guess it leaves $5 still outstanding. I'd say forget about it, but I'd rather come up with some crazy double-or-nothing bet.I'm open to suggestions...the weirder the better.Example - Adam MacQuaid vs Jamal Mayers, penalty minutes at any level for the rest of the season. Mayers is -6 PIM.I just made up those numbers/names, that is not an official bet offer ;-)
I like the way you think
I like the way you think
me too.Id so be in for something so somewhat random as PIMS. Anyone want to go heads up?Serge, I think you and I are now even right?I owed you $40 from bets before and was gonna give it to you at my playoff pool as your entry.Then $20 sidebet on Canes vs Leafs JAN-FEB i won.And now $20 sidebet on better showing in FCP Olymp pool, I won.even?I got a fun bet for you.....Brandon Sutter vs a Leaf prospect....Bozak? Heads up pts from now til end of year.Sutter, 29pts/52gp= .55ppg so farBozak, 11pts/16gp= .69ppg so far$10. I would ask for +2.5pts. On their current pace, Bozak would beat Sutter by 3.what do you think?
me too.Id so be in for something so somewhat random as PIMS. Anyone want to go heads up?Serge, I think you and I are now even right?I owed you $40 from bets before and was gonna give it to you at my playoff pool as your entry.Then $20 sidebet on Canes vs Leafs JAN-FEB i won.And now $20 sidebet on better showing in FCP Olymp pool, I won.even?I got a fun bet for you.....Brandon Sutter vs a Leaf prospect....Bozak? Heads up pts from now til end of year.Sutter, 29pts/52gp= .55ppg so farBozak, 11pts/16gp= .69ppg so far$10. I would ask for +2.5pts. On their current pace, Bozak would beat Sutter by 3.what do you think?
yes we are even i think, does the $40 include the first Leafs bet? Either way i think you are right.Ill take the Bozak bet and give you +2.5 but for $20..$10 doesnt buy me dinner.
ok...no problem..pay me later, or we will bet it on something
Ok pay latter. I will remember.Steve how about the $3 on FTP for Arp not finishing top 3?
yes we are even i think, does the $40 include the first Leafs bet? Either way i think you are right.Ill take the Bozak bet and give you +2.5 but for $20..$10 doesnt buy me dinner.
The first Leafs bet was a push. I think I owed you $40 from a me-you-Sev bet on my pool last year, and some $20 sidebet earlier this year. I just remember thinking I owed you $40 in Dec., and I think I mentioned Id pay your entry into the playoff pool.Anyway, back to 0.Ill take the $20. Consider it a gift. :club: If I was betting with my head, Id probably take Bozak, but I want to watch Sutter these next 20games and see how he does. Sidebet on the action helps.