All Time Money List, Ivey On Top.

Daniel commented about Ivey passing him in his blog.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&

I see that Phil Ivey just finished second in the Aussie Millions high roller which had 24 players. Ivey won $600,000 AUD. Phil Ivey is a REALLY good poker player, and that cash put him #1 on the all-time money leader list! It's actually kind of fun for me, I'm glad he did so well because it motivates me to try and pass him again. I was up about $200,000 so I think I'll need to finish 2nd or 1st to regain the lead. Should be a fun year from that perspective. I know Ivey is playing lots of tournaments this year. People underestimate how many tournaments he plays. It doesn't seem like it, but he's at most all of the big tournaments. It's my belief that Phil Ivey is the best poker player in the world, and that includes every format. I've played live with him, and cash, Hold'em, Stud, Omaha, whatever, and he is just the most consistently good player at everything- include online based on what his results look like. I don't think anyone has won more money online, live play, or tournament poker, than Ivey. Pretty strong. Another misconception about Ivey is that he "Doesn't really care." He does. He definitely cares, because he is a competitor. It's not all about the money for him, otherwise he wouldn't bother. I think he's got something to prove in 2010. Not to the poker world, everyone with half a brain knows that Ivey is the best. I think he has something to prove to himself. 2010 could be a monster year for him.
$100K buyin LOL
$90k USShak seemed to play good strategy vs Ivey hu knowing that he was outmatched. very aggro pre-flop