Really Weird Hand

first hand of the 250k, 11 buy inutg limps 20next to act raszi team PS pro shoves 30006 folds hero JJ on bb....wtf anyone calls?
Fuck yes, that guy is crazy he probably has AQ.
Aw I dunno, how big of a timebank do you get in this tourney?
Just snap it. If you lose, then you can take your time with the slow rub.
So you want to flip for stacks on the very first hand of a MTT Sick Boy?
Sure why not, you're gonna have to win a race at some point in the tourney anyway, assuming this is even a race. We're looking at a shove on the first hand of a low stakes tourney from a guy who not only usually plays high stakes but is also known to play an over the top hyper aggressive style. He could be shoving here with almost anything, just looking to get lucky and double up. His range for doing this is so extremely wide, if I called here and lost, I would just be like, "Lol, Oh well". We could easily have him destroyed and we are hardly EVER gonna be dominated here. I think we should just take the gamble, if it was against random player then its probably a fold, but against Lex i snap call.Stop being such a nit.

LMFAO, not taking a coinflip for 150 BB stacks in the first hand of a MTT is not even remotely close to being a nit.And lol at you Sick Boy for thinking "we have to take coinflips sometime in the tourney, so why not in the first hand?" Best logic EVER.And I do snap this with QQ, because AQ is a significant portion of his range.

LMFAO, not taking a coinflip for 150 BB stacks in the first hand of a MTT is not even remotely close to being a nit.And lol at you Sick Boy for thinking "we have to take coinflips sometime in the tourney, so why not in the first hand?" Best logic EVER.And I do snap this with QQ, because AQ is a significant portion of his range.
I agree with this, but I think folding/calling the JJ hand could also depend on the volume a player is putting in. I could be way off here, but a big volume player probably will be more likely to gamble early than someone who may be play 1 or 2 tournaments a day. I don't think folding is "nitty" and calling isn't terrible either, but that's just me.

fwiw lex's range is pretty much atc here since he's almost certainly just ****ing around, I snap.This would be a fold if it was a random player b/c our ROI is gonna be so huge in this tourney, but Lex's range is close to if not any two cards 100% of the time.

well i called, figured the guy probably doesn't care about this tournament at all and just shoved any playable thing so JJ is ahead most of the timehe had AQ and won
That's why he's on TV and you're not. lol.
Lol @ how you completely ignored that I pointed out Lex's hyper aggressive style, and how he could be shoving here with almost ATC. And also how as a result of this image we could easily have him dominated, and we would hardly ever be dominated ourselves.GTFO
Lol @ how you completely ignored that I pointed out Lex's hyper aggressive style, and how he could be shoving here with almost ATC. And also how as a result of this image we could easily have him dominated, and we would hardly ever be dominated ourselves.GTFO
I don't think his style has anything to do with this hand. He's probably just messing around and shoving every hand.
I don't think his style has anything to do with this hand. He's probably just messing around and shoving every hand.
Information about your opponents history of hyper aggressive poker has nothing to do with the hand? Interesting...That guy is nuts. If you add that to the fact that he's playing in a tourney that is such a tiny buy in for him, imo it makes a call.Fair enough?

uhm i hate life and fold, and rub one out while playing the tourny LOL! i mean if he is this wild ass crazy, we hopefully can catch him with a monster at some point. If he does this a few more times in the next few orbits i go ass crazy and shove almost any A and Almost any PP 6's+ and then mock him for being a pokerstars pro! By the way, we get a teeshirt that is worth like $5 bucks on ebay if we stack him, that need to factor in!!! :club:

uhm i hate life and fold, and rub one out while playing the tourny LOL! i mean if he is this wild ass crazy, we hopefully can catch him with a monster at some point. If he does this a few more times in the next few orbits i go ass crazy and shove almost any A and Almost any PP 6's+ and then mock him for being a pokerstars pro! By the way, we get a teeshirt that is worth like $5 bucks on ebay if we stack him, that need to factor in!!! :club:
You don't get a t-shirt on Stars, JJ is more of a monster than 66, Ax+ afaik.
I actually did chuckle when I read this.

what stars doesn't give you a shirt! LAME!