Poker Stars Vip Store January Sale

Poker Stars had been putting different things each day on sale in their VIP Store the last couple weeks of January.http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/january-sale/Sunday's should appeal to a lot of people. An $11 ticket for the Sunday $250K is only 350 FPP's instead of the usual 700. You have to be Silver Star or above and you can only buy one.

Took it, not sure if it was that good of a deal but it's an easy clear.
Every fpp is worth 1.6 cents, so 3000 fpps would be worth 48$. You're getting 50$ instead, which makes it a good deal. The 50$ cash bonus isn't worth it (imho), when it is priced at the original 5000 fpp.
Every fpp is worth 1.6 cents, so 3000 fpps would be worth 48$.
Howd you figure theyre worth 1.6 cents? I bought it, great deal for lowstakes grinders...thanks for pointing it out!
Howd you figure theyre worth 1.6 cents? I bought it, great deal for lowstakes grinders...thanks for pointing it out!
If you look at what it costs to buy tournament tickets the points are worth about 1.6 cents each. Bascially anything that makes your points worth more than 1.6 cents each is a good deal.
If you look at what it costs to buy tournament tickets the points are worth about 1.6 cents each. Bascially anything that makes your points worth more than 1.6 cents each is a good deal.
So todays deal of a $285 bonus for 20,000 fpp is a rip off.
So todays deal of a $285 bonus for 20,000 fpp is a rip off.
It's not a good deal. Sunday Million tickets will be going on sale on Saturday I think and that will be a great deal.
Sunday Million tickets will be going on sale on Saturday I think and that will be a great deal.Any guesstimate as to how much these will be going for?
My guess is about 10K FPP's

Saturday's Item is the $215 Sunday Million Ticket for only 10,000 FPP's which is a great deal.You can actually use the ticket in any of the $215 weekend tournaments but I'll use mine in tomorrow's Million since it has a $2 million guarantee this week.

Saturday's Item is the $215 Sunday Million Ticket for only 10,000 FPP's which is a great deal.You can actually use the ticket in any of the $215 weekend tournaments but I'll use mine in tomorrow's Million since it has a $2 million guarantee this week.
Won't be able to play this Sunday but can I buy it now and hold on to it?