2010 Aussie Millions

Anyone interested? Going? Playing?I went down today for a look at the first days play. First time ive seen any poker stars really so was a strage experience. Watched Ivey and Dwan for a while who were drawn at the same table along with that annyoing Croc guy.Gus Hanson was doing a book signing so I got a book and photo, nice guy.mengus.jpg

I may have gone if the flight wasn't 20 hours :/
If you're only going for the poker, then yeah flying 20 hours is not worth it. But if you have time, you could have turned this into a nice vacation afterwards.
yeah, distance is lame. How much would flying have cost Gibler? I'm trying to justify Vegas in a few months
Return flight from wither Melb or Sydney to LA is about $1100 to $1200 (flying VAustralia) plus it will cost about another $100 US or so to get from LA to Vegas return (more expensive if you book last minute)I flew VAustralia when i went to the WSOP last year and i can definitely recommend them (this isn't advertising, i'm just a happy customer)
Anyone interested? Going? Playing?I went down today for a look at the first days play. First time ive seen any poker stars really so was a strage experience. Watched Ivey and Dwan for a while who were drawn at the same table along with that annyoing Croc guy.Gus Hanson was doing a book signing so I got a book and photo, nice guy.mengus.jpg
I didn't know Timmy from the Whitest Kids U'Know posted here.timmy_full_cast_mini_gallery_thumb_0.jpg
Showing some Brewers love! Nice!