Jordan is annoying the hell out of me already. The "dumb blonde" thing is so overdone, and honestly I feel like she is really playing it up for the cameras, e.g. continually saying "China" instead of "Chile" etc. I was SO frustrated when my team started painting inside the house, I was sure they would waste so much time and come in near the end. At the same time it was really funny, and I guess they finished in good time anyway so they must be fast painters.Poor Adrian. I felt really bad watching him struggle on that cable. The first few people made it look so easy, but then when I saw the lesbian doing it and shaking around like she was made of jello (yes, I laughed at her wobbling) I realised that it's a lot harder than it looks. I agree with whoever said it was a tough challenge for the first episode, but maybe that's a good thing since it gets rid of a team that wouldn't have cut it physically later on in the race. The black chicks are so tacky. The way that one was going on about "God help me" or whatever, chanting it as she did the cable walk was annoying. Then comparing carrying a ladder to Jesus carrying the cross... it's just so tacky.The cowboys seem surprisingly dumb, e.g. with the Brazilian money thing. Could turn out to be interesting when we get to the mental challenges.Oh, and I love the gay brother, he is so funny.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan is annoying the hell out of me already. The "dumb blonde" thing is so overdone, and honestly I feel like she is really playing it up for the cameras, e.g. continually saying "China" instead of "Chile" etc. I was SO frustrated when my team started painting inside the house, I was sure they would waste so much time and come in near the end. At the same time it was really funny, and I guess they finished in good time anyway so they must be fast painters.Poor Adrian. I felt really bad watching him struggle on that cable. The first few people made it look so easy, but then when I saw the lesbian doing it and shaking around like she was made of jello (yes, I laughed at her wobbling) I realised that it's a lot harder than it looks. I agree with whoever said it was a tough challenge for the first episode, but maybe that's a good thing since it gets rid of a team that wouldn't have cut it physically later on in the race. The black chicks are so tacky. The way that one was going on about "God help me" or whatever, chanting it as she did the cable walk was annoying. Then comparing carrying a ladder to Jesus carrying the cross... it's just so tacky.The cowboys seem surprisingly dumb, e.g. with the Brazilian money thing. Could turn out to be interesting when we get to the mental challenges.Oh, and I love the gay brother, he is so funny.
I don't think Jordan is playing it up for the cameras at all, if you are in to big brother you'd know that's just her. She's a sweet girl though, I hope they win.The painting inside the house was absolutely hilarious. One of the funniest things I've seen on a reality show. Then the contractors started complaining how crap of a job they did lol.
I don't think Jordan is playing it up for the cameras at all, if you are in to big brother you'd know that's just her. She's a sweet girl though, I hope they win.The painting inside the house was absolutely hilarious. One of the funniest things I've seen on a reality show. Then the contractors started complaining how crap of a job they did lol.
QFT on everythingI almost died when she said china. She's not playing it up for the cameras at all, She had many dumb moments on the show like the one they showed which was shot during a private conversation between her and jeff during downtime on big brother.The house painting was lolololol
Caite may be dumber than a sack of rocks, but she's got serious game and is hotter than hot.
It's weird to me that she really looks different in the Amazing Race to what she looks like in the youtube video. I would never recognise her as that girl if I hadn't been told it was her. Not sure if it's just me that keeps thinking that.
Jordan is annoying the hell out of me already. The "dumb blonde" thing is so overdone, and honestly I feel like she is really playing it up for the cameras, e.g. continually saying "China" instead of "Chile" etc. Oh, and I love the gay brother, he is so funny.
Sadly she's not playing it up. I saw a ton of coverage of her on Big Brother and BBAD in the summer and she really is that dumb.Which one?

Not a terribly interesting episode tonight.I didn't really like how easy the challenges were. The leg was pretty much decided solely by travel (which bus they used to get to the city). Driving was a bit of a factor, but it was nearly impossible to gain much time at the detour or the roadblock.- Sorry Grandma and granddaughter. You got stuck on the last bus and couldn't really catch up.- Strong comeback for the cowboys. Maybe they'll be a dangerous team.- Jeff and Jordan slipped a little, but them and team Dumbass would've been in great shape if they had caught that connecting bus.- I really don't want those 2 detectives trying to solve any crimes in my town.- The gay brothers this season may be more annoying then the gay brothers last season.- Steve and Allie got about 50 seconds of airtime tonight.

No more old people on this show please.
Yeah. And once Grandma kept complimenting her on her driving and saying she admires her the most of her grandkids, I was like, "Yep, they're done tonight."

Deary me. The challenges this week were definitely soft, although I am now afraid of being kicked by a cow.I don't get why the grandma team were so consistently behind, both this week and the last. They reminded me of the old couple from a few seasons ago who were always running last, but somehow managed to avoid elimination until deep in the race. Not expecting the cops to last much longer either, they seem to be slow in general.Jordan and Jeff seemed like they might have messed up at one point and I thought they were in trouble, but it seemed to resolve itself I guess. I still question whether they have enough common sense to make it deep. The producers clearly love them, though.Surprised that the cowboys did so well this round, but I guess it didn't require any logic, just travel and some farmy type stuff so it played to their strengths.I wish I could see that condor thing done right, no one seemed to come close to the float.Lesbians have been surprisingly strong so far. Tough bitches.

I was kinda annoyed that they seemed to show a lot of the teams having a hell of time finding the house to paint and then all of a sudden they were crossing the line.

I was kinda annoyed that they seemed to show a lot of the teams having a hell of time finding the house to paint and then all of a sudden they were crossing the line.
That was last week Dev, get with the times.
Hahaha...I read Dev's post and was thinking (because I missed last night's ep) "Why the Hell are they doing painting for a second week in a row?"

I was really trying to find a team that I liked on a personal level. The grandma/granddaughter team rated highest on my likability meter. Now that they're gone, I don't especially like any of the teams. I'm holding out hope for dad and Allie since I like Allie's name but we haven't gotten to see much of either personality. I want to like the lesbians but I just don't. I want to like the asian team but the husband bothers me in a way I'm unable to define. I want to like the dating couple because I like looking at the blond which isn't enough to overcome her partner's ass-itude. I want to like the cowboys but they keep repeating the mantra, "just because we wear cowboy hats, doesn't mean we're dumb." Which means they're dumb. I'm afraid the producers and editors are doing a great job of getting every little bit of personality out of this crop of players. I think they failed hard on getting colorful people. My lesbian team has a chance to go as deep as the first physical roadblock. Once they have to lift/pull/push anything heavy, they're out. I don't now which team looks the strongest so far.

Deary me. The challenges this week were definitely soft, although I am now afraid of being kicked by a cow.I wish I could see that condor thing done right, no one seemed to come close to the float.Lesbians have been surprisingly strong so far. Tough bitches.
I'm rooting for your team by default.I can't see how this episode would create a fear of being kicked by a cow unless you're planning on milking or being close to a cow in the future. That grandma was one tough cookie.You're kidding about the condor thing, right? Did it cross anyone's mind the lesbian would have trouble milking a phallus shaped teat since she may have never milked a phallus shaped object? yea, me either.

I saw very little airtime for my team (the black chicks) this week, so I'm hoping that means they make it relatively far. My favourite team is Jeff and Jordan, but only because I'm a big brother fan and enjoyed them on it. I feel like they'll last until Jordan has to do a challenge on her own, and then they're screwed. There's a lot of very weak teams this season that wouldn't have a chance to win in most of the other seasons.

There's a lot of very weak teams this season that wouldn't have a chance to win in most of the other seasons.
I like this better when everyone is on an even playing field. I don't see the point of having older people 70+ on the show because they are just throw away teams. I also don't think it is fair to have young smart athletic teams like the team that won last season. They should have a season with all old people, or all young athletic peopleOn paper the younger teams should be better this season but they balance it out by having retarded younger people (ex. Jordan, Miss america girl, gay brother). And the older teams are decent athletically.

I want everyone to know that when I picked my team, I was picking Nick Stokes and and Greg Sanders. If they every do Amazing Race I will win ! With these guys no. Also, I'm pretty sure I'd cry if I got kicked in the head by a cow.

That was a terrible episode. THe challenges? Catch a lama, jump off a dock in water, collect some super easy items on a farm. The hardest part of the day was finding the fastest route to the next city.I'm also in agreement that there aren't many good personalities this season. I like Jeff and Jordan because of B.B. obviously, the cowboys seem interesting as well. I like that they didn't tell the others they were at the wrong terminal, that's how you win these shows.

That was a terrible episode. THe challenges? Catch a lama, jump off a dock in water, collect some super easy items on a farm. The hardest part of the day was finding the fastest route to the next city.I'm also in agreement that there aren't many good personalities this season. I like Jeff and Jordan because of B.B. obviously, the cowboys seem interesting as well. I like that they didn't tell the others they were at the wrong terminal, that's how you win these shows.
Yeah, I hate when teams group together during challenges, like 2 of the women did on the farm challenge. Even though it didn't make a difference, it's just more fun to watch them race than be all chummy and help each other. Oh, and I loved when the cop slipped over, dropping and breaking the plate of butter. I rewound and watched it again. The reaction of the woman was so good, trying not to laugh.