Anyone In Ac This Weekend?

Going to AC for the weekend (today's my b-day) later this afternoon. Have a trade show beginning Monday, so am going to play some small buy-in tourneys over the weekend, sweat the Colts, just chill. Was wanting to play in the Borgata Winter Poker thingy, but my BR is tapped since I am closing on my new townhouse in 3 weeks. Am wanting to play the evening tourneys at Harrah's, have heard they are pretty decent. If anyone is going there or has a suggestion on a good tournament, let me know.Peace.

Going to AC for the weekend (today's my b-day) later this afternoon. Have a trade show beginning Monday, so am going to play some small buy-in tourneys over the weekend, sweat the Colts, just chill. Was wanting to play in the Borgata Winter Poker thingy, but my BR is tapped since I am closing on my new townhouse in 3 weeks. Am wanting to play the evening tourneys at Harrah's, have heard they are pretty decent. If anyone is going there or has a suggestion on a good tournament, let me know.Peace.
http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/home.php?cat=546
I didn't see the shirt you were trying to show me, the one showing Peyton Manning with the entire Jets defense under his foot! ;-)
haha, nice.im a steelers fan actually. the jets? i mean cmon they shouldnt be in the playoffs they got lucky by playing two b-list teams because the colts and bengals sat their starters. Granted, it won me my fantasy league, but cmon.i was all for the colts until they decided to play smart and not go for the perfect season.

Was just in AC yesterday. Took the bus from LI so I didnt want to enter any tournaments in case it ran too long and ended up just playing some craps, didnt even play any poker.

Yeah, they pissed me off, even though I knew they were going to do it. I got a local "bookie" wanna-be to give me 5-1 odds (no spread) before the playoffs on the Colts winning the Super Bowl. $500 to $2500 would be preeeeeety sweet.

haha, nice.im a steelers fan actually. the jets? i mean cmon they shouldnt be in the playoffs they got lucky by playing two b-list teams because the colts and bengals sat their starters. Granted, it won me my fantasy league, but cmon.i was all for the colts until they decided to play smart and not go for the perfect season.