Hockey Day In Stratford

Festivities in Stratford commence Jan. 26 with a Chamber of Commerce luncheon. Later that night, fans will be treated to an NHL Alumni Game, including Detroit alumni Joe Kocur, Darren McCarty, Bob Probert and Mike Krushelnyski facing off against NHL alums such as Rick Vaive and Lou Franceschetti. There will also be various hockey clinics for 1,556 eager skaters throughout the week, school visits from NHL stars and a Hockey Hall of Fame trophy exhibit.

Festivities in Stratford commence Jan. 26 with a Chamber of Commerce luncheon. Later that night, fans will be treated to an NHL Alumni Game, including Detroit alumni Joe Kocur, Darren McCarty, Bob Probert and Mike Krushelnyski facing off against NHL alums such as Rick Vaive and Lou Franceschetti. There will also be various hockey clinics for 1,556 eager skaters throughout the week, school visits from NHL stars and a Hockey Hall of Fame trophy exhibit.
Maybe we can go out for beers, and he'll give me an autograph?
Maybe we can go out for beers, and he'll give me an autograph?
if you go out for beers, make sure he doesnt drive...second offense will be major problems
  • 2 weeks later...

I just heard Ron mention he was at Sid's and Bentley's which are 2 bars I occasionally (not often) go to. I played pond hockey today for 2.5 hours, but doubt we were on tv, we were on a rink to the right a few hundred feet from the rinks they keep showing.