Fcp Player Of The Month - January 2010

Did I miss something? We're 19 days into January and there is no new player of the month for this month?We might as well make gibler321 the player of the month for January 2010, because I have it on good authority that he's having a pretty good month pokerwise.

who?
Some guy I know.
Did I miss something? We're 19 days into January and there is no new player of the month for this month?We might as well make gibler321 the player of the month for January 2010, because I have it on good authority that he's having a pretty good month pokerwise.
Might as well name him Player of the Year for 2010 too.

Oops, thanks JJJ... I missed that line when I first read the POY thread.

And just to clarify it isn't player of the month it's Featured Member.
Oh yeah...I just grabbed the wording off of the FCP player of the year thread title. It sounded wrong to me, but I was too lazy to find previous featured member threads to get the wording correct.

I honestly think I should be named FCP player of the month, I don't wanna sound arrogant but I'm first in the leaderboard and I won the Negreanu Open NLHE being the first time I ever played in one.but anyways I don't decide afterall lol

I honestly think I should be named FCP player of the month,
And just to clarify it isn't player of the month it's Featured Member.
I honestly think I should be named FCP player of the month, I don't wanna sound arrogant but I'm first in the leaderboard and I won the Negreanu Open NLHE being the first time I ever played in one.but anyways I don't decide afterall lol
Oh you are the idiot who was harassing me for money.(tha_sika)nice to see u made a new account
Oh you are the idiot who was harassing me for money.(tha_sika)nice to see u made a new account
not at all, my account was permamently banned.
WOW... I just read tha_sika's posts. If you're him, then you should just be IP banned from FCP. Take a hint.
Oh wow...you DEF have the credentials...I put my vote for you!

never a dull moment lol, his big head goes with his game in the Neg Open, god you should see his playing lol