Idea For Ps - High Hand/bad Beat Bonus Using Fpp Or Vpp

I had an idea this weekend when I saw a guy flop quads twice and then one guy hit a straight flush (against me natch - with me having the nut flush - er A high = second nut in this case). What do you think about requesting that Poker Stars do some sort of bonus if you hit quads or a straight flush with the bonus being some FPP or VPP? I think even a small amount would be great. They could do a Bad Beat bonus as well. Either one would have to go to showdown. Maybe you would have to e-mail them the HH to get the bonus - so they wouldn't have to monitor it b/c it is likely that someone is hitting quads all the time. For the bad beat it would have to be something like Ace full - full house beaten or better so tough to get.Just a thought. Flame away!

your getting lower rack and a great rewards program, i hate to say it but i think that stars is doing plenty in that department*** if it was a full house beaten jackpot then everyone would play PLO bc i have had 3 fullboats beaten by better boats this past week, which is why my BR sis kinda crushed right now!

• 3 weeks later...
your getting lower rack and a great rewards program, i hate to say it but i think that stars is doing plenty in that department*** if it was a full house beaten jackpot then everyone would play PLO bc i have had 3 fullboats beaten by better boats this past week, which is why my BR sis kinda crushed right now!
BR management?
I thought that as well... 3 bad beats shouldn't crush your BR.
Unless you only had like a $15 BR and you happend to be playing two $5 PLO games at the same time.speculation.