New Ftp Update, Lots Of New Features.

I went up roughly 9 buy-ins yesterday night. Optimal strategy for me is to wait for a good hand, and if the odds are there to continue with your draws, else fold and wait for another big hand.
Wouldn't that imply the optimal strategy would be to play speculative hands, since everyone is waiting for big hands to play?
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sooo addicted!

It's also helping clear my bonus fast.
Soooooo this! I will be making ironman for the first time next month.
  • 1 month later...

ok I am not going to make a new thread about Rush Poker, but I am playing the $5 tables and they are unbelievably tight. I understnad waiting for good hands and all, but it seems there are hardly any flops or 3 betting. Only a small percentage of hands see a flop and even then its usually HU. II play pretty ABC poker and it seems to work well. I have been able to win fairly regualry and steal the blinds quite often. Are the other levels this tight? Could it be b/c of rakeback or bonus clearing that is going on? (I am SLOWLLLY clearing a bonus FTP gave me).thanks all

ok I am not going to make a new thread about Rush Poker, but I am playing the $5 tables and they are unbelievably tight. I understnad waiting for good hands and all, but it seems there are hardly any flops or 3 betting. Only a small percentage of hands see a flop and even then its usually HU. II play pretty ABC poker and it seems to work well. I have been able to win fairly regualry and steal the blinds quite often. Are the other levels this tight? Could it be b/c of rakeback or bonus clearing that is going on? (I am SLOWLLLY clearing a bonus FTP gave me).thanks all
FR or 6-max?Yeah...I mean if people are playing tight...you're best adjusting by stealing more. ABC is generally going to win at 5nl regardless of whether it's Rush.