• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They absolutely don't need any of their receivers other than Harvin. Mid-level receivers are easily replaceable. They absolutely need to do whatever it takes to resign their DB's. Good DB's are vir

Hoping for a better second half from the hawks

I hope Richard Sherman gets beaten for three tds tonight.

Just want to add that I am a seahawks fan and have been since the 80's
thats respectable. i know it hasn't been easy being a hawks fan over the past 20 years.

meh its gonna be one of those years. not good enough to compete for a playoff spot, not sucky enough to get Luck. Congrats to the 49ers its their divsion and they look wicked. If the defence and Gore can keep Alex Smith from having to be the man they should go far.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. I think the hawks play there game but the refs decide this is the time to nail them for their secondarys physical play. If they are penalized for less then 50 yards we win fairly easily.

NFL refs are the best officials in any of the major sports leagues by a wide margin.

Walter was so sick. I loved how he "held out" during the pre-season every year, because he didn't want to do the pre-season work. Why? **** you, I'm Walter Jones, that's why. And he'd end his hold out right before the season, not missing a beat every year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp05/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2116504

10. OT Walter Jones, Seahawks (2002-04): Jones had three of the most unbelievable holdouts of recent vintage. Like Orlando Pace in St. Louis, Jones felt as though he was a prisoner of the franchise tag. Being designated the Seahawks' franchise player prevented him from receiving a $10 million-plus signing bonus. Still, the 20 percent increases each year made Jones among the highest-paid players in the league. Jones missed three consecutive training camps, holding out until the start of the regular season. Despite not having a training camp, Jones made three consecutive Pro Bowls. Last year was particularly amazing. He didn't even have a training camp practice, yet he didn't allow a sack during the regular season. Jones will be in camp this summer with a seven-year, $52.5 million contract.

Walter was so sick. I loved how he "held out" during the pre-season every year, because he didn't want to do the pre-season work. Why? **** you, I'm Walter Jones, that's why. And he'd end his hold out right before the season, not missing a beat every year.

according to ESPN, Jones was called for holding 9 times and gave up 23 sacks in his career.

for off season workouts he'd push an Escalade around a parking lot in his hometown in Alabama.

30 years as a Seahawks fan finally

Long time coming for this city. I was 4 when the Sonics won the title. was pretty much convinced I'd never see a title in my lifetime.

Can't wait to see how they improve the team in the off season. Basically just need to resign Bennett, Tate and Baldwin, maybe McDaniel and McDonald and then just stack up the depth everywhere else. Will be really interesting to see how they go about keeping Sherman, Thomas, Wilson. Those guys are going to break the bank.

Long time coming for this city. I was 4 when the Sonics won the title. was pretty much convinced I'd never see a title in my lifetime.

Can't wait to see how they improve the team in the off season. Basically just need to resign Bennett, Tate and Baldwin, maybe McDaniel and McDonald and then just stack up the depth everywhere else. Will be really interesting to see how they go about keeping Sherman, Thomas, Wilson. Those guys are going to break the bank.

I read they have just over 2 million to do all that so i cant see all of them being back. No biggy im just estatic we finally have one:-). I'll be intrested in seeing what Tate can get in the market I think its gonna be a lot. the shitty side of buliding a winner is you have to say goodbye to good peices soon after. Gotta have a better draft then 2013 but I think were there again barring catastrophic injuries.

They absolutely don't need any of their receivers other than Harvin. Mid-level receivers are easily replaceable. They absolutely need to do whatever it takes to resign their DB's. Good DB's are virtually irreplaceable. I know this because I'm a Cowboys fan.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...