• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They absolutely don't need any of their receivers other than Harvin. Mid-level receivers are easily replaceable. They absolutely need to do whatever it takes to resign their DB's. Good DB's are vir

Hoping for a better second half from the hawks

I hope Richard Sherman gets beaten for three tds tonight.

Denver up next. Deffinatly a winnable game but Denver is always a hard place to play. I lol'd when Denver released the CB who they picked when they traded their first rounder(Earl Thomas) to the Hawks. It would be cool if thomas got a pick or 2.Aaron Curry looks like a bust to me. I remember reading the scouting reprt on him going into the 2009 draft and the knock was he had poor hip flexibility. Seeing him on the field you see he has a hard time turning at speed and he whiffs on alot of open field plays. Hope he gets better but I think its what you see is what you get. I wanted them to pick Curry over Sanchez at the time so I cant complain about the pick.

Curry will find his stride. He is a good player, but not the number 4 player they thought they got. He ain't no Patrick Willis though. :club:
Meh he still looks lost at times and the mobility/agility issues cant be fixed. Patrick Willis is exactly the player i had in mind when they drafted him. I heard comparisons to Derrick thomas and had a boner.
I'm not really sure what to make of Curry. he's got plenty of athletic ability and physical tools, mabye try to convert him into a pass rushing DE. he's really just not very good at the OLB spot.
I think this is what will end up happening. They were already talking before the season about using his pass rush ability much more than Mora did. I think this is his first year in Carroll's system, after spending a year in Mora's crappy system, so we should give him another year to figure it out. Players talk all the time about how the coach switch is tough on young players still picking up the NFL game. I'm curious what the coaching staff thinks of him though.

custom, are you from seattle? been brutal being a seattle sports fan ever since the superbowl, i'm a wazzu guy too so i'm double screwed.like grocery said, Denver this week is a winnable game, but the hawks have only won 3 road games in 2 years, gotta figure out playing without the 12th man

custom, are you from seattle? been brutal being a seattle sports fan ever since the superbowl, i'm a wazzu guy too so i'm double screwed.like grocery said, Denver this week is a winnable game, but the hawks have only won 3 road games in 2 years, gotta figure out playing without the 12th man
Nah, I became a Seattle fan when you guys became Green Bay-West with Holmgren and Hasselbeck and Packer draft picks. I live in Wisconsin and Packer/Viking/Bear fans annoy the crap out of me.

Losing like this sucks, and we're going to get killed in the media this week. But if Hasselbeck doesn't throw those 2 red zone picks, this is a completely different game. And that's a really good sign for the direction of this team. We can still take the division and have a chance to suckout in the playoffs. Or that's what I'm gonna hold on to anyway....and we have a better record than the Cowboys. :club:

TGFLW(thank god for Leon Washington)Thats a big win concidering how many mistakes were made. 3 man rush with a weak zone drives me absolutely crazy. I dont understand why you get away from what was working in the first half. Hasselbeck still drives me crazy with some of his decisions. That int was a ball that should not have been thrown. And that series at the end of the first half was preason shit. Golden Tate continues to look real good and Earl Thomas had a good game. Bring on the Rams.

Traded for Marshawn Lynch, Julius Jones to be cut to make room. pretty nice pickup, too bad our OL blows
Yea we deffinatly needed an upgrade from Jones.I actually think there O line is not to bad. Haslebek hasnt been constantly preasured like last year he is just making alot of mistakes on his own.Was that fake field goal by design or a muffed hold? It was a terrible call if thats what they drew up.
Was that fake field goal by design or a muffed hold? It was a terrible call if thats what they drew up.
The way the TE released from his block, I think it was designed that way. I thought it was a poor decision too.
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome win in a game where I gave them no chance. Lynch should deffinatly bring balance to there O. The really needed a guy who can make yards after initial contact. Okung was great and should make a huge diffrence if he stays healthy. Huge game next week.

Pretty ugly but I will take it. The O was really bad but kinda got their shit together after the Cards got a TD. Mike Williams has been awesome and is doing something a Seattle receiver hasnt been able to do since Brian Blades, catch the damn ball. Such a good weapon for short and medium distance plays. Hope Okung isnt out ofr long.

Cant have a let down tommorow with the Giants next week. Oakland is better for sure but if the Seahawks are for real this is a road game they must have.
You really think Raiders are better? I mean....Jason Campbell....