You think the slash and burn of the roster would be happening in the off season not a week before kickoff.
As long as it happens. The faster we get Carroll's guys in here, the faster we find out if his system works. He's already chalked this up to a rebuilding season, so what he's doing makes sense.But I'm still hoping for playoffs...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They absolutely don't need any of their receivers other than Harvin. Mid-level receivers are easily replaceable. They absolutely need to do whatever it takes to resign their DB's. Good DB's are vir

Hoping for a better second half from the hawks

I hope Richard Sherman gets beaten for three tds tonight.

My holy hell, you're optimistic.
NFC West. I think its the Niners to lose but Seattle does have the most proven qb in the division. Alot of holes in pass rush and the running game for Seattle though.
This is painful to watch
Yeah, the 1st quarter was embarassing.But the 2nd quarter was awesome! The defense really stepped up and Hasselbeck's putting it together. Very excited for the 2nd half.

WHAT THE **** **** YOU SINGLETARY YOU ****ONMG BLOPW AS A HEAD COACH WE WILL NEVER BE GOOD ****IN G **** SUCKING CUNTS CANT PLAY FOOTBALL WTF I HATE THIS SHIT LIFE ****ING TILT SADDM OMAG WTF BBQ **** I SONGLETARY

So tilting. Leave 15 points on the board in the 1st half, then just implode and give up 28. Like WTF. Clearly all my good juju was used to essentially GIVE the bears a win today.
WHAT THE **** **** YOU SINGLETARY YOU ****ONMG BLOPW AS A HEAD COACH WE WILL NEVER BE GOOD ****IN G **** SUCKING CUNTS CANT PLAY FOOTBALL WTF I HATE THIS SHIT LIFE ****ING TILT SADDM OMAG WTF BBQ **** I SONGLETARY
Wait, so you don't think the Seahawks are Super Bowl contenders?
Wait, so you don't think the Seahawks are Super Bowl contenders?
NO AND I THINK THE NINERS BLOW CHUNKS WTF SINGLETARY SUCKS GETH HIM THE **** OUT OF SF WTF I HATE MY LIFE THIS SUCKS DONKEY DICK
Just wait... now Niner fans are going to spend all week talking about how bad the Raiders are. ha
STFU IM GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW THE NINERS SUCK. SHOULDNT BE TALKING SMACK SINCE YOU GUYS ARE AS BAD AS US.
STFU IM GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW THE NINERS SUCK. SHOULDNT BE TALKING SMACK SINCE YOU GUYS ARE AS BAD AS US.
haha I just enjoy reading all your posts on Facebook about how bad the Raiders are. Back to reality Niner fansI actually like the niners lol. I'm just not unrealistic with my expectations like most niner fans I know.
Ahem. Scoreboard.It looks like we're significantly better than you.
Im pretty sure he was talking to me and he is referring to the Raiders. So he meant to tell me to stfu not you lol.
haha I just enjoy reading all your posts on Facebook about how bad the Raiders are. Back to reality Niner fansI actually like the niners lol. I'm just not unrealistic with my expectations like most niner fans I know.
those were my friends, not me. i actually think singletary is highly overrated and we will still be mediocre. my friends were the ones saying that singletary is the best coach in the NFL, super bowl, etc...... im a realist, and not blinded by my loyalty to the niners.
Im pretty sure he was talking to me and he is referring to the Raiders. So he meant to tell me to stfu not you lol.
Oh, lol. I was just trying to incite another profanity-laced post anyway.
Oh, lol. I was just trying to incite another profanity-laced post anyway.
YOU GOT IT ****ING FOURTY NINTERS SUCKING ****ING **** DICKKKK **** SINGLETARY OVERRATED POSSS GG SEAHAWKS I STILL HATE THEM AND THEIR UGLY DARK PUKE GREEN ASS STINK JERSIES. WTF 49ERS P WILLIE WAS THE ONLY WAY TO ****ING SHOW UP GODDD DAMNINT T IM ****ING TILTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SKDFUAWEHFUAW CHANNEL MY INNER TUFF_FISH GOD DAMN **** HOLE SHIIIT ****KERS

Wow good start. Looked awful early but SF couldnt cash in. With Frank Gore and 2 first round picks on the O line I would have tried to run it on 4th and goal. Hopefully they can keep it rolling. The 4-12 and 5-11 predictions were kinda harsh when you concider how many key injuries the Hawks have had over the last 2 seasons. Still wish we had a running game though.

those were my friends, not me. i actually think singletary is highly overrated and we will still be mediocre. my friends were the ones saying that singletary is the best coach in the NFL, super bowl, etc...... im a realist, and not blinded by my loyalty to the niners.
yeah, i'm a bears fan, and I love mike singletary, but the people who love him as a coach because he's a "Straight talker" or a master motivator or w/e are just fools.
yeah, i'm a bears fan, and I love mike singletary, but the people who love him as a coach because he's a "Straight talker" or a master motivator or w/e are just fools.
I dont know having one of the most feared linebackers in NFL history drop his pants in the dressing room at halftime would motivate me.