• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They absolutely don't need any of their receivers other than Harvin. Mid-level receivers are easily replaceable. They absolutely need to do whatever it takes to resign their DB's. Good DB's are vir

Hoping for a better second half from the hawks

I hope Richard Sherman gets beaten for three tds tonight.

I think OT at 6 for sure, then trade down from 14 but I think they're gonna go after Claussen. Peter King said he "knows for a fact that Seattle covets Claussen". I'll be pretty bummed out if they take Claussen
If thats the case the Whitehurst trade is even more of a headscratcher.
If thats the case the Whitehurst trade is even more of a headscratcher.
agreed. Whitehurst is kind of a headscratcher regardless. pretty sure Hass is gone after this year either way. I can't imagine what would make us "covet" Claussen anyway. not a fan

Like the 2 picks. Nothing flashy just 2 guys rated 1 or 2 at their position in the draft at positions of great need. Pierre-Paul would have been a sexy pick but at Seattles stage of rebuilding a gamble probally wasnt optimal strategy.

Clausen might be available at 60. Not really but qb's sure can slide if there not cant miss.
what about that LeFeouvre(spelling nowhere near correct) from western michigan or wherever? get him in the 4th?lol at denver

I think Lefevour can be had later than the 4th. Hell Clausen could be there in the 2nd for the Hawks. (not sure if they still have their 2nd)edit - I see they only have pick 60 in the 2nd, don't think Clausen will be there, but who knows. What about Colt McCoy at 60, that's possible?

I think Lefevour can be had later than the 4th. Hell Clausen could be there in the 2nd for the Hawks. (not sure if they still have their 2nd)
yeah i was just looking at the best available qb's, he's quite a ways down the list(according to espn). our 2nd is now the 60th, we traded the 40th to SD for whitehurst and the 60thwe need a rb, project qb, and the rest spread out to OL and DL. 7 picks left. i'm pretty stoked so far
what about Claussen to minnesota? would make sense(3 minutes on the clock for them)
Minnesota's 100 percent getting claussen.. that's why they traded down. They knew Indy, NO and StL didn't need a qb, so it was safe to trade.I think the hawks should get the skelton guy in the 3rd round... He's from fordham, and is going to take alot of work, but he's 6-5, 225 with a huge arm, can make all the throws... I think he's a better prospect than all these schlubs besides bradford
With the list of available players it sure would have been nice picking 40th instead of 60th.
no doubt. especially if Mays is there at 40....could have had the 2 of the top 3 safety's in the draft and not have to worry about that position for a few years. woulda been incredibleHawks had a pretty sweet first round though, all the talking heads on espn are giving them A's.
no doubt. especially if Mays is there at 40....could have had the 2 of the top 3 safety's in the draft and not have to worry about that position for a few years. woulda been incredibleHawks had a pretty sweet first round though, all the talking heads on espn are giving them A's.
heh this is the guy I actually had in mind. A fantastic cover safety in the first and a big athletic SS in the second.
heh this is the guy I actually had in mind. A fantastic cover safety in the first and a big athletic SS in the second.
hell, he might be there at 60. Claussen might be there too.
Not that I disagree in this particular case, but they almost always give top grades to teams with multiple first round picks. Except the Broncos